Status: BOOSH! Got the layout looking sexy and changed the summary and Character page! Updates as normal I think -CyanideGunner

Sweet Touch of Poison

Chapter 10

"Gee," I said only just loud enough for him to turn his head from his knees to look at me with blood shot tear stained eyes, his normally clear pale face was tainted with battle scars from a fight he wasn't fighting.
"Gee, it'll be okay, I'll stop them. Everything will be fine, please Gee" I shakily called, starting to choke up at seeing my only friend revealing how broken he really is.
"Frankie, just leave me alone, stop pretending!" He shouted at me through sobs of emotional and physical pain. "You won't even, go near me!" Any rage against my condition I have ever felt, blew up right in that moment, "Why me!? I can't do this any more! I want to touch you, and be close to you but I can't because I'm a freak!" I fell to the floor then, my body shook as I violently cried my anger into the cold tiles.

Gerard gasped, I was the rock, he was the broken one; at least that was what he assumed.

"No, no, Frankie, you're not a freak, I love you Frankie, please tell me whats wrong and we can get rid of it together"

"We can't get rid of it."

"We, we can! What is it?" He pleaded from a meter away, knowing I don't like people close to me."

"I'm poison. That's why we can't be close. I'm poison." I said surprisingly calm compared to the tears that were flooding down my face.

"You're not! You are amazing! Not poison, you're the nicest person I know!"

"I'm literally poison! If you touch my skin you die. It's as simple as that. I. Am. Poison."

His mouth hung open, but he didn't run as expected.

"Okay, we can deal with that. You wear gloves so we can hold hands, you wear hoodies so we can hug, even if a bit awkwardly but it'll be fine." He paused for a moment, noticing the awestruck look on my face. "Did I just say that out loud? Shit! I'm sorry! I probally sound so creepy, ugh! I shouldn't even think it, we're just friends!"

"I'd like to hold your hand" I whispered, but he heard, we looked at each other through sore eyes, and burst out in huge smiles, big enough to light up a thousand galaxies. Slowly moving to our feet we stood up and clasped hands. My body tingled with joy, the closest human contact I've had since birth. I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BAACCCKKKKKK
Okay, this is continued on from chapter 9 btw so don't get confused my loves <3