Status: TY <3 <3 <3 2 Subscribers means so much to me! - Lexi

Save You

Dreaming, I was only dreaming.

-FLASHBACK-

The dark hooded man snarled, his lower lip jutted out. "Bouvier, " He tapped his shoulder. "I'm giving you a assignment."

Pierre turned on his vans clad feet, his hair spiked up this time. Pierre was only 16 when he first got the mission to hunt down the blue eyed vampire. "What?"

"You need to find a blue eyed vampire. He or she usually roams by night, or by clubs, or music stores. It is said in a procephy that this is the last one, and all vampires will be gone if they are killed off. No more worries. " The man snarled. "So go to it."

"Okay, I guess. " Pierre shrugged.
-END-

The brown haired boy, sighed, looking at the unconscious male in his arms. Another hunter had shot a deadly vampdart into his ankle, meaning once Josh woke up, he would become very aggressive. He tried using casting, it didn't work. "Josh, wake up" He shook him. "Josh," He shook him. "Joshua." He shook him. Josh woke up, clutching onto Pierre's chest as they walked, but Josh didn't speak a word. Or fight. It was like the vampdart had muted Josh's beautiful velvet voice forever.

Josh looked to his left, chewing his lip, when they got there, Pierre noticed the dark hooded man standing there. "You're harboring him. Tell me the truth and kill him in front of me, or I will kill you /both/ myself." The man had a sneer.

"I recognize that guy. " Josh chewed his lip, and the man chuckled darkly. "A long time doesn't make me forget the fun I had with you, Ramsay."

Ramsay? Pierre had vague memories of a Ramsay from his childhood.. what did it remind him of.. Ramsay.. Ramsay... Ramsay... what was that name so familiar to him for?
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER!