‹ Prequel: Vital
Sequel: Different.

Times Are Changing

Dirty drunk sex.

It was safe to say that David is drunk. All of us were drinking at the beach side, considering our Father's supplied our cabin with alcohol. As long as we were responsible who cares? Kiley wasn't going to drink, however John and David pure pressured her and now she was some where puking.

"Shouldn't you go sesh on her?" I question, leaning my head back with my eyes closed.

"Sesh?" David repeated. I nod.

"See she okay," I confirm.

"She's fine," he groaned.

"Do you even love her?" John inquired. David hesitated, causing me to look at him. Both of us just stared at each other. Gaby rose a brow, and all I saw was her evil smile.

"John, let's go check on Kiley," she cooed. Suddenly, they disappeared as well. All the while, David and I continued to gaze into each other's eyes.

"What?" I finally ask, drinking some water.

"I don't know," he answers. Then our eyes connected again.

"So where'd you meet?" I ask, not particularly caring.

"Does it matter?" He chuckled. I shrug.
"Didn't think so."

"Does anything matter?" I retort, tilting my head.

"Yes," he whispers.

"Like what?" I lean back in my chair again.

"Life," he explains. "Your son."

"True," I nod. Then shifted my eyes to his again. A small smile came across his face, as he looked me over. His eyes went to my breasts, then to my lips, and back to my eyes.

"You are still beautiful," he mutters. I felt my a pleasurable chill run through my body.

"You are still that cocky handsome asshole," I tease. A light chuckle errupted from him.

"Yeah," he shrugs with a smirk. I bit my bottom lip and sat up.

"Do you think things would have worked out, with us?" I ask.

"If you would have quit drugs," he harshly reminds.

"Well, tada, I did," I giggle.

"A little too late," he sighed.

"Never," I whisper. He raised his brows with a full on smile as I stood up. I sat on his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Never what?" he seductively questions in my ear, breathing on my neck.

"Never too late," I finish. His hands went around my lower back, and grabbed my ass. I grind my hips forward then back into his lap, and leaned forward kissing him. Our lips press together, and we slowly kissed. It felt like this is where I belong, we are meant for each other. I slowly part my lips, and his tongue lightly touched mine. It wasn't until his hand went to my breast, and mine went to his penis that I remembered Kiley, in result I abruptly jerk up to my feet.

"Huh?" He furrowed his brows confused. I look around, but she wasn't there. I shook my head and started walking to the cabin. I went into my bed, stripping my shirt and shorts, along with my bikini top and collapsed on the bed. Suddenly I felt a warm body next to me, and lips on mine. I opened my eyes and saw David.

Caught up in the moment, I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around his waist as he got on me. I leaned my head back as he kissed my neck, touching my sides. I bit my bottom lip when he untied my bikini bottom and tossed them away. An animalistic feeling overcame, as my eyes widened and I attached my lips to his collar bone. Soon his swim trunks were off, and the tip of his penis was being massaged over my clit.

"David," I lightly moan. A short deep breath escaped from him, as he kissed my shoulder.

"I have been waiting to hear that again," he confessed, when suddenly he entered. My back arched, my hands roughly attached to the bed sheets, a jolt of tingling overcame my body, as a moan escaped my lips. "And that." he breathed out, thrusting at an angle. I bit my bottom lip, as he held himself up with one hand and held my hand with the other.

"Why?" I ask, as he thrust in then pulled out and slowly went back in.

"Why what?" he replies.

"Why now?" I leaned forward and bit his shoulder.

"I don't know," he grunted at my nibbling. I ran my hand through his hair. A loud pitch squeal came from me as he hit my G spot, I tried to shut myself up but when that didn't work, I yanked him forward and pressed our lips together, moaning into his mouth. That aroused him, for he quickened his pace, wanting me to scream. When I practically screamed his name, that's when he finished and fell over. I held onto the bed sheets as my legs shook, with my eyes closed. The drunk feeling taking over again, as my world slightly spun.

"David," I slurred.

"Yeah?" he replied, I just shook my head and rolled onto my side. I felt his arm wrap around me, and his breath against the back of my head. "Monique?"

"Yeah?" I breath out, as sleep started to escape.

"Who is Dominic's father?" he questioned. I shook my head, trying to fight my heavy eyelids from taking over, however it was too late, I escaped into a deep sleep.

