Status: BOOSH! Got the layout looking sexy and changed the summary and Character page! Updates as normal I think -CyanideGunner

Sweet Touch of Poison

Chapter 6

"Thanks, just don't ever change for anyone, your a perfect friend." He gave me a genuine smile witch made my stomach feel like it was floating away in strong winds. He stepped towards me, nerves took over; filling my throat with word vomit and my brain felt like it had formaldehyde poured on it.
“S-s-sorry, I erm I’m not c-c-comfortable with people being so, close to me. Sorry” I stuttered out some words hoping they made sense then rewinding back a few seconds, then feeling like a dick. Well at least I didn’t feel like a murderer...
“That’s fine, everyone is entitled to there own space and I respect that Frankie.” He took a step back, god he was so understanding, when he actually didn’t understand any of it.

Why was he so amazing? He’s kind, gentle, protective, caring, he can always make me smile, we have loads in common, and he turns out to be a gentlemen He’s perfect. And I’m a distracted idiot who has been staring at Gee for the best part of around 10 seconds and most likely creeping him out.
Brain: ‘Quick Frank! Say something nice to him, it’ll get you out of the awkwardness of you staring! GO FRANK BE THE REFINED, DAPPER MAN YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE!’
Tongue: Hell no! Words that make sense?! NOT ON MY WATCH YOU DON’T!
So while my nice compliment got stuck in my mouth, again my tongue decided to be a spaz and stutter some shit out. Great(!)
“Frankie, leave it, I don’t mind you staring at me so don’t bother thinking of a excuse, denieing it or thinking of a compliment to distract me.” And now he’s a mind reader... God dammit that boy can read me like a book, lets just hope he doesn’t read the bit about me being well, you know obsessed with his everything...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it's a shortie :3 but I owe you 2 nights updates so I reckon this is better then nothing eh? Might update another tonight... :L

Yeah Frank's awkwardness around gee :') and Brain is just sexual ;D Too bad tongue is a dick :(