Status: In Progress

Set Fire to the Rain

Tangled Up In You

We took a cab back to Shannon's apartment, and made our way inside. When we were settled, Shannon asked if I wanted anything to drink, but for some reason I was really nervous around him tonight. Ok, I knew exactly why I was nervous. I really hoped that tonight might be the night, that we finally make love. So I declined the drink. Shannon looked at me skeptically, but took my duffle bag back to his room for me, and returned a few minutes later. It was around 11pm and I was more anxious than tired. I did however, really want to get out of this dress, and shoes then take a minute and clean up my face and hair.

"I think I'm going to go get changed, and clean up, if that's ok." I really needed to do something to rid myself of this nervous energy, before I made a fool out of myself in some huge way.

"Absolutely. You know where everything is. Let me know if you need anything."

"Ok." Walking over to him, I placed my hands on his face feeling the tickle of his facial hair beneath my hands, I caressed his skin. He leaned into my touch, and I leaned in and kissed him. Stepping back, I turned and walked to his room, and entered his bathroom to begin working on my hair, taking out the clip and what felt like hundreds of hair pins; then began the long process of brushing it out and finally pulling it back into a ponytail. With that done, I could wash my face clean of the makeup I had on. When I finished, I opened the door and went into the bedroom to pull out something to wear for tonight. Finding Shannon's t-shirt from the night before, and my pajama shorts, I lay them out on the bed and turned my back towards the door looking out to the beautiful nights sky, through the bedroom window. I slipped my feet out from the heels I wore, then walked over to the small stereo to turn on some music. The melody that came through the speakers soothed me. I reached my hands reached back, feeling for the zipper, having forgotten that there was also a tiny clasp holding the dress closed. I realized that I was going to need Shannon's help undoing my dress, and I became incredibly nervous again. Here goes nothing, I thought. Or maybe, everything.

I walked to the door and opened it, calling out,"Shannon! I need your help, please." I walked back into the bedroom and waited. I think my voice might have cracked. How embarrassing.

"I thought you said you were getting changed babe." He smirked, as he entered the bedroom.

"Haha! Smart ass. I need you to unhook the clasp and help with the zipper, please."

"Sure." He responded, his voice suddenly gruff. I turned around so that my back was facing him, suddenly feeling his warm breath upon my skin.

His fingers lifted my ponytail out of the way, and moved it so it was laying over the front of my left shoulder. Then he began tracing a line from the base of my head, down my neck and along my spine, to the top of my dress, where he slowly unhooked the clasp. I felt Shannon move closer, feeling his breath on the back of my neck, setting me on fire. I felt the softness of his full lips and the scrape of his whiskers as his mouth made contact with my skin. He kissed along my shoulder, slowly making his way to the base of my neck. I tilted my head to the left to give him more access, and he began to nip and suck up behind my ear. I moaned, I couldn't help myself. At the sound of my zipper being lowered, my heart rate spiked. Shannon slipped his hands around the inside my dress, moving it gently over my hips; then it slid slowly, down to the ground, into a billowing satin pool, leaving me standing in my corset, garter and stockings. He growled into my ear, biting my neck gently, while running his hands along my sides; then he turned me around to face him. Shannon's eyes were dark and filled with love. I reached up with shaking hands and began to unbutton the suit vest he still wore, as he pulled at his tie and threw it to the floor. I slid the vest from his shoulders and it dropped into a pile behind him. The two of us began fast work of unbuttoning his dress shirt. When the buttons were all undone, I slowly slid it from his body, running my hands along Shannon's warm skin, I was savoring this moment. He leaned in slowly clasping my face in his hands and kissed me. Slowly, and passionately, our tongues touching and dancing. My arms slipped up around his neck, as we continued to kiss; pushing the shirt from his torso as I did. Once the shirt was discarded, I pulled him in, and held him close. I could feel every hard inch of his firm, muscular body, the warmth of his skin, the tickle of his chest hair. We slowly pulled away, breathless, and wanting, we leaned our foreheads against each other.

"I love you more than you will ever know." Eyeing me over with lust filled eyes, he said, "My god, you are so fucking sexy." And I started to blush.

"I love you, more than I have ever loved anyone." I whispered.

Leaning in, I pressed my lips to his chest; just above his heart, moving up to his shoulder, slowly to his neck, nipping and sucking every so often. My right hand moved around to grab his ass and gave a good firm squeeze, and my left hand was spayed on his chest, caressing his skin.

"Fuck, El."