...

I awoke naked. My brows furrowed, my hair felt dirty and tingly from being unwashed. My face felt clammy, and gross. I felt sweaty, especially at my waist. I turn my head and saw David. That's when everything from last night came rushing back.

"Fuck," I curse and untagled myself from him. Being over dramatic, I fell onto the floor with a thud and quickly got dressed. I stared down at him when the door opened.

"Get him in his bed now, Kiley is looking for him," Gaby warned. John walked over, and lifted David's drunk ass up, marriage status. I ran my hands through my hair and pulled.

"Damn it!" I screamed, and slammed my fist against the bed.

"Monique," Gaby cooed.

"No, I need to be alone, I am going to shower," I spoke fastly and went into my bathroom. Gaby left me alone, thankfully, as I freaked out.

"Breakfast!" John screamed, at which I dried my hair. I slipped on red shorts, along with my black tank top, with a red bra. I walked out and saw Kiley.

"So where were you?" Kiley questioned David. He glanced at me, I stared back then we both looked away.

"I don't remember," he lied.

"How do you not remember?" she hissed.

"I was drunk," he reminded.

"No more drinking the rest of the time here," she ordered. David just nodded.

"Are you sure, Kiley? You don't want anymore margaritas, miss tequila queen?" Gaby joked.

"I still can't believe Kiley and Monique made out," John teased. My face fell flat as I stared at John.

"Liar," I immediately called him out. It wasn't until he showed me the photographic evidence that I cringed. Great. Kiley looked at the table ashamed.

"Delete it," she plead.

"Nope, Facebook!" He teased.

"No, please!" she begged.

"John," I hiss.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes and put his phone away.

"So what all happened?" Kiley inquired.

"You went puking in the bushes," Gaby answered.
"I made sure you were okay, no worries."

"And then what else? What all did you guys do?" Kiley was suspicious.

"I went to bed," I honestly answered.

"Alone?" Kiley accused. I rose my brows.

"She walked in her room alone," Gaby confirmed.

"Ah, so David you just fell asleep on the beach some where?" Kiley shook her head.

"I'm not drinking anymore while we are here, okay, so stop!" he yelled and got up, stomping out of the cabin. Kiley immediately followed, leaving the three of us there.

"What?" Gaby giggled as I stared at her. "Technically you walked in your room alone."

"David came in after," John added with an evil smirk.

"Stop," I hissed.

"We heard you guys," Gaby winked.

"I must say, I had to fuck Gaby after hearing that," John teased. I stood up, and glared.

"You guys stop! This isn't funny, I am not a home wrecker," I cried out.

"You didn't wreck nothing," John assured.
"It's all on David, you are the single one."

"Plus she asked for it," Gaby snickered. I rolled my eyes.
"Now let's have a few drinks."

"Nah, uh," I decline.

"This time David isn't drinking," John chuckled.

"Just us," Gaby suggest.

"Hey," John frowned. "I want to join."

"Go hang with David," she hissed and yanked me outside. We went to the little bar thing that's next to the cabin and made a few drinks, had a few cigarettes. "So do you plan on telling him?"

"About Dominic?" I ask, she nods.
"I don't know."

"I'm here for you, if you do," she reminds. At which I smile.

"Thank you," I mouth and downed the rest of my drink.
"But I don't think I'll ever tell him."

"He deserves to know." I roll my eyes, making another drink.

"I wont see him after this, and he's happily with Kiley." I point out.

"Stop being stupid," she hisses, finishing hers.

"I'm not being stupid, Gaby, I am being realistic." I sit down with my drink.

"Yeah, cause that's totally realistic," she groaned, making herself another drink.

"He has a life, a soon to be good career, who am I to fuck that up?" I down half of my margarita.

"So you are saying Dominic is going to fuck his life up?" She rudely puts into that perspective, downing half of hers to keep up.

"No, I would." I specify, taking gulps again.

"No, you are saying Dominic will." She argued, finishing her drink and held it up for me to get the hint. I laughed and finished mine, pulled out cigarettes and handed her one.

"We should make another one after this smoke," I declare.

"Good idea," she nods. "And after you tell David."

"I am not telling him," I hiss.

"We shall see," she slurs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long, I had to get motivation to finish this... What do you think though? :)