Status: TY <3 <3 <3 2 Subscribers means so much to me! - Lexi

Save You

a long time ago, blue eyed vampires were once easy to find. They were unnoticable, even to the human eye, and could seduce their victims into doing things that they wanted. They were hardly ever male. Once the males that remained were hunted down, females were too. But generations later, a blue eyed vampire is born - every time one is born, they have to be killed immediately. Pierre Bouvier is one of those few chosen to track down a very young one - only 16 in physical age, but 100 in mental age. Pierre's one of the 'rare' vampire hunters who can live for centuries without changing appearance. Josh is said blue eyed vampire, and when they run into each other when Josh is injured, Pierre makes the choice to take Josh back to his house. Will any further happen or will it be left to dust?
  1. And there's so many things that I want you to know.
    Okay, this story wil,l be updated mostly every weekend.
  2. I won't give up until its over, I just want you to know.
  3. If it takes me forever, I just want you to know
  4. came so close so many times, Even almost lost my mind, trying to find you, trying to find you. How
    Lyric from Just Around The Corner by Simple Plan.
  5. Dreaming, I was only dreaming.
    Lyric from Before the Lobotomy by Green Day
  6. hand in mine, into your icy blues.
    lyric from demolition lovers.
  7. Blue eyed boy.
    A Year Later {these two transition into SUMMER PARADISE!!}