It's in Your Face But You Can't Grab It

Too Much For You?

Zacky's P.O.V.
Raven and I were in the middle of a very heated make out session, when the phone rang. "Mother fucker," I growled. Raven pulled away and sat up, allowing me to get up to answer the phone.

I glared at the caller ID when I saw it was Brian and picked up the phone. "What Brian?" I asked angrily.

"Shit, settle down man," he said while laughing. "Did I interrupt something?"

I felt Raven's arms wrap around me from behind. "Hey, I'm going to go take a shower."

"Okay." She gave me a quick kiss and left. "Now, what do you want?" I said into the phone.

"You and Ra want to go out somewhere with Rachel and I?"

"No, not really."

Brian didn't answer right off; probably confused at why I'd refuse to go partying. "Why not? We got a babysitter so you can--"

"The kids aren't the only reason I don't want to go," I said, cutting him off and getting annoyed. "I want to spend tonight with just Raven."

"Oh, I get it. You just want to get laid, don't you?" he stated slyly.

"Brian, shut up."

"Ha! You didn't deny it. I was so right."

"Okay Brian, no one gives a shit."

"Damn, someone's pissy. I must have interrupted something really great to make you like this. Well, I guess I'll ask Matt or someone and let you get back to whatever you were doing." I started to make a snide remark, but Brian hung up before I could. Next time I see him, he's getting punched.

I hung the phone up and flopped back onto the couch. After channel surfing and finding absolutely nothing to watch, I turned the T.V. off and went to our bedroom.

Raven's P.O.V.
I hopped out of the shower and quickly dried off. As I did, I wondered who was on the phone. I giggled to myself remembering how angry Zacky looked. I finished drying off and pulled on a pair of bootie shorts and a white cami.

I walked back into the bedroom just as Zacky walked in. He eyed me for a few seconds and smirked. I rolled my eyes. "God Zacky. You act like you've never seen me in such little clothing," I remarked sarcastically.

He didn't answer, so I went over to my bags and started digging around for my brush. I finally found it in my mess of stuff and began brushing my hair. Zacky grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Can I help you?" I questioned, trying not to smile.

"Yeah." Zacky pressed his lips forcefully to mine. I returned the kiss with an equal amount of force. After a few minutes, I pulled away to catch my breath.

Zacky laughed. "Too much for you Raven?"

"Too much for me? Ha! I think I'm too much for you, Baker." He stared at me like I was fucking retarded, so I vigorously pushed him onto the bed and straddled him.

I slipped his shirt over his head and sucked lightly on his neck. He moaned and placed his hands on my hips. Zacky slipped my cami over my head and threw it across the room.

I began trailing kisses down his torso, stopping at the top of his pants. I hastily unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and slid his pants and boxers off, revealing his hardened member. I gently kissed the tip, causing Zacky to groan loudly. I stroked it with my hand for a few minutes, then crawled back up so my face was even with his.

"Had enough?" I breathed in his ear before tracing his jaw line with my lips.

"Fuck no," he moaned. I stopped and stared at him. Zacky grabbed me and flipped me so that he was on top. He attached his lips to mine and immediately slid his tongue into my mouth. I rested one of my hands in the middle of his back and played with his silky black hair with the other.

Zacky ran his hands down my upper body, causing me to let out a moan of pure pleasure into his mouth. He pulled my shorts off. Seconds later, he pushed himself into me. I arched my back as he began thrusting in and out of me. I bucked my hips, wanting him to go faster, and he automatically did.

I let out a small scream as I neared my climax. "So close," Zacky managed to grunt. We both finally reached our peaks and rode them out. Zacky pulled out and laid next to me.

As we both caught our breath, I turned to Zacky and looked him in the eyes. I cuddled into him. "I love you so much, Zacky."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "I love you too." I smiled and suddenly realized how tired I was. It wasn't long before I had drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO! Please tell me what you think!

And just for the record, Algebra SUCKS!

M. Vengeance