Status: Updates at random

A Serpants Lullaby...

Charlotte Alaster, or rather Charlie as she prefers, is a rather peculiar girl. It is her goal that she becomes an Auror, just like her father.

Although, being in the same year as the one and only Harry Potter can only prove the fact that it would never be a normal year. And just as life must dictate, Charlie must face just as many problems as any other.

Sorted into Ravenclaw, she is the only of her 4 friends that has excelled rather well in the study of offensive spells. One may argue that Hermione Granger may be the brightest witch at Hogwarts, but one may also say that there is none other with such talent as Chalie. However, unlike most, she keeps her power hidden unless needed. Her most valued opinion is that you never let too much out that would allow others to know how you think.

Year one, had been a stepping stone, and her first encounter with dark creatures.

Year two, had been the first time she had dealt with the loss of a friend.

Year three, had been her first year that she had revealed a sliver of her talent.

Year four, had been the first time she had ever seen death.

And now, her fifth year at Hogwarts. The Dark Lord is rising in power, and someone is putting together an army, but will she join? And what of that one platinum blonde haired boy she's known since her first days at Hogwarts, how has he changed? How much does Charlie really think she can think out?

Everything cannot be planned...

(Draco Malfoy x OC) [Based off movies] {There will also be stories about her 6th, and 7th years}
  1. Year 1
    Short 1st person diologue of her first years events
  2. Year 2
  3. Year 3
  4. Year 4