Status: In Progress

Set Fire to the Rain

Dance With The Dead

To make things easier on everyone tonight, we had coordinated everything yesterday so that we all knew who to meet with and where to go at what time. Mags, Jules and Evan were going together and Ryan was actually joining them. The 4 of them were going to dinner and then meeting us at the back door of the Hammerstein with their passes at 7. Marguerite had stopped by this morning to get their passes, along with Jack’s and his groups, so it would be one less thing to worry about later. Jack, JT, Ari(the girl that JT is crazy about), Scott and John would all be meeting at the Hammerstein at 7 also.

At around 6:45 Kym’s boyfriend Errik was going to meet us at the studio so we could go over together. They had been dating each other for 2 ½ years and he is crazy about Kym. The man is beautiful, and stands at a mammoth 6’8”, built like a brick shit house, with blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a square jaw line. The women were always falling at his feet, but he only had eyes for his Kymmie. I found it endearing, that he never once glanced at anyone else in her presence. He should be arriving in the next few minutes to escort us over, so Kym and I were ready and waiting. Since it had started to drizzle outside earlier and it was on the cool side out tonight, we decided that taking a taxi was definitely the preferred mode of transportation tonight. Once Errik arrived, the three of us made our way into the waiting elevators pressing the button for the first floor and made our way downstairs. While Errik ran outside to hail a cab Kym and I stood just inside the doorway waiting staying warm and dry. It didn’t take very long to get to the venue, once we were tucked inside our taxi and on our way, even with it being rush hour in the city. The taxi driver was very determined about getting us to our destination quickly. Alright, he was slightly nuts, and I think we were all very happy to exit his cab just as quickly; the man scared the crap out of me.

Tonight I was wearing a cute hat as part of my outfit, and it also proved beneficial with the rain falling like it was, after getting out of the cab, I pulled my hat down tight over the top of my head and my coat tighter in front of me, as we made our way to the rear entrance of the Hammerstein where there stood our small entourage of family and friends waiting for us to arrive. Making my way through the small group, giving kisses and hugs along the way, I made sure to have my VIP Pass visibly hanging around my neck I walked up to the non-descript door, and pounded my fist on it, for what seemed like a minute until finally the door creaked open and a very burly man, wearing a black t-shirt with the word security written in yellow across the front peered down from above us with a skeptical look, and his eyes squinted at me in question.

“Hi, my name is Eliza Cahrter. I was here last night with Shannon and Jared Leto. They told me that we should enter through the back entrance tonight.” Looking up at him, I raised my pass to show him that indeed I had access to get in, and wasn’t a psycho fan with all of her friends trying to gain access, as the light rain hit me in the face.

“Hang on a second. I have to confirm that.” He said, shutting the door.

“Sure, no problem.” I said, slightly annoyed to be standing outside in the wet weather, but knowing that he had to do his job to keep the guys safe.

Standing outside, we waited for about 5 minutes before the door was finally opened up all the way and the same man looked down at me with a smile saying, “Come on in. You are going to follow the guy over there.” He pointed to another very large man, who was just a little shorter than he was standing a few feet inside the doorway.

The man, who was wearing the same t-shirt but also had a yellow jacket with Security written in black on the front and back, gave a small wave of his hand, and we all piled into the venue out from the cold night air where it was warm and we could hear music playing in the background. Ah, sound check. The Security man at the door checked everyone’s passes at the door as they came in one by one. No problems so far, this night was looking great.

“Thank you very much for your help, sir.” I said over my shoulder to the large burly Security man behind us with a smile.

“No problem, ma’am.” He said with a nod of his head.

Following security down a long hallway and down a few stairwells, around a few corners and through a few doorways, we were all finally gathered in a tan room that was downstairs from the main floor of the ballroom. On the way in tonight I took a quick peek in one of the doorways to look around before things got crazy, and filled with people. I didn’t have a chance to really look around last night and take it in. Holy shit, the place was huge. Not only that, but it is elegant, with incredible artwork on the walls and ceiling that is just too beautiful to put into words. I was in awe of the architecture. JT had tapped me on the shoulder, to snap me out of my little daze while looking around. Now, we are all just hanging out in this room waiting. Talking amongst ourselves about what we thought the night might be like and you could feel the excitement in the air. My kids were more than a little pumped up to be at their first MARS show, and to have back stage passes was beyond their wildest dreams. Evan was sitting on the couch with MJ comfortably seated on his lap with his arms holding onto her tightly talking with Julie and Ryan sitting in front of them on the floor,

JT and Ari were sitting on a small love seat on the opposite side of the room on their own talking quietly, while Kym, Errik, Scott, John and Jack were standing with me near a corner with these blow up, multi-colored crab things that had been tossed into the crowd the night before. The boys had started playing with them because they do on occasion act like 4 year olds, with the exception of Jack who just shook his head in embarrassment at his friends. My brother’s eyes looked over my shoulder, when a strong pair of beautifully tattooed arms wrapped around me tightly from behind, and I felt a soft pair of lips kissing my neck and collarbone. Holy shit, he was making me weak. This has to stop. So I tried to very subtly step away from Shannon. It didn’t work.

“Hey there! What’s up Shannon?” I said turning my head slightly to the side, so I could see him standing behind me, all the while I was trying not to seem as uncomfortable as I felt. I don’t know why I was so uncomfortable; maybe it was him being affectionate with me in front of my whole family. They haven’t seen us like this before, and I’m not sure what to think about that when we are supposed to be just friends.

“Not much, we just have a few minutes in between our takes for the streaming thing and thought I would come say hello to you. “ He looked at me with hope and maybe a little sadness. It could be he noticed my immediate response to him was pulling away. There’s no way to know, but my friends and family nodded in understanding when I turned and walked away with Shannon so that we could talk alone for a minute. The more I thought, the more I was kicking myself. Shit, what am I doing? Tonight is about him, and not me, I can’t do this to him especially not before a show.

Knowing that all I really wanted was to see him smile, I took a small step forward and wrapped my arms around him pulling him to me. “I’m glad you did. I missed you. Hey, you did well today in your interview by the way. You managed to say almost 4 whole words!” I teased.

“Hahahahahaha! I was actually going for 6. So I guess I was off, but it was all your fault showing up in the control booth like that. You missed me huh?”

“Mhmm. Now don’t go letting your head swell the size of one of those fucking balloons y’all have blown up out there! If that happens you may not fit through any of the doorways in this place.” Poking him in the abdomen, I joked with him, but was still being honest. I had missed him today, and wanted him to know it. “Yeah, today things were so hectic, there wasn’t enough time for me in the day to be able to take time and come see the whole thing, I’m sorry, I only was only there for a few minutes, and I just wanted you to know that I was there to support y’all.” Pulling my arms back and wrapping them around myself in a protective manner I looked down at the floor, biting my bottom lip.

Reaching over, he pulled me back to him and wrapped his arms around me, holding me as close as he could; I slipped my arms around his waist as I looked into his eyes. “El, it made my fucking day looking up and seeing you there. I couldn’t stop looking at you. Part of the reason I didn’t say much, was because I had my eye on you sweetheart.” He whispered softly in my ear, just before kissing right below it. Talk about goose bumps! Holy fuck! It made me shiver.

“Ummm, I’m happy it made you happy.” Smiling softly, and whispered to him “don’t you need to get back to work or something? I don’t want to get you in trouble.” I told him as I looked up into his hazel eyes.

“Yeah, I do have to get back actually.” Then his arms tightened around me for a minute.
Being held by Shannon like this felt nice, it felt safe, it felt…Right. Shannon pulled away from me then and we walked around the room saying a quick hi to everyone and telling them to have a great time at the show, and we would meet up afterwards.

The only person being a bit overwhelmed by Shannon’s presence was Ari, because this was her first time meeting him, plus I think she had a bit of a crush on the drummer. The poor girl had initially sat there in stunned silence and then she turned into this bounces bundle of nervous energy with her red curly hair flying over her shoulders. Her hands were all over the place when she talked, JT was literally moving out of the way trying to avoid being hit. I was trying so hard not to laugh, Shannon actually did laugh, so I smacked him in the arm for that, and he apologized and gave her a hug. At that point she started to cry. JT was at a loss and was begging for help from someone, anyone. Yep, she was a huge fan of the band, and was a goner for Shannon. Seriously how could you not be! With the goodbyes said, I walked Shannon to the door wished him luck and pecked him on the cheek. I could have sworn he blushed slightly. He waved, gave a salute and bounced off down the hallway in a typical Shannon manner. It was perfect.

