Status: BOOSH! Got the layout looking sexy and changed the summary and Character page! Updates as normal I think -CyanideGunner

Sweet Touch of Poison

Chapter 9

After what turned out to be woodwork, I had a hour and a bit -the bit was from my detention for being late after my intrepid trek to my locker- of cuts, splinters, glue gun burns and outbreaks of ‘Fucking glue gun’s trying to kill me the son of a cunt-y bitch!’

It was eventually lunch and I couldn’t find Gerard anywhere, I started to get worried when I overheard Dom and his wannabe’s bragging about how they beat the shit out of the emo fag so much he ran out of school. Well they hadn’t done anything to me, so who could it be? Oh god. Gerard.

I literally ran out of school, to anywhere I thought he might be, after half an hour of running I realised I had been stupid, he was gonna be at the comic book store! It was the only place where he wasn’t judged and bullied; and right now that’s the kind of environment he needs to be in.

Pushing my way through the doors and dodging the cases and stands of superheroes, anime and memorabilia I went into the mens bathroom figuring he'd want to be alone.

He was there, alone and crying for the second time that I’ve seen him.
This time they weren't frustrated or angry, or even self hatred.
They were scared, alone and painful tears: painful for me to watch, and painful for him to shed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes It's really short but I wanted the next bit to be seprate.
But you might not get the next bit for a while becuase IM SEEING BLACK VEIL BRIDES LIVE ON SATURDAY!!!! I am so fucking excited it's unreal! So yeah I'm sleeping over my mates house on friday and saturday night so no updates then and then on sunday afternoon I'm having mates over to play dance mat in preperation for Dance Dance Revolution at comic-con wich we are going to next week!

So yeah thank you commenters, readers and subscribers. I would appreciate for you silent readers to, you know...not be silent but I'm no begger.