Status: In Progress

Set Fire to the Rain

Imma Tie Her To The Bed and Set This House on Fire

A door opened and I was pushed through and inside what I would assume was a house. I heard a door shut and the tumble of locks behind me. At least 3 of them. I stood there with my face stinging from the force of the hit David had inflicted on me. I stood listening for the sound of Mags or Jake, and heard nothing. It was dead silence, chilling me to the bone with the thought of him having done something to them. I was terrified. After a few more minutes, and some shuffling around the room, I heard someone, I assumed it was David, making his way toward me.

The blindfold was lifted from my eyes and I blinked at the sudden light. It took me a few moments to adjust, but once I was used to the light, I took time to look around. We were in a house. It appeared to be on the small side. There was minimal furniture, no tv, that I could see, I didn't see a phone anywhere, there was a tiny kitchen and what looked to be a bedroom and a bathroom off to the left. But the two most important things I was looking for, were nowhere to be seen. The kids. I began to panic.

"David, where are the kids? What have you done to them!" I started to yell at him.

David started to walk slowly over to me, and when he was directly in front of me, he ran a hand along my jaw and down my neck. "My darling Lizzy, you should know me better than that, I would never do anything to the kids. Don't you see, I never had the kids. But I knew if I said I had them, you would come running. No questions asked. You always were so easy to manipulate, when it came to the children." And he leaned in to kiss my neck and shoulder pulling my shirt away giving him more access to my skin.

"No. No, no, no, no! You son of a bitch! How could you!?" I screamed, as anger and fury suddenly took over any common sense.

"Oh, it's so easy to do. I've had this in the works for a really long time. Patience darling. It's all about timing and patience." I tried to punch him with my bound hands. I wasn't thinking any more.

The second I tried to hit him, he swung on me, and I went flying to the floor. I felt a swift kick from his shoe, and then he stooped, and grabbed me by the hair pulling me up into a standing position.

"Do it again, I fucking dare you. I don't want to go there Lizzy. But you are forcing me to do things I had hoped to avoid. Now please behave yourself." David heaved in my face, as he tried very hard to keep himself under control.

"You mean, bow down to you and allow you to have complete control over me. Then ultimately, let you have your way with me, against my will."

"Oh, I always knew there was a brain somewhere in that gorgeous head of yours. You want me, honey. We both know it. Maybe not now, but you will be begging for me soon enough."

"Never. There's only one man in my life and its not you."

"Ah yes, the drummer. I will make you forget all about him. Don't you worry about that."

"No matter what you do, you could never make me forget him. He is a part of me. You never were."

That little comment earned me a punch across the right side of my face, but it felt great to say it out loud. The next thing I knew I was being dragged into the far room down the hall and the light was flipped on illuminating a bedroom. There was a queen sized bed, a chair, dresser, nightstand, and a window in the far corner.

"Don't think about running Lizzy, we are so far in the middle of nowhere, there's nothing around for miles. Plus there is no phone out here. I made sure of it." Pushing me face down onto the bed; my head was spinning, this was my nightmare come to life. He walked over and took rope from one of the dresser drawers. Making his way back, he pulled a switchblade from his back packet whispering in my ear, "Don't get any ideas Lizzy. I have no qualms about slitting your sexy little throat if you do." Shivers radiated to the very core of me. I didn't doubt him for a second. David grabbed my bound wrists and cut the zip ties from them, deftly. He took the rope and began to wind it, in a well practiced knot, around my sore wrists. He then pulled me back into a reclining position slightly against the wooden headboard, so that he could tie the opposite ends of the rope to the posts, slicing off the end when he was finished. He then began quick work on tying the rope around my ankles, attaching my legs to the opposite posts of the bed, I was literally stuck, spread eagle, lying on the bed. There was no way for me to get out of this. "Now, my dear, would you like something to drink? Are you hungry?" He asked with an evil smirk.

"Are you fucking kidding?"

"Alright, suite yourself." He said smirking at me. "I'm going to grab something to eat. I'll be back, and then we will get reacquainted. Now, don't go anywhere." He said kissing my head. Then walking out of the door. My heart sinking as he did, knowing what fate lie ahead for me. Maybe sometimes nightmares did come true.

________________________________________________

Shannon's POV

Standing at the baggage claim for El's flight, I waited until the very last piece of luggage was gone and the carrousel had stopped turning. My nerves were on edge, and I had tried calling and texting her approximately 50 times and had gotten nothing but voicemail. I made my way to the airline counter upstairs, hoping to find out if she had made her flight at all and maybe she was in the restroom or something. But I had a horrible feeling that something had gone wrong. After talking to the woman with the airline, I found out that Eliza never checked into the airport. This was a really bad sign, I decided to call the car service to find out if she had made it to the airport.

I called them, and after talking to the driver I found out that she had received a phone call, and things had gotten really strange after that. She had made him change their destination and leave her alone. Then taking her bags back to her place. David was definitely behind this.

The next call I made was to Jack. This would be the hardest one. "Detective Cahrter."

"Jack, it's Shannon Leto. We have a major problem."

"Fuck. What's happened?"

"I think it's David, I believe he has Eliza."

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the airport in California. Eliza never made it off the plane. I talked to the driver that picked her up to take her to the airport in Newark, and she never made it there." I went on to explain everything I had learned from the driver and the airline. "I am booking a flight to Newark now. I should be there in the next 6 hours."

"Text me your information, I'll pick you up at the airport. I will also need the name and number of the car service and driver that was used to pick El up. Now tell me from the beginning, exactly what happened. I need every detail, no matter how small, it could end up being the key to everything."

I filled Jack in on everything I knew, as I booked my flight and hauled ass to the gate so I could make the very next flight to Newark. I didn't have anything with me, and I didn't care. I just needed to get to NJ ASAP.

"Alright Shannon, I'm going to find Aaron, and we will get working on this. We will find her, I promise. And thanks."

"I'd do anything for your sister Jack. I'm in love her."

"Yeah, I'm beginning to see that. Let me know when you land. I'll meet you at the gate."

"Will do. I'm boarding now."

"Safe flight man. If I hear anything, I will let you know."

"Thanks." I said as I hung up my phone then I handed my boarding pass to the attendant and ran towards the plane and a very long flight to the East Coast.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the posting mistake. The next chapter went up too soon. Duh!! Well, look at it this way, two updates in one day! ;) love to all my readers!

<3
mysoul4jimmy