It was 7:30 and the opening band was performing upstairs. We had decided to forego the entertainment and just hang out with each other until MARS took the stage. Tonight we had VIP seating with the option of standing side stage. I chose to stand with my family in the VIP area and of course the kids voted to stand side stage. They weren’t stupid after all. I may go up for Kings and Queens, but had not decided if I would yet or not. Shannon had requested my presence for at least that much, but I told him that since it was such a huge night for the band and the crew I didn’t want to interfere, and just let them have their moment in the spotlight. He smiled at that.

Once Semi-Precious Weapons finished and the crowd had calmed a little bit, Emma came in to say hi, and I introduced her to everyone in the group. I could have sworn I saw Jack give her ‘the look’. We all talked for a few minutes and of course Jack managed to consumer most of her time, but at least he was smiling and enjoying himself with a girl! Emma had also suggested that we may want to take the opportunity to make our way up to our seating area and get the people who were going to stand side stage on stage now. Things were going to get really crazy the closer it got to 8pm. We all agreed with her, and since she was on her way up anyway, she along with someone from Security helped us make our way through the maze that is the basement of the Hammerstein to the main floor and our seats. I have no idea how the hell I will ever find my way around this place! I saw Karen from the night before and she had waved hello from the floor, I waved back. Deciding that I should run to the ladies room before the guys came onstage and not wanting to miss too much of the show, I told everyone where I was going, saying I would be fine on my own, when Kym offered to go with me. I texted MJ and JT to let them know that I would be back before the lights went down, so that way they wouldn’t worry. When I looked to them for acknowledgement, they waved at me, I nodded turning on my heel and walked towards security. Checking to make sure that I had the all-important VIP Pass still around my neck I felt for it with my hand, and placed my hands in my pockets. The large man stepped aside directing me in what way to go, when I asked him, so I could make my way down the short stairway onto the main floor then around the platform to a maze of doorways, hallways, and stairways all to get to the fucking bathroom. Finally finding my way, there was thankfully no line at all probably because everyone was now gathered upstairs waiting for the main entertainment to start like now. As I washed my hands I looked at myself, and took in how I appeared, wondering how a man like Shannon Leto could ever find someone like me appealing. Tonight I wore a pair of slim fitting boot cut jeans with rips and tears all over, and a simple black top, that had a higher neck line in the back, crisscrossing down over my chest then wrapped across the abdomen, with gathering on both sides. Stepping away from the mirror, I went to dry my hands, then running a hand over the ends of my hair. I had decided to pull it to the side and put it into a simple loose braid and was wearing a cute tweet hat slightly tilted off to the side to top it off. I loved my hat.

Hearing the familiar drum beats and the crowd starting to go crazy, I knew I had missed the beginning of the show. Shit! Shit! Shit! Taking a quick glance at my watch to check the time as I left the restroom, I all but ran into a very, tall, rigid body, and a firm grip went around the tops of my arms, not letting go. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to bump into you. I’m in…” When I looked up I saw the cold blue eyes of David.

“Hello Lizzy. I’ve missed you. Let’s go somewhere so we can be alone and talk. Hmmm?” Grabbing onto my right arm, lifting me halfway off the ground as he dragged me away, David talked to me in a low dark tone that let me know he was very serious. Pulling me alongside him, not caring about the looks he was getting from the few people that were walking around, he began looking for a place for us to have our chat.

“David, I really need to get back to my seat, Jack is here and the rest of the family, they will worry when I don’t get back.” I was pleading, because the last thing I wanted was to end up alone with him somewhere right now.

David spotted a curtained area that had no security standing guard, and dragged me to it. Once inside he threw me up against the nearest wall. ‘Crack’!! Feeling my head make contact with the wall behind me, I knew my heads going to have a huge ass bump later from that. “Now Lizzy, don’t start please, I am trying to keep this civil. Ok? I… I just…I saw you with those men. That man… You can’t be serious about him. Don’t lie to me either. I know you are trying to get back to him. That fucking rock star drummer. You disgust me. What have they done to you, huh? You are so much better than those pieces of trash. And you let them touch you.”

“We are just friends, really. Ask anyone.”

“I saw the way he was looking at you last night, the way he was holding onto you and touching you. It was the way he was acting with you, there is no way you are just friends. He is very possessive of you, I saw it all Lizzy. Are you fucking each other already?” David growled grabbing onto both of my arms and squeezing even tighter than he had before letting the anger take over him, and once again slamming me back into the cinder block wall behind me. My head cracked at the impact. Ughh, that really hurts.

