‹ Prequel: Vital
Sequel: Different.

Times Are Changing

Sneak Preview.

They say that your job as a parent doesn't end when your children turn into an adult, it actually just begins. They say that you need to be there for them through their tough times, and give them the best guidance that you can. I swear, the easiest years of my life with my children was when I had to wipe their butts. The fact of the matter is, they're not babies anymore. I am no longer that very young, sweet, innocent Monique. Instead, now, my life is no longer just about me. It's my children's time to grow into their own, to show everyone what they're all about. I can just try to help them, I suppose? Because "Times Are Changing".

Maveen, you know those girls that just wake up in the morning, brush their hair, throw on some jeans and a shirt then leave? The one that bumps her chest with her guy friends, and skateboards around the school? Miss, I don't eat meat, and I love singing with my bestfriend that I'm probably banging? Yeah, she can be so annoyingly 'awesome' if you will, that people just tend to hate on her cause she's so nice. Miss, anti-social, because people are too much drama. She probably gets it from her mom. None the less, she would do anything for her close friends and dare I say it, sister. Even with living in Maxine's shadow, not to mention the certain reputation their ever so popular brother Dominic has created. Everyone wonders why Maveen isn't alongside her siblings, possibly rebelling against the authority? Who knows.

Maxine, ugh, you know those girls that are some what prissy? They talk so smoothly that they can just annoy the hell out of you because of their very calming voice? The miss, I'm popular, and I'm quick with snide remarks. Bask in my glory, as I wear my Avon make up, and sporting my Gucci handbag, as I wear my Hollister white sweater and Tommy Hillfiger ripped shorts. Yeah, she can be a pain. None the less though, the best person to go to advice, without a doubt...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yeah, that's right. >:D In the point of view of her daughters! Yeee! Dominic will be a senior, and the girl's will be Juniors. This shall be interesting. ^__^