‹ Prequel: Vital
Sequel: Different.

Times Are Changing

No sex.

Time has been flying by lately, and it was already time to go to the Dr's office and see our baby's progress. Having David sitting next to me, Dominic with my mom, was a weird feeling. With Dominic we both weren't there, it was just me doing it alone. But this time it was both of us and the feeling of that was erotic, and surreal. Maybe this new baby wasn't such a bad idea afterall. David held my hand the whole time, and I even saw tears in his eyes as he watched the screen.

"I have some news for the both of you," the nurse spoke with a smile.

"What's the news?" David inquired first, seeing as I am still in shock at the whole scene happening around me.

"Well, you both are having twins!" The nurse squealed, at which I felt my heart drop. David's hand tightened around my grip, and I could feel his excitement as well. However, I was not too pleased about it. Twins? That means three kids, how could this have happened?! The nurse printed out the pictures for the both of us, and soon we left to our vehicle.

"Twins!" David exclaimed, throwing his fists in the air with happiness. I slowly got inside the passanger seat, and and buckled my seatbelt. David soon joined and glanced at me with a questionable expression.

"What?" I growl, glancing at him then immediately looked away.

"What's wrong?" he asks, staring at me and hasn't even started the car yet.

"Nothing," I lied, witha simple shrug.

"Don't say nothing, I can tell that's not the case," he hissed, with a light shake of his head. I bit my bottom lip, feeling tears prick my eyes as I felt all the emotions from earlier build up.

"Twins?" I whisper, feeling choked up a bit.

"Isn't that exciting?" David questioned, a big grin on his face. It wasn't until he glanced at me that his expression changed completely, and figuratively speaking; dropped.

"I mean, I am happy, but like twins?" I gulp, afrtaid of what his reaction might be. "Don't you think that's too much, or am I the only one that's rather scared to be having three children?"

"You love me right?" David questioned, completely throwing me off.

"Yes?" I answer, confused at where he is going with it.

"Then what does it matter on how many kids we have? What do you want to adopt the other twin out?! Would that make everything better for you? Or did you want to abort and try this all over again? I mean seriously, why are you acting like this over it? Huh? I thought you were excited to be having another child?" David went off, and I felt myself shrink little by little into the passanger seat. "Well, answer me!"

"I don't want to abort them! Are you fucking stupid, David?! I don't want to adopt one out neither, how rude would that be? Do you not know me at all? I am just expressing to you my fears about the whole situation and you are being a complete asshole about it! I need you here as a support system David! Not some asshole that tells me my fears are fucking stupid! You make me feel like shit for being scared! I mean are you the one that's popping two babies out of your vagina at one? Are you the one that is going to be home twenty four seven with three babies?! No, you aren't. MAybe after these two I will get my tubes tied!" I screamed at him adn took my seatbelt off. David's arm immediately reached over, and his hand latched onto my shirt. I tried to jerk him off but it was useless.

"You aren't going to walk anywhere, Monique," he snarled at which I shrugged my shirt off adnd flipped him off and started walking. I heard his scream of frustration as he slammed the door shut. A pregnant woman running away from her baby daddy, in broad daylight, with passing cars is not the best image for people to be seeing. Though to them it wasn't funny, I could not help myself from howling with laughter at the whole situation.

"David stop!" I laughed as he continued to chase me. I couldn't run nearly as fast as him, so naturally he caught up to me and pulled me into his arms.

"You are crazy, you know that?" He breathed out, staring into my eyes.

"I know," I whisper.

"I don't want anything to happen to you, now please, put your shirt back on," he begged. At which, I listened. I was already worn out from running, and just the fact he came after me, showed that he cared more than I thought he did.

...

"So, Maddox also if a boy," David continued. I rolled my eyes and stared out the window.

"What are we, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?" I scoff and he sighed.

"Good point," he grumbled, as we both sat on the floor in the living room.

"How about, Mathius?" I inquire.

"Mathius?" he chuckles. I smile at him as he hung his head back, with his eyes closed.

"Fine, never mind," I lightly push him, at which he fell back. I jumped on him and kissed his neck.

"I can't do this babe," he grumbled. I puckered my bottom lip out, and furrowed my brows.

"Why not?" I gasp, taken back.

"I have twins in you, I don't know if I can have sex knowing," he paused.
"What if I poke them? I mean." I busted up laughing. I mean is he serious?

"David," I moaned, leaning forward, nibbling on his neck.
"Don't do this to me, I want you so badly. Right now, babe, please."

"Shush," he demanded, letting out a harsh breath to escape.

"Mmm, please," I begged. David let out another breath, which meant I was winning.

"Monique, I can't," he repeated, sticking his grounds.

"I am pregnant, David, I feel hella fat. Now you wont have sex with me?" I cried out, tears falling down my cheeks. I wiped them away as quickly as they fell, but there was too many.

"Monique," he sighed. "Please don't."

"No, you've been working a lot, going out and such. I don't even watch the news because all I see is you, and I hate it. I hate it because I can't see you, at all. Now you're home, and this is what I get?" I continued to cry into his shoulder now. My belly prevented us from being able to cuddle properly, and even now I feel like my babies are being squashed, so I got up.

"Don't be like that," he frowned.

"No, it's not that," I sniffle. "I feel like when I lay on you, I'm squashing the babies."

"And that's why I don't want to have sex with you," he explains.
"Because I feel like I will be poking our babies."

"Wow, David," I snorted. Suddenly the urge to hysterically laugh overcame, and I couldn't help but laugh. I held my stomach and stared at David. "I understand then."

"I love you," he whispered, leaning forward and kissing my cheek.

"I love you too," I quietly reply, and lean into him. We sat there, with my cheek against his shoulder with his arm around me. Dominic would be coming back tomorrow morning, and so tonight it was just David and I. I wanted to take a bath and that's what we did. We ate dinner, and bathed together. It was relaxing and beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for skipping parts in the story. I feel like it's dragging on, so here's another chapter... :D Yeee...hope you enjoyed! Nothing is always perfect...I have work to go to soon, so yee.... lol