“No David, I swear! You know I’m not like that. Please just let me go back.” The squeezing on my arms had become painful to the point that I had tears flowing down my cheeks. “David you are hurting me, please let go.”

He snapped, and the backhand came at me hitting me across the right side of my face sending me flying to the floor. “Go back! To who, Him!! No fucking way!” David seethed, as he crouched down to look at me in the eyes.

“But I already told you that I’m not…”

CRACK!!! The second backhand came, this time from his left hand, the one that still had his wedding band on his ring finger. I started turning my face to look him in the eye, and that’s when hit number three came, sending me back into the cinderblock wall again. My vision blurred slightly. God my head hurt, and I couldn’t catch my breath because the hits were coming so fast. David was furious. I have to get away from him somehow. I just don’t know how.

“Owwwwe…” Reaching my hand back to touch the now fast forming lump, flinching the second my fingers touched it. Shit it hurt, the son of a bitch.

“Shut up, and stop your whining. Come on, let’s get out of here.” Growling at me, he stood quickly pulling me roughly along with him. David held on firmly to my right arm and started dragging me in the direction from where we had entered the small curtained area.

“Hold on. What do you mean get out of here?” Trying to put a stop to whatever plan this maniac had in mind, I was literally dragging my feet, though it wasn’t working very well.

“You and I are leaving dear.” Looking down at me with a smirk, David gave a good hard yank, starting forward. What he didn’t expect was for me to pull my arm back as hard as I could in the opposite direction in an attempt to break free of his grip. For one brief moment, I was actually running in the other direction.

However, just as fast, David had grabbed my hair by the end of the braid and pulled me backwards towards him. David began to move his right arm around the front of my shoulder so that it looked like he was going to hug me or it was a sign of affection, but when he started to put his right hand up to grip my neck just tight enough that I wouldn’t make a move, he whispered darkly into my ear, “Don’t do that again you little whore. That would really piss me off.” His breathe tickled my ear and the back of my exposed neck making me shiver and not in a good way. Unfortunately David noticed this reaction too. “Ah, it’s good to see I can still get to you Lizzy. Make you feel things that no one else ever will.” Kissing the outer edge of my ear, I felt the tears that I had been trying to hold back, start to fall.

“Excuse me, but is there a problem here?” A younger man’s voice asked from behind the two of us, though it was a familiar one to me.

David slowly brought his hand away from my neck and his arm down from the position that it had been placed in bringing it down to his side. Saying quietly in my ear “Don’t say a fucking word about what happened here and no one will get hurt tonight Lizzy.”

Not saying anything, I only nodded my head in acknowledgement, and David turned us around to face whoever had just saved my ass. Relief and happiness poured over me the instant my eyes landed on the men that stood in front of us. There stood Evan and Ryan, both not looking happy in the least at the situation they were witnessing. Evan had his arms crossed over his chest and Ryan stood with a very pissed off look on his face and his cell phone in his hand ready to place a call.

“Yes, we fucking know her. We are good friends of hers. Not that it’s any of your fucking business asshole. Hey there Eliza, is everything ok here? Do we need to call anyone?” Ryan asked with concern. The friends and band mates both started to take a step forward and David tensed up.

“Do you know these men?”

I just nodded my head, knowing if I spoke, I would fall to pieces. I could barely look up at the two men that stood in front of me.

“Yeah, she fucking knows us, and we know exactly who you are. I would love to get my hands on you mother fucker…”

“Evan, I know exactly how you feel. So would I. Do we need to get security, or call the cops douchebag, or are you going to get the fuck out of here? I mean really get out of here.”

“Ry, I have a better idea. How about I run upstairs and grab his good buddy Jack. I know that Jacky would just loooove to get his hands on you. You show up here, start harassing his baby sister and shit that so wouldn’t end well. Oh yeah, then you add in the guys that are on stage, I’m sure they’d love to meet the man for busting up our Eliza. That would be a site to see!” Evan and Ryan were now standing within a few feet of David and I, Evan was wringing his fists together tightly and had a very sinister look on his face, and Ryan had a similar one.

“Now, now boys, there’s no need to get violent. I just happened to run into Lizzy here, and we were having a little chat. I’ve covered everything I think I needed too, right dear? Oh, and I’m a big boy, I don’t need anyone to show me out. I am fully capable to do that on my own, thank you.” David’s cocky, holier than thou, saturated voice echoed off the walls in response. He looked down at me, winked and said as he walked away, “Take care of yourself, and if you need me I am never far away.” Turning towards the stairs that led to the main entrance and exit he strode away.

