Status: In Progress

Set Fire to the Rain

Die For You

Blinking my eyes slowly, I took in my surroundings as best I could. I was groggy and disoriented. The room was shrouded in complete darkness but I could here the shuffling of feet somewhere around me, in a different area of the room. There was a sudden 'smack' and the sound of a male groan. I tried to move towards the sound to find who it was, because they were in obvious pain. Then I heard 'uggghh'! Someone had being attacked. As my head began to clear, I realized my hands were bound behind my back and my feet were tied to the legs of the chair I was sitting in. I was immobilized, while someone in the room with me was being beaten. The sounds coming from the man were horrifying. It was killing me. I could hear faint chuckling, and it was vaguely familiar. Realization of who the laughter belonged hit me as if I had been punched myself. It was David, and he was hurting someone, a male someone. Was it Jack, Jake or Shannon, or could it be Jared? No it couldn't be Jake. David would never hurt his own son. Would he? How!? Why!? I was shaking with fear and trying everything I could to get myself out of the restraints he had me in, but it was no use. I started to scream and yell for him to stop. Then I felt his hot breath on the side of my neck.

"Hello, Lizzy. It's about time you woke up and joined our little party. I've missed you so much. There is so much to catch up on." And he kissed my neck. I got shivers, not in a good way. I was terrified.

"What have you done? Who are you hurting?" I rasped out, my voice showing my fear.

"Oh darling, you would love to know wouldn't you. But I think I will keep that information for later. For now, I want to get reacquainted with you." He began to run his fingers up and down my arms, along my collar bone and up my neck. Everywhere he touched my skin crawled. I needed to distract him to try and figure a way out of this.

"How did you do this, why did you do this?"

"My love, isn't it obvious, I did this for you, for us. And how I did this, is my little secret. I will never tell." He said darkly. "You leaving me was a big mistake, Lizzy. And this time no one will stop me from getting what I want."

"And what's that?" Already knowing what he would say.

"Why, you." Then he licked up the length of my neck and I quickly pulled away.

"You will never have me. You lost me the first time you hit me."

Sayng that and pulling away, must have pissed him off, because David's hands reached my neck and he started to squeeze. I began to choke and gasp for air and David only laughed. Sadistic prick. I began to move my entire body in every direction to try and get him to stop. There was a very loud growling from the other side of the room, muffled by something, I'm sure whoever was hidden away from me had their mouth covered, but they were trying very hard to help me out of my situation. It almost sounded like they were trying to speak, but I couldn't make out what was being said. My vision started to fade out, then David's hands were suddenly gone from around my neck and I was gasping for air. Long, beautiful breaths of air.

The sounds of shuffling could be heard and David spoke from somewhere in the room. "So maybe I should introduce you to your roommate Lizzy. We have been enjoying our time together while waiting for you to wake up. I really wanted to wait before introducing the two of you, but hey, what the fuck. Lets move forward and do that now."

I heard the flip of a switch and the room flooded with light. My eyes instantly closed from the brightness of it, and after allowing myself a few moments to adjust; my eyes slowly blinked open a few times, and once my eyes were opened I really took in my surroundings. I was in a medium sized, non-descript room with me in one corner, there was a male in the opposite corner hunched over, also strapped into a chair. The exception was that the person had a hood or a pillow case over their head and I couldn't tell who it was. Plus they were wearing a long sleeved shirt, so I couldn't see if they had tattoos or not. I continued to look around the room noticing a small window, a door and a queen sized bed. I found that a bit odd but pushed it out of my head. David was pacing behind the man seated across the room from me.

"So darling, I know you are probably dying to find out who we have here with us. And I am more than happy to introduce him. There are however, a few things I would like for you to be aware of before I do so. First, I obviously brought you here for a reason. And I will be expecting a few things from you while I have you here, Lizzy. You see dear, I am a man and I have needs that only you can take care of. I haven't been with a woman since you left me, but that's all going to change tonight." He looked at me and smiled. Actually smiled. I felt sick.

"That's rape David."

"Oh, you and I both know that you want it. Besides you are mine."