I stepped back slightly as Wicked Game by Chris Issaks had begun to play, and I looked at the man standing in front of me. We stared into each others eyes. It seemed that whenever I did, I could never seem to pull myself away. I was his. Then he lifted his fingers just above my corset, touching my skin, and dragged his finger along the swell of my breasts, making me shiver. Then Shannon slid his fingers expertly down the front of the corset, slowly, almost teasingly, undoing each hook. With each release, I found I could no longer look him in the eyes. What he would think of me? My heart was pounding in my ears, and as the corset fell open and down to the floor, I knew that I had never felt so vulnerable and scared of possible rejection in my life. But when I glanced up into Shannon's eyes, he smiled and bent down to kiss me, immediately flooding me with relief and something I hadn't felt in a very long time, if ever. Pure love.

Even though I was still extremely nervous, I was suddenly feeling very brave, and needy. I found myself reaching out and taking hold of Shannon by the belt loops of his pants to pull him closer, and not letting go. I unhooked his belt buckle, and moved to unbutton the top of his pants with shaking fingers. My nerves were frayed, as I slid the the zipper down, watching as his pants fell slowly to the floor. Oh boy... With shaky hands I slipped my fingers under the waistband of his boxer briefs and started to slide them over his hips. His skin was firm, yet soft and oh so warm. Well, he wasn't all soft. I continued to push the cotton down, until it was on its way to the floor, and he was able to kick it off along with his pants. I realized I was staring at his chest and I couldn't look anywhere else. So much for brave. I felt his calloused fingers touch under my chin as he lifted my face, so I was looking him in the eyes. As if reading my mind, he took my hand reassuringly and placed it over his heart, and it too, like mine, was beating out of his chest. Then he lifted my hand to his soft lips and kissed it. He pulled me flush against him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His strong arms then wrapped around my waist and we kissed. Boy did we kiss. It became heated, very quickly and after a few minutes, I was being moved back toward the bed and gently laid backward. It was then, that I really got my first good look at Shannon. He was glorious when he was dressed, and even more so naked. The man was a Greek God in real life and a beauty to behold. All firm and taught muscle, everywhere. I wanted to touch ever inch of him. He stood over me and taking my foot in his hand, Shannon began to drag his fingers from the tip of my toes, along my heel, down my calf and up my thigh, to the top of my stocking, sending an electric sensation throughout my entire body. He unhooked my garter on the left leg, then he switched and went on to continue the same sweet torture on my right leg, slipping each stocking from my leg as he left a trail of kisses behind. He crawled over me and kissed along my skin, not leaving any inch untouched. Shannon was lighting my soul on fire. No one had ever done this to me before.

Moving so that he was hovering over me, he gazed into my eyes, and with his fingers he slid my hair from my face, and he leaned in to kiss me softly. Then he began to increase the pressure, and the intensity of the kiss began to build. As we kissed, his hand moved down my shoulder to my breast and began to slowly knead it, making me moan with desire, as he started to pull and tweak my nipple, and I began to feel heat and pleasure everywhere. Shannon pulled away briefly and groaned in my ear.

"God you are so beautiful. Your body is amazing, Eliza. More beautiful than I ever imagined." He said raggedly.

Then he slid down and took the opposite nipple in his mouth and began to roll it with his tongue.

"Oh god, Shannon." I whimpered.

He moved over to the other breast and did the same, switching to his other hand and began to play with the opposite breast. He was a master. I have never been so turned on in all my life. Never wanted anyone more, than I wanted him. Shannon slowly moved down my abdomen leaving a trail of open mouth kisses in his wake, and when he reached my garter and panties he looked up at me and smirked. Hooking his fingers into both, he pulled them down my legs and off my body. Climbing back up to hover over me, he leaned down kissing my jaw and neck. I reached around behind Shannon along his back, feeling the muscles in his back ripple and move. I moved my hand down to his ass, and couldn't help but to start to squeeze and knead it. God his body felt amazing. I could feel the hardness of him, everywhere. Holy shit, I wanted him. I ran my other hand over the plains of his chest and around his back, then back again, as I kissed all over his chest, and neck. His hands were roaming all over my body, leaving goosebumps wherever he touched. Shannon began to play with my breasts again, and that set me off. Wanting to make sure he was feeling as good as I was, I reached between us, and began to stroke him. He made a strangled sound deep in his throat and threw his head back, with his eyes closed. I took that as a sign to continue, and began to really work him. I continued what I was doing, when I felt his finger draw a line from my breast, down my abdomen to my sex. He gently cupped me, making me moan. Then, sliding one finger into me slowly, he began to pump and I began to move. I was so turned on, that I was wet and ready for him. Shannon continued with the rhythm he had set, that ended up matching the one I had set to pleasure him. Then he added a second finger, and he picked up the pace a little bit. As he began to move faster, I did the same to him. My back arched into him, pressing us together, I wrapped my free arm around his neck and into his short hair, pulling his head into the crook of my neck, as he panted and groaned. I was on fire, and I needed him desperately. It had been so long since I'd had sex, and I had never wanted someone more. I wasn't going to last long at this rate.

