‹ Prequel: Vital
Sequel: Different.

Times Are Changing

Tease me please me.

I clean up Dominic, then allow him to run around when Monique entered.

"Are you okay?" I ask, taking one look at her flushed expression.

"Huh? Ugh," she shook her head. "Yeah, of course."

"Mhmm," I eye her down.

"I just talked to Gaby, that's all," she chewed the inside of her lips and sat down.

"She told you finally?" I tease, at which she glared.

"No," she groaned like a child.
"It was something else."

"Explain?" I plea, sitting next to her and wrapped her in my arms.

"She wasn't really happy," she muttered. Monique always has jumbled thoughts.

"Happy?" I repeat.
"About?"

"All of this," she answers, letting out a deep breath.
"Like she's holding back from telling me something."

"Oh?" I quirk a brow.
"Like what?"

"That's the thing, I don't know," she sighs. "I hate it. I tell her everything!"

"Maybe she's just jealous," I immaturely suggest, causing her to giggle.

"David," she lightly pushes me away with a ridiculous grin on her face.
"You are too much sometimes, you know that?"

"Oh, am I?" I purr, leaning forward and kissed her neck.

"Tell me something," she breaths out, lightly pulling my hair.

"Hmm?" I moan in response, not very masculine but whatever.

"How did the most popular guy, that all the girls want, get with me?" There she went again.

"Stop downing yourself," I spat, pulling away from her.

"Honestly," she intensely stared at me.
"If we didn't grow up together then-"

"Shh," I placed my finger on her lips.
"Fate brought us here." I replaced my finger with my lips.
"And that's why I love my life, because of it."

"Remember when we hated each other?" she snickered.

"You hated me? I thought it was just cute flirting," I pout.
"I never hated you."

"Bullshit," she cursed, when Dominic ran by.

"Aye, no cussing in front of our child!" I scold, she immediately frowns.

"Sorry," she apologies but Dominic didn't even care, he continued to run around.

"You are an amazing woman, Mojo," I compliment, at which she shifted her eyes to mine.
"You are so beautiful, inside and out. Without you, I don't even know."

"What do you mean?" she asks, furrowing her brows.

"Without you, I would be nothing. Don't laugh, I am serious. I was such a cold hearted guy, and still am. I enjoyed people talking about me, even if it was ridiculous false statements, I didn't care. I was so mean to the girls, I'd make out with them and fondle their breasts then be done. Like that was worst than just fucking them, you know?" I noticed her expression wasn't liking where this is going. "Okay, my point is. Without you, I would be the biggest dick. I would have probably some disease or eighty baby momma's, because without you... I wouldn't have my immature cute childish side, I'd be so cold hearted. You bring the happiness in me, and no one will ever get in the way of that."

"Oh really?" she bit her bottom lip.
"How can you be so sure?"

"Trust me," my voice was menacing. "I would destroy them."

"I kind of like that," she breaths out, and I lean forward kissing her.

"You are the mother of my son, and soon to be child," I breath out. She closes her eyes with that smile, causing my heart to skip a beat. The tingly sensation through my body was not of lust, but of pure happiness. "I love you." I felt her stiffen, her eyes opened with surprise. "I love you so much." I lean forward and kiss her before she could reply.

"I love you too," she whispered back once we broke the kiss. The smile on my face, hurt my cheeks. How can I be such a lucky man?

"Eat?" Dominic cuts in, naturally disturbing this beautiful moment. I just laughed at how surreal everything was and stood up, breaking away from Monique.

"Come on, little guy, let's go make a real feast. Meat!" I chant, gaining a disapproved groan from Monique. "Meat, meat, meat!"

"Stop, David!" Monique scolds as Dominic followed me and chanted. Hot dogs are on the menu, nothing big but I knew how much it annoyed Monique and I couldn't help myself. I'm not perfect.

...

"Dominic is in bed," Monique whispers as I cleaned the dishes. Yeah, that's right. A man doing the dishes. She came over and wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Oh really?" I reply, leaning my head over and kissed her.

"Mhmm," she rubbed under my shirt onto my abs.

"And what do you want to do?" I ask, turning around.

"Naughty things," she answers with a devilish grin.

"My mom isn't going to be home tonight," I remind.

"Dominic is fast asleep and wont hear anything," she bit her bottom lip.

"Babe," I looked away. "We should go. Now."

"Someone a little...excited?" she seductively inquired, running her hand through my hair. I grunted a the throbbing pain it caused.

"I'll get you back," I warned through gritted teeth.

"Maybe I want you that way," she whispers in my ear. Her hand reaches down and lightly brushes over my buldge.

"Monique, really?" I roughly exhale, wanting to be in her already.

"You don't even have to pull out," that was it! I forcefully yanked her lips to mine, I grabbed the back of her leg and lifted, holding her off the ground. I wobbly carried her to the living room, over to the stairs. She shoved me onto them and straddled me.

"Take them off," I demanded, yanking on her bottoms.

"Can't, we're not in our room," she whispered. Monique has this respect thing, we can't have sex anywhere but my room or shower in the house.

"Then why tease me?" I bit her neck, causing her to moan. I started sucking, and slowly my hand went inside her shorts. I lightly rubbed over her clit, feeling how wet she already is.

"Because it is...oh, my...sooo much, mmm, fun," she moaned, yanking my hair as I insert a finger. I nibbled under her jawline, then started to make out with her.

"Oh, is this fun?" I ask, pulling my hand out abruptly.

"David," she pouts.

"Monique," I grin.

"Fine, you upstairs, now," she demands and got off me. I chuckled as she took my shirt off, at which I yanked hers off too. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I furrowed my brows as did she, quickly scrambled and grabbed my shirt.

"Who the hell would be coming here at this hour?" I growled, glancing at the time; 10pm. I narrowed my eyes as I walked towards the door, the person continued to pound. Monique fixed her hair and stood behind me as I unlocked it, pissed and ready to yell at someone... But when I opened the door, I did not expect to see....
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Man, I really wish you guys would comment lol let me know what you think! Something! Anywho, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Much love, your sick Author, Kassi/Squirrely.