"I am telling you now, I don't." Then a horrifying thought struck me. It may be the only way to get the mystery man and myself loose and able to get out of here. No, I won't do that. I can't do that. I will find another way.

"Don't worry darling, we will take care of that later. Right now, there is someone I would like to introduce you to. Though I believe you two may already know each other." He chuckled to himself, taking hold of the hood and pulling it from the mans head, David then grabbed him by the hair and yanked his head up so I could look at the face of the man locked in this nightmare with me.

"Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"What's wrong? I thought you would be thrilled to see your boyfriend. After all it's been a while since you two have seen one another, hasn't it? It's like a reunion!" David let go of Shannon's hair letting his head drop to his chest.

There was a rag stuffed in Shannon's mouth with a strip of duct tape over it. His beautiful face had been beaten to a pulp to put it mildly. His shirt was covered in blood and sweat. David had obviously been working Shannon over for a long time. He had his arms taped down to the arms of the chair, and his legs were taped to the legs of the chair. He was in this situation because of me. I felt the tears falling down my cheeks. I need to get him out of here.

"Shannon! Please wake up baby, I'm so sorry about this. I'm so very sorry. It's all my fault." I cried.

Hearing groans I looked up to see Shannon lifting his head slowly then it fell forward again. David groaned and cursed under his breath. He was looking at his phone momentarily, not paying us any mind. Shaking his head, David looked at me and said, "Its your fucking brother, again. I have to go take care of this. Don't go anywhere Lizzy. You and I have business to take care of." Then he winked and walked out the door locking it from the other side.

Shannon lifted his head again and looked at me, his face bruised, battered, swollen eyes, and bloodied. I cringed.

Lowly, and very quickly, I spoke."I am so sorry, this is all my fault." He shook his head cringing as he did. "It is, but just listen. We don't have much time before he returns. David is going to do things to me Shannon. Bad things. He's already told me this." Shannon had an alarmed look on his face, and he began to scream, unsuccessfully behind the gag. He was enraged and scared and so was I. "I will do whatever I have to do to get us out of here. I do not want him touching me ever, I want you to know that right now. I only want you. I will try everything else before it comes to that, but if I have no other choice..." Shannon started to say something, I couldn't understand. "I won't let him hurt you. Not ever. And not because of me." We both heard the noises coming from the hallway, and knew we only had moments. I knew it was now or never, and Shannon deserved to know the truth about how I felt for him, in case anything should happen to me. Taking one last deep breath, I dove in and spoke from the heart for the first time in my life."Shannon, I need to tell you something. In case anything should happen to me here, I want you to know exactly how I feel about you. I'm in love with you. I have been since the day we first met. You have my heart and soul Shannon Leto. No one else ever has, or ever will." I was looking only at him and he was looking at me with what appeared to be a smile and he grumbled something in return.

"Is that a fact now Eliza? No one, not even me?" David had come in and heard everything, or at least the only thing that mattered to him. This was going to be really bad. David had a look of pure rage on his face. He came flying at me with his hands clenched and I felt the first hit to the right side of my face, then the left, another to the right, then he took a hard swing to my abdomen and stepped back heaving and shaking his hand, flexing his fingers. Shannon was behind him screaming as loudly as he could under the circumstances.

David walked out of the room for about two minutes, then came back holding a hammer in his hands. He looked at me and then glanced at Shannon from behind him, and smiled evilly. "David, no! Please, for gods sake, don't! I'm begging you not to do this!!!" I screamed. Shannon looked at me with fear and confusion, and I flailed helplessly. I began pulling on my restraints trying to get loose.

David walked around to stand at Shannon's side looking directly at me, holding the hammer above Shannon's arm, David asked me, "So my dear Eliza, exactly how much do you love this rock star drummer of yours? What are you willing to do for him? What would you be willing to do to save his career, to save his life perhaps? Would he forgive you if he could never play the drums again? Hmmmm, I don't think he could. It's his passion. His way of life, his heart and soul, as it were. So what would you be willing to do to save him that loss, my darling?" Shannon was sitting there's shaking his head frantically trying to tell me to ignore him, and screaming behind his gag again.