“What an asshole.” Evan came over and wrapped his arms around me just as I sunk down to the floor.

“I am going to follow dick and make sure he actually leaves the building. Plus give security a little incentive to see that he doesn’t get back in if I can.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Ryan took off running up the stairs and Evan lifted me off the floor walking me to some room somewhere off to the side after talking to security and before I knew it I was sitting on a metal folding chair against a wall and Evan was seated in another that he pulled over from another side of the room.. I then noticed the sounds coming from upstairs. The banging of drums, stomping of feet, the roar of the crowd had begun, signaling the start of the big show. One of the biggest nights of their lives, and of course this had to happen. Then I heard Jared’s angelic voice. It was so soothing to the soul. Warm arms were around me again, I had started to cry. I was crying hard, letting it all out. Evan just held me tight rubbing my back telling me it would all be ok, that he and the rest of the group was there for me. That nothing would happen to me. Ryan had come back and he started talking above me with Evan, I just wasn’t paying much attention. I didn’t even know how long we were there for. Shit! I had been gone for a long fucking time; everyone had to be really worried.

Wiping my tear stained cheeks with the backs of my hands I looked up at Evan, his brown eyes looking back at me with sympathy. I started taking in Evan’s features for the first real time. I had always known he was a great looking young man, but now that I really looked at him I was beginning to see what my daughter liked so much about him. He wasn’t your typical rocker with piercings and covered in tattoos, long hair and big muscled, but he had that air about him. Yes, he had longer brown hair, was tall, slight in build, was a total goofball, yet he had that protective quality about him, and the man is really good at playing the bass, put all of that together given what Mags has been through, I think Evan is was exactly what she needs in her life right now.

“Are you alright Ms. C?” Evan asked me with Ryan stepping over and sitting down on the floor next to where we were seated.

“Yeah, I’ll be alright, just got lost in thought.” I said pulling away slowly. “Listen guys, I haven’t had a chance to say thank you yet. You have no idea what you saved me from before.”

“Actually, I think we have a really good fucking idea. The guy is a total dick.” Ryan said looking up at me.

“He was making me leave with him, guys. There was nothing I could do to stop him.” Reaching my left hand up taking my hat off and then gingerly running my right hand over the goose-egg that had formed on the back of my head, I immediately felt pain. The thing was enormous.

“He hit you didn’t he, but that’s not all he did is it?” Ryan asked me. “Eliza, you need to tell us what happened, all of it.”

The two friends looked at each other and then back at me with sincere eyes and I then looked at them knowing that I was going to be asking something that they may not be able to promise me. Especially Evan. I couldn’t however, risk that Shannon would find out the events that had happened here. It would set him off on a course that I didn’t want him on, and with tonight being so special for the band, I absolutely didn’t want it to come out.

“Um, I will tell you what happened, but I am going to ask something of you that I am really hoping you will understand.”

“That sounds ominous.” Evan said with a hint of hesitation in his voice.

“You aren’t going to like it Evan.” Wrapping my arms around myself, I looked down at the floor and began to tell the young men in front of me about the incidents that had led up to this point. They looked at me in horror. I told them everything, about the hits, the threats, all of it.
“Why the hell didn’t you say anything when he was here and we could have done something?” Ryan said loudly jumping up and started to pace wildly around the room. “If I had known, I would have fucking killed him myself, stupid asshole, motherfucker!”

“I don’t even want to know what you are going to ask of me Ms. C. I am almost afraid to ask.”
“Evan, you and Ryan can’t say anything to anyone about this. Not MJ, Jack, JT, and especially not Shannon. You both have to promise me.” Pleading with everything in me, I looked at Ryan with his brown eyes and short brown hair as he ran his hands through it and down over his face in frustration. Evan hung his head shaking with his hands clasped in front of on top of his legs.

“Do you have any idea what you are asking of me?” Evan looked up through his long hair at me sadly.

“I do, and if there were any way around it, I wouldn’t ask. I am not that heartless or cruel. Listen, I can’t take a chance that any of you will end up on the receiving end of one of David’s rampages. I won’t do it. He’s nothing if not a man of his word. If he knew I was telling you, I don’t know what would happen. Please, I am begging you.” Choking up with emotion the tears started to well up in my eyes.

