‹ Prequel: Vital
Sequel: Different.

Times Are Changing

Monique Jensen.

A name that sounds so strong, so perfectly fit. Like dang this girl has a cool name, she must be so awesome, right? Wrong. I'm not strong, I'm not perfectly fit; metaphorically and physically. I have insecurities, especially after having my son. I'm not the greatest, but luckily I have changed for the better. My son Dominic Wesley Jensen came into my life as a blessing, I had to give him a name that suits a strong character in hopes that maybe he will have a better outcome than my own. People glorify teen pregnancy, I am first hand that it is not what it is cracked up to be. At all. My mom basically disowned me to an extent simply because her dream of David and I being together, will never happen. Never.

David Porter.

A name that sounds like success, right? Correct. He is someone that from the rumors says he's in the modeling business. I thought I saw a magazine with him in Hollister, which wouldn't surprise me. Which he's working his way up, and even featured in a music video as just a "boy toy" for the celebrity, which I wont name drop; however she is gorgeous. I envy his life style, and didn't for once ever doubt that he wouldn't become someone that everyone looked forward to reading about. I'm sure that in a few years, he will become popular and probably star in many movies and become an A-list celebrity.

Nathan Phelps.

A name that sounds like a committed man, right? Well to me it did. I messed up with Nathan, he was the new guy in school and every knew about him. But I allowed drugs to get in the way. Don't let that ruin the whole story though, considering he's back in the picture. Unfortunately we aren't committed to each other, well not "officially" but to be honest we mas well be. He's a mechanic, and a damn good one too. Went to school for it and works at a nice mechanic shop just down the street from my crappy apartment. Nate is an amazing guy, that takes care of Dominic and I. Someone I am blessed to have in my life right now. Someone that forgave me. Someone that has proved himself.

Kiley Jade

A name that sounds so beautiful, right? Correct. You will find out more about her in the story.