I already knew my answer, but I wasn't sure if David would actually do what he was threatening to do, so I sat silent for the moment.

"What's this, Lizzy has suddenly gone so quiet. I don't think I feel like waiting though dear. You know I'm not a patient man." Raising the hammer higher above his shoulder he started to bring it down swiftly.

"Stopppppp!!!!!!!" The hammer slammed into Shannon's wrist with such force that I heard the the contact of the hammer with bone. But the most heart wrenching sound was Shannon's muffled screams of pain. I had just destroyed the man I love. And David raised the hammer over his shoulder once again. "I said to fucking stop! I fucking hate you!" I screamed, as the tears streamed down my face.

"Ah, she speaks. So what are you willing to do?"

Shannon was screaming and shaking his head, obviously in pain, and David punched Shannon in the side of the head, and he groaned. "I would do anything for Shannon. Anything... But know this, if you force me to do anything with you, it will be rape, no matter how you try to spin it. God I really fucking hate you, you sick fuck." Shannon's head fell forward. I then realized that if something did happen between David and I, Shannon would be witness to it, and I would never be able to undo that. I wanted to vomit. My stomach started to roll, but I tried my best to calm myself. I looked over at Shan, and he was looking back at me with tears falling down his cheeks the same as me.

David left with the hammer and returned a second later without it, shutting and locking the door behind him. He walked over to me, and started to run his hands along my arms and face. Then he leaned over and kissed my neck I jerked back and he grabbed my hair pulling my face closer, kissing my jaw and mouth. I kept my mouth clamped tight. David stood up again and started to disrobe leaving him standing in only his boxers. He was already hard, and I leaned to the side quickly beginning to wretch onto the floor. David came over and wiped my face with his shirt disgusted by the mess I had made. Then my restraints were cut and I was pulled up into a standing position. My legs nearly giving way from sitting for so long, David lifted me over his shoulder and then dropped me onto the bed that was against the wall. I groaned from the pain of the blows he'd dealt me before. Then dread washed all over me. I hadn't noticed earlier, but there were ropes attached to each post of the bed, I was literally fucked. David wasted no time in undressing me as I silently wept. I tried to kick him in the face unsuccessfully, but landed a good shot to his shoulder. David growled angrily at me and leapt at me seething, "Do that again, bitch and I will destroy him, then you. No, correction, I will kill him then you and the kids will be all mine." Knowing he would do exactly that, I tried my best to keep from punching killing him. His threats didn't stop me from breaking down. I couldn't bare to look in Shannon's direction. It would destroy me. David shoved me further back onto the bed and began tying a rope to each of my wrists and ankles. With that done, he crawled above me, leaning down to whisper in my ear, "Oh my love, you have no idea how long I have waited and planned for this day. I am going to fuck you harder than you ever imagined possible."

"You are going to rape me. Because this is me saying with absolute certainty, no! I don't want you and I don't want this. Please I am begging you not to do this David. You don't need to do this. Be a little decent and let us go." I was begging, but I was now laying naked, tied up and vulnerable to the worst kind of monster. So I was praying that if he opened his eyes and realized what he was getting ready to do, maybe he would re-think this. But guessing from the look in his eyes, I would say I failed. I began to cry again. "Please, think of our kids, they will hate you for this. Please! Don't!" He backhanded me. I could hear Shannon screaming and throwing himself around in the chair. He was raging.

"They are the last thing I am thinking about right now. You will shut the fuck up right now. Because all that's going to happen, is I'm going to fuck you the way a a man should fuck his woman." And with that he was naked and hovering over me. Then while he groped one of my breasts painfully he braced the other hand above my head. In one swift motion he penetrated me, and all I felt was excruciating pain, like nothing I had ever felt before. I screamed at the top of my lungs and continued to scream "Noooooooo!" All I wanted at that moment, was to die..
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! Don't hate me! Thanks for staying with the story my loyal readers. Love you all! You know the drill, please show the story some lovin'. :)

<3
mysoul4jimmy