It's in Your Face But You Can't Grab It

How Will He React?

Zacky's P.O.V.
"RUN TO THE HILLS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" I groaned and sat up to see Raven groping for her phone.

"Who the fuck is calling me at 5:30 in the morning?" she growled as she looked at her caller ID. She got an "Oh shit," expression on her face and flipped the phone open. I laid back down and listened to the conversation.

"Hey Martin, talk to me." She listened intently then smiled. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"What was that about?" I asked through a yawn.

"I don't have to go to work today. The guests cancelled due to the weather. So, they're just going to play music today."

I smirked and pulled her down into my chest. She giggled and kissed me quickly on the lips. She yawned and then said, "I'm going back to sleep. This is the first day I've gotten to sleep in in a while."

"Fine by me." Raven cuddled back into me and I played with her hair. After a few minutes I had drifted off to sleep.

HOURS LATER...

Raven's P.O.V.
I woke up and picked up my phone to see what time it was. I saw it was almost eleven and smiled. That was probably the best sleep I've gotten in a while. I sat up and started shaking Zacky awake. He mumbled something like leave me alone so I slapped him on the arm.

"Ow! Okay I'm up...Christ."

I smirked and he stuck his tongue out at me. "Oh, that was mature," I said in retort.

"Yeah I know."

I rolled my eyes and got up. "I'm going to take a shower." I felt his eyes following me all the way to the bathroom. I was shocked he didn't follow me.

After I finished my shower, I walked back into the main part of the hotel room. Zacky was still laying in the bed and I shook my head. He is such a lazy bum. I picked up my clothes which were scattered about the room. I put them on and laid back on the bed.

"So when are you going to get dressed?" I asked Zacky.

"Never. I'm going to become a nudist," he replied smiling.

"No you're not. Now get dressed."

"Why? Don't you like me naked?"

"I do, but I don't think other people will."

"Fine. Are we going somewhere or something?"

"Well, I was going to go home and change. So, if you want to come with me, you'll have to get dressed," I told him while brushing my hair.

Zacky got dressed and the two of us left the room. As soon as we were out of the room, Rachel came out of a room a few doors down. She gasped in shock when she saw me. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing," I answered smugly.

"Brian brought me here last night," she said while blushing. I heard Zacky snort behind me and elbowed him. He had no room to talk.

"Well, we're going back to my house. Want to come?"

"Sure, I'm taking Brian too though."

"Okay whatever."

Rachel and I got into my car while Brian and Zacky took their own cars. I dropped Rachel off at her house, then headed off to mine.

Zacky and I entered the house to find Mrs. Smith , one of the neighbors, watching the kids. She smiled warmly at me. "Welcome home Raven. Was the drive okay?"

"Yeah, it wasn't bad. Thanks for babysitting while I was gone."

"Oh, it's no problem. I love these two, they're so adorable," she said as she patted them on the heads. She got up and headed to the door. "If you ever need me to watch them, I'll be glad to."

"Okay, thanks again Marsha. Bye." I was surprised she didn't ask about Zacky. Most people would have. That's something I like about her; she wasn't nosy.

Zacky walked into the living room and Vivica and Damion both shouted, "Daddy!" I smiled happily; I didn't think they'd remember.

Zacky picked them both up. When Damion saw me though, he started fussing and said, "Mama!"

Zacky handed him over to me. "He's a mama's boy," I told him whild hugging Damion.

"I can tell."

The two of us spent a few hours with the kids until Zacky said he better get going.

"So when are you guys leaving?" I asked him as he gave the kids hugs.

"Um...a few days I think. Our next show isn't until this weekend."

"Oh okay. So I guess I'll talk to you hopefully tomorrow."

"Yeah." We gave each other a small kiss on the lips and he left.

I returned to the living room and sat on the floor with Vivica and Damion. I looked up at the clock and saw it was almost time for Lance to get home. I picked the two up and took them to their room. I didn't want them to see what was probably going to be a fight. They looked tired anyway.

Once they were safely in their cribs, I walked back downstairs. To be honest, I was pretty nervous. I wasn't sure how Lance was going to react when I told him it was over. Hopefully it wouldn't be too drastic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I know that was porbably a little boring but the next one will be much better.

My teeth hurt from my braces so you should be nice and comment/banner.

Oh and also, if you like this story (that means the prequel too) tell your friends that might like it. I'm not getting very many readers and it makes me sad.

M. Vengeance