Star Wars alternate endings : Emperor Vader

Chapter 2 : Betrayal

Vader watched as Anakin’s old master burnt to a crisp and eventually morphed into the river of lava, As obi-wan’s body fried Vader saw Master sidious’s shuttle land on the platform near him, Vader headed up to greet him.
“Lord Vader, Is the Jedi dead?” ,
“Nothing more then part of the force now master”,
“ Its finished then, you have brought freedom and justice to the galaxy, now we shall have peace” sidious smiled, “ I have brought you a gift lord Vader, You’re new weapon, I constructed it to you’re style and liking” Vader grabbed his new light-sabre and ignited the fresh new red blade, Vader turned around with a slicing motion towards sidious, just before he was about to strike his master down, sidious sensed vader’s action and blasted vader with the most powerfull lightning he could produce, pushing Vader against the back wall, “ I do not under stand you’re choice of decision Vader?” sidious questioned , “ I AM MORE POWERFULL THAN YOU COULD EVER HAVE DREAMED OF BEING, You never wanted to help me, you only wanted to use me and make me you’re slave, and now…I will destroy you!”vader said, Sidious snarled “ then you will join the force like the other Jedi did!”

Sidious shot more lightning at Vader, this time Vader deflected the lightning with his new red light-sabre, Sidous grabbed his lightsaber out and orded his clone troops he had brought with him to attack Darth vader, Vader blocked all the blasts of the troops with ease deflecting straight back towards them, There was one clone left , he ran for it, As he did vader threw his light sabre towards him and it landed right in the middle of his chest then returned to vader, “ Surely that isnt the best troops you have?” vader asked, “ This is just beginning” sidious leaped towards vader landing right infront of him and then attacked and ended in a clash with his old apprentice.

There battle had lead them to the control room just outside the platform padma was lying on, “ I sense the one you hope to save is near”sidous laughed, “ I will kill you before you get the chance”, Vader force pushed sidous onto the balcony outside the control room,” You could have been a powerful apprentice, You can still redeem you’re self”sidous insisted, “ The dark side is my master now” Vader said,and Vader clashed with sidious and with that vader twirled his saber around and sidious’s lightsaber went flying into the lava pit below,
“RHHHHHH”sidious yelled and used both his hands to shoot more lightning towards Vader, Vader deflected it once again with his light sabre, it went right back into sidous face and weakened him,Vader became so angry he placed his own hand forward and produced for the first time his own lightning and it deformed sidious even further,
” AHHHHHHH” sidous screamed in pain
“ Now I am the master” Vader said in a over powering voice,” Finish me then, this pain is to much to bare” sidous said in his last breath, Vader picked up sidious with the force electrified him and force pushed him down into the fiery pit. Now there was no one left to stop Vader he headed towards the platform where padma rest’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im very happy with this chapter . again please leave comments .