"Shannon, make love to me." I whispered. "I need you."

"Eliza..." It was a plea, a promise of what was to come.

Moving over me, I removed my hand, and he removed his, as I opened my legs for him, he maneuvered into position. Shannon leaned in and kissed me."I will go slow, and if I hurt you, tell me and I'll stop. Ok?"

"Yes."

Ever so gently Shannon slid into me, giving me a chance to adjust not only to his size, but also to the pain. Since it had been years, since I last had sex, there was a great deal of pain initially, and I winced, sucking in my breath. He stopped moving and waited patiently, kissing my lips, and nuzzling my neck.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute." I took a deep breath and waited for the pain to subside. I ran my hands along his sides, in a rhythmic motion, calming myself in a way. After a couple minutes the pain lessened and I nodded in encouragement for him to move once again.

Very slowly, Shannon began to push himself in the rest of the way. God, I felt so full. He waited once again, giving me another chance to adjust to the sheer size of him. Then he slowly began to pull out almost all the way, then pushed himself back in, just as slowly as before. Once he was pushed in to the hilt, he pulled out, and pushed slowly back in. Shannon set up a slow but steady rhythm. He felt incredible. The feeling had become different. The uncomfortable feeling that I had originally experienced, was now turning into a pleasurable one. I was beginning to crave more of it, with every fluid motion of his firm body. I was aching for him to move faster, harder, and deeper. Shannon kissed and sucked my neck and shoulder, and I rubbed my hands along his back, pulling him closer to me, digging into his flesh with my fingernails. Desire was driving me, and feeling the warmth of his solid body moving above me, was heaven. I kissed his neck, just behind his ear, panting, moaning and nipping at his earlobe. He began thrusting and rolling his hips and I was thrusting back with just as much force, wanting to drive him deeper. I couldn't get enough of feeling him inside of me. It was incredible. Like nothing I'd ever felt before. I needed more of him, needed to be as close to him as I could, have him as deep inside of me as physically possible. For us to become one. My need for him was insatiable, I reached around his back and pulled him as close to me as I could. He groaned loudly. Panting onto my neck. His rhythm began to pick up pace, and I could feel the burn, that unmistakable ache building deep inside me. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Shannonnn, oh my god." I was panting heavily.

" You feel so fucking good."

He reached around me and grabbed my ass, tilting my hips at a slight angle, and that was all it took. I wrapped my legs around him, using my heels to pull him close; trying to make him go as deep as possible. Shannon took my hands and we linked our fingers together. He rested his forehead against mine, and we looked into each others eyes. As he continued rolling and grinding his hips into mine, over and over again, I couldn't hold back anymore, my insides burned and clenched, and everything hit me at once as I came screaming Shannon's name. His pace quickened, becoming erratic. Within the next minute Shannon orgasmed, our hands intertwined, with his head thrown back, screaming my name, then he collapsed on top of me.

Laying next to each other, happy, sated and completely at ease with the world, I ran my fingers up and down his arm.

"I love you." I said gazing into his hazel eyes.

"And I love you. Are you alright?"

"Mmmm. I'm more than alright. That was incredible. Well worth the wait." I said kissing him.

"Most definitely. Are you tired?"

"Actually, I'm wide awake and I have all this energy, and the sudden urge to work it off."

Shannon pulled back slightly and looked at me with a quirked eyebrow and a funny look on his face. "What exactly did you have in mind, sweetheart?"

"Ohhhh, I'm sure we can think of something." I said with a devilish grin, as I pushed him over onto his back and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist, letting the sheet fall down around behind me.

"I think I like where this is going." Shannon chuckled.

"Baby, you ain't seen nothin' yet." I said and winked. Then I took control of my future for the time being, and showed Shannon an evening he wouldn't soon forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! And a sexy one at that! It's my first sex scene ever, so please be gentle in your critiques. Just kidding! I love honesty! Thank you for staying with me and this story. I love y'all so much! Please comment and well, you know the drill! ;)

Ok another peek at Eliza's bridesmaids dress, but picture it in fusia. If you follow this link you will see diff pics of the dress and also an area to see the colors. I love the color pictured, but it was not 'Kym' enough. Lol! If anyone knows the trick to posting links to mibba, please feel free to message me the info. I would really appreciate it! ;)

http://www.goweddingdress.com/aline-strapless-floorlength-satinfaced-taffeta-beading-bridesmaid-dress-style-lz3041_s5513.html

<3
mysoul4jimmy