Status: BOOSH! Got the layout looking sexy and changed the summary and Character page! Updates as normal I think -CyanideGunner

Sweet Touch of Poison

Chapter 4

The rest of the night went too fast, three hours turned into sand, silently slipping away from us .
"Bye Gee!" I called to him as he walked down the sidewalk, I couldn't stop the drop in my chest as I realised I wouldn't see him until tomorrow.
"See you Frankie" He turned to give me that dazzling smile that could make a nun melt at the knees.

As I got back inside I shut the front door and slid down it, sitting on the floor, head on my knees.
"What's up son?" My dad questioned me walking in from the kitchen cola in hand, this shocked me as I was oblivious to the fact that he was home, I was too busy killing myself inside for my mess of feelings for Gerard to notice my dad was home.
"I'm turning into a teenage stereotype." I replied bluntly putting my head back into my knees.
"Well your gonna have to find someone else to girl talk with about that boy, try your auntie she's seen every chick flick imaginable!" He laughed to himself at the memories of going to his sister's house for thanksgiving and being forced to watch titanic, then having a pillow thrown at the both of us for being 'heartless men' for not crying.

Me and dad genrally chatted about our days whilst eating our microwave pizza (we were having a lazy day- don't judge)
"So who's this boy you've been thinking off all the time we've been eating's name?" He asked nonchalontly.
"Gerard" I mumbled into my almost empty plate, messing the left over crusts about awkwardly, avoiding my dad's eyes.
"Okay just don't get too attached incase he hurts you becuase I haven't got any bullets for my shotgun left" I smiled at this, letting a corner of my mouth upturn at the thaught of my dad with a gun, honestly he wouldnt hurt anyone at all.

I tried to distract myself by playing pansy for a while but not even that worked. I decided to subject myself to getting pissed at the stupidity of everyone of facebook for a bit.

Scrolling through the terror of, bad grammer, celebrity fangirling and bitchy arguments I was bored already. A friend request flashed up, clicking on the red number I had expected it to be someone from school or a peadofile but surprisingly it turned out to be Gerard. With my mouth still open I hasily accepted it.

'Pop' Gerard had sent me a message
YESWINOHMYFUCKINGODYES

Gerard Way: Hey Frankie I forgot to ask you if I could have your number. If you dont want to give it to me thats okay :) x

Hell yes, this chat had gotten so much better already! Immediantly I braught my gloved fingers to the keys.

Frank Iero: Yeah here you go, 1 sec
I copied my number off my contact list and sent it, feeling a sense of acheivement that he wanted my number.

Gerard Way: thx I'll text you tomorrow I've got to go now x

"Oh shit!" Just noticing that it was 11 and it was school tomorrow, I logged out quickly suddenly feeling tired and got into bed- obviously thinking about Gerard until I drifted into my usual heavy sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
fone updayte so no spel chek sori :(
tar to all my comenters, reeders and subsrybers :D