Status: I update maybe a little too much =)

Nicotine and Faded Dreams

I was blinded but now I see the only thing I want is you and me

“To new friends and Warped Tour.” Travis said happily while holding up his shot.

Everybody cheered and took their shot of tequila. We all then sucked on the wedges of lime that were sitting on a plate in front of us. I laughed to myself.

Travis, Danny, Hunter, Charles, Coley, Scooter, Stella, Kaycee, and I were currently sitting in a large booth at a small bar in my town. After I had said goodbye to my mother, Travis and I had driven Stella’s car to the bar to meet up with the rest of the guys, who had been driven to the bar by Kaycee and Stella, crammed into Kaycee’s car. I wish I could have seen them all shoved in there. From what I heard, Stella was sitting on Danny’s lap. They had been flirting all night and I just loved the idea of the two of them together. Although I wasn’t sure how that would work since we were leaving for Maryland early the next morning. It was getting late now and everybody was pretty drunk, aside from Danny, Stella, Travis, and myself.

I asked if anybody wanted another drink as I headed up to the bar. A chorus of no’s came from the booth in front of me and I laughed as I headed to the bar alone.

“What’ll you have?” The male bartender asked politely.

“Silver Tequila, tonic, and a lemon wedge squeezed in there please.” I recited mechanically. I always got that drink. This was technically my first drink of the night aside from the shot we all just had.

“What the hell are you getting?” Travis asked laughing, finding his way over to the bar, “I have never heard of that drink before.”

“This, my friend,” I began pointing to the drink that was now in front of me, “Is called a Cheech.”

“A Cheech?” Travis questioned confused, “As in the pot smoking Cheech from Cheech and Chong?”

“Yes sir.” I laughed.

“Alright that sounds dangerous.” Travis laughed with me.

“Nope. Not at all, they’re delicious. It’s Green Day’s drink.” I began happily, “Cheech taught Tre Cool from Green Day how to make this drink and then Tre named it the Cheech. And I tried it and fell in love.”

Travis began laughing immediately, “Are you a Green Day fan?”

I looked at him with a horribly surprised look on my face. How could I have not divulged the fact that Green Day was my favorite band?

“They’ve been my favorite band since I was 14. I love them to death.”

Travis just smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back of course. He pulled away quickly and smiled once more, “The first album I ever owned was Dookie. Danny and I saw a show with Green Day, Blink 182, and Jimmy Eat World and the very next day we decided to form the band. They kind of inspired us.”

I couldn’t contain my smile and I immediately attacked Travis’s lips with my own. What were the chances that this band meant as much to him as they meant to me? I couldn’t take it.

After a few moments, Travis pulled away out of breath and smiled, “You know, you’re pretty awesome,” Travis said sincerely. I just smiled.

“You’re better.” I kissed him quickly on the lips and then leaned in to his ear, “Let’s get out of here.”

In about 5 seconds Travis was pulling me by the arm to our booth of friends.

-----

Stella had reclaimed her own car and dropped Travis and I off at my mother’s house before heading back to her own apartment with Hunter and Coley. Danny, since he was sober, had driven Kaycee, Charles, and Scooter in Kaycee’s car. They were all crashing at Stella’s apartment for the night. Our bus was going to pick us up at my mother’s house in the morning so I would be able to say goodbye to Kayc and Stella then when they brought the guys over.

As soon as the car pulled away and we closed the front door behind us, I attached my lips to Travis’ urgently. He kissed me back hard and in seconds I found myself raised into the air. I pulled away from Travis laughing. He had picked me up and was carrying me bridal style to my room. As soon as we entered Travis gasped. I laughed, knowing what he was gasping at.

My room was certainly….interesting. My mother had kept it exactly the same. There were posters of bands, signed records, and concert tickets completely covering the walls. My ceiling was covered in glow in the dark stars and there was a string of white Christmas lights still hung around the room.

“Your room…” He paused in the doorway, still holding me in his arms, “Is amazing.”

I laughed, “Why thank you.” I pressed my lips to his once again, causing Travis to forget all about my room.

He kissed me back and slowly walked over to my bed, placing me gently down on it while breaking our kiss momentarily. He gently lay down next to me and reattached our lips roughly. Soon enough our clothes were being thrown to the floor and Travis pulled his lips from mine again. I pouted and he smiled whispering, “Are you sure?”

“Of course,” I replied pulling his lips back to mine. I felt him smile into the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay finally!!! LOL!
I feel like this is short but I needed to end it at that point, so I'm sorry!
Thank you so much for the comments rivals are insane and TrueBeliever831
And I graduated yesterday!!!
So that means lots of updates coming your way in the near future!
Love you guys <3