Enjoy.
  1. Family matters.
    Monique and Nathan talk about the family get togethers her mother has been planning, also an introduction to the story of Monique's life with her son Dominic.
  2. Not an episode of House Wives.
    David is at Kiley's photo shoot and they both discuss plans, at which they bicker about.
  3. Fights and out.
    Monique and Nathan get into a fight, so she ends up going to her mother's house.
  4. Didn't expect you.
    Vacation time, and Monique feels like everything is flying by so quickly. Then she sees David again, and David introduces a new person in his life as well.
  5. Refrain from slapping a bitch.
    Monique has her mom watch Dominic as she hangs out with others near the fire pit, realizing that maybe it wasn't what she wanted. Kiley annoys the hell out of her and she fights within herself about David and life in general.
  6. Out of mommy mode.
    Lucy takes Dominic and tells Monique to relax. So Monique gets out of mommy mode and dresses a little more her age. When the talk of Dominic's father happens, David is left wondering..
  7. Dirty drunk sex.
    Monique gets a little too drunk, and has a bit too much fun. Kiley gets suspicious. Also Gaby argues with Monique about her telling David the truth while the two girls drink again.
  8. Finally a confession.
    Monique gets drunk with Gabriella, and screams out the truth to David. Of which, David and Kiley get into it, so she leaves. Are they broken up? What happens now?
  9. Biological parents and children emotions.
    Monique awakes with a nasty hangover, to see David and Dominic outside. The two have a serious talk, and she sees David cry for the first time in her life.
  10. Fiancee findinds and introducing daddy.
    Monique finds out that David is engaged to Kiley, and freaks out. After arguing, Monique introduces Dominic to David as David being his real daddy.
  11. Rude awakenings and pissed off exes.
    David and Monique awake to Kiley calling pissed off. Causing conflicts between Monique and David.
  12. Demands and thoughts.
    Kiley returns to demand David's return. However, that didn't go far and only lead into an argument with David and Monique. Monique's fear is being a second choice, as David with or without her gets their son for a nap.
  13. Interupting escapades.
    David doesn't know how to change a diaper, thus a naked Dominic is around. Monique's father takes Dominic, and leaves David and her to some personal time of which John and Gaby interupt.
  14. Stormy weather.
    David and Monique get into a random fight outside, where they almost break up. Vulnerability is at stake and the blame game is played. Do they work it out?
  15. Unspoken fear.
    Monique and David cuddle naked, in David's point of view. John has a secret he wants to share with David, but is too afraid to do so.
  16. Helping the situations.
    David and Monique leave the vacation area, and start talking about their living conditions. When John and Gaby get brought up in the midst of all their decisions. What is the big secret?
  17. Lies do horrible things.
    Monique and David talk about Gaby, and reveals her secret. In the mean while, David also lies to Monique about a certain someone in his life. That certain someone threatens to break them up.
  18. Best sex of my life.
    Monique in this chapter reveals her dream, but not to David. However, they make it back to David's house and things get a little heated. WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT.
  19. Abrupt confessions.
    David tells his mother that she wont have alone time with Monqiue, at which Monique questions. After his abrupt confession, causing things to be awkward. They cuddle on the couch as his mom and their son are away, running errands.
  20. Honesty is key.
    David and Monique had a bet, at which David lost, in result meant him making dinner. While he does so, someone called Monique causing a rift in the air. Both told each other they would be honest all the time....but will they?
  21. Moving plans.
    David and Monique go to look at houses and make their decision. Overwhelmed joy and pure bliss between the two. However, will it last?
  22. Howdy neighbor.
    Monique gets the house move in ready, then they meet their neighbor. Afterwards they discuss when they will tell everyone and Monique tells David that she wants a house warming party.
  23. Overly emotional.
    David and Monique find out something that neither of them are prepared for, right? Monique calls Gaby to tell her about the move, however Gaby doesn't seem so excited, throwing Monique into an emotional state.
  24. Tease me please me.
    David and Monique have a good day together, something they hadn't had in a while. David confesses so many loving things to Monique, and when the lights go out and Dominic is in bed. The two try to enjoy a more romantic sexual level....but what happen
  25. Drama mama.
    The visitor brings bad news, causing a rift between not only David and Monique. But a friend of Monique's as well, and before they move into this house they lay everything on the line.
  26. Party drama.
    David admits something really cute to Monique. Then later they have their house warming party, with two unexpected guests. But does it turn out how people expected?
  27. Name discussions.
    Monique and David discuss future names of their newest baby on the way. David confesses a few ridiculously cute things to Monique, and they're both in simple bliss.
  28. No sex.
    David and Monique get into it, and David says he doesn't want to have sex. Monique starts to cry, with pregnancy emotions running over her. Also the ultrasound shows some very scary news to Monique.
  29. Genders revealed.
    David and Monique's parents piss her off, talking about the future of the twins. David and Monique get into an argument about David's future and a harsh reality was brought to David's attention.
  30. Opposite sex hang outs.
    David gets pissed at Monique when he finds out that their neighbor, Weston, is hanging out at their house with Monique and their kids.
  31. Worse than girls.
    David and Monique get into an argument, sending her into labor. After giving birth, John is there, he and David have a secret conversation. One of which, apparently only guys understand. Do you?
  32. Break downs.
    David is able to get one of the girls to do something, Monique could not. She explains her schedule and has a break down about her appearance.
  33. Loss for words, tears from actions.
    An unexpected person comes to Chelsea for help, resolulting into a fight between two of the most unseeing fight ever.
  34. Bestfriend confessions.
    David packs up, and goes to John. Monique begs him to stay, even threatens. But was it enough?
  35. So confused.
    Monique calls someone she hasn't spoken to in a while. In return, igniting a very abrupt situation. David comes back, and John is there too?
  36. Hatred and fights, unnecessary words.
    Chelsea shows up along with her baby daddy, whom has some words to exchange with Monique. After that David beats the crap out of him, and nothing but chaos errupts.
  37. Making up.
    Time goes by and Vivian is over for dinner. David unexpentingly comes home. Weston drops by with some dramatic news. In the end, David and Monique make up.
  38. Confusing nights.
    David asks Monique something random, after the neighborhood BBQ, which confuses the hell out of her.
  39. The end.
    David does something odd, wanting to hastily talk to Monique about something that kills him inside? Could this be the end? Or the begining?
  40. Sneak Preview.