“You are asking me to lie to my girlfriend, your daughter. Not only that, but your entire family plus the guy that, oh yeah, by the way happens to be crazy about you. Besides the fact that he is fucking huge, and if he ever found out that we kept this from him, he would rip my off my penis, shove it down my throat and pull it out of my ass. Then he would kill me and ask questions later. That’s not the worst part, MJ would never speak to me again. I couldn’t handle that, I can’t keep this from her. She’ll know something is up immediately. The girl can read me like a book.” Bringing his hands up to hold his head he sat there in thought for a minute mumbling to himself. I know I was asking the impossible, but I honestly didn’t think I had a choice right now. Ryan was then standing at in front of me, and he asked me something I really hoped that no one would think of.

“I meant to ask first thing, but are you hurt, did the asshole hurt you. I know he hit you, I can see the bruising starting on your face. But is there anywhere else that he hurt you?”

“I have a large bump on the back of my head, and I don’t know about my arms, but I probably have bruises there. He was holding me there really tightly.”

“Yeah, I was afraid of that, and I hate to do this now, but I think we should check you over for injuries. Then we should get back to the group before they really start to freak out.”

“Wait. So does that mean you won’t say anything?”

“There is a catch to this at least on my end.” Ryan said looking at Evan.

“Alright, let’s hear it.” I had started to pull the sleeves up on my shirt to look over my arms for any bruising that might have started from where David had held onto me, as I sat listening to what Ryan had in mind. Sure enough, there were hand prints on both arms. They weren’t bad, considering, but they were still there. It should only take a few days to disappear. The ones I was more concerned about was my face. I needed to get back to the ladies room to look over the damage and cover it up as best I could, but I had nothing to work with. Shit.

“We agree not to say anything, for tonight. However, you agree to spill to everyone in the next let’s say 3 weeks. That gives you enough time to come clean. But, if you hear or see that fucking psycho at any time then you have to come clean immediately. I don’t care when it is.” Evan thought this over for a brief moment, and so did I.

“I only want to make one change to that, and it’s that I need to be able to tell MJ. I won’t tell her until she and I get back to her place. But I have to tell her. The other thing is that if she asks me directly, I am not going to lie to her.” I admit, I admire that about Evan.

“Alright, I guess I can handle that. Thank you guys. Really, thank you for everything.” I pulled the sleeves down on my shirt, looking up embarrassed. “I need to get to the ladies room so I can really look over the damage and try to fix myself before getting back up there. If I don’t look put together, they will all know something is up.”

“I hate to tell you this, but I have a feeling they will all think that something is up. You have been gone for a while. What are you going to tell them?” Ryan asked me helping me stand up.

“I guess I could always say I got lost in the hallways and rooms of this place or something. Is that believable?” I asked looking between them.

“I guess it’s possible. We just need to get a move on. This time, we are staying with you.”

Evan said looking down at me. We had started to walk in the direction of where the
bathrooms were.

When we got to the ladies room I told them I would be right back and walked inside and went straight to the mirror and sink area. There were a few women there washing their hands and fixing their make-up. I would never ordinarily ask, but under the circumstances, I asked a teenaged girl if I could use her make up real fast to touch mine up. She was sweet enough to let me, giving me a sad smile when she noticed the bruises on my face. When I went to place the powder on my face, I flinched from pain. The fresh ones were always the worst. The young girl looked on in concern and asked me if I was ok, and if she could help. I told her it had already been taken care of, smiling lightly at her and handing her makeup back. The bruises were covered up really well, and if you didn’t know, then you wouldn’t notice them. I just had to be careful not to wipe it off accidentally. I quickly re-braided my hair and put my hat back on top of my head gently, being careful not to hit my bruise. Being as pleased with my appearance as I would get, I turned around and walked back to the boys where they waited for me, and we made our way upstairs the back way to our seats.
“You sure you are ok? You ready for this?” Evan asked stopping momentarily as we got closer to the door that lead to the VIP area.

“Yeah, as I will ever be.” Putting my hands in my jeans pockets we started to walk again to our destination, the music began to get louder and louder and began to get a sour feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can’t believe I was going to lie to my family for a monster like David. What the hell was I doing?
♠ ♠ ♠
The last of the re-posted Chapters! Hope you enjoyed reading them again! lol! Please Comment and Subscribe, let me know what you think!! You are amazing, my lovely readers! Will try to post a new chapter tomorrow if I have time. Love y'all!
<3
mysoul4jimmy