Star Wars alternate endings : Emperor Vader

Chapter 6 : Stole way

Yoda walked back to the pod he had used to get to dagobah, although he hadn’t been there long it felt like for-ever, Yoda set the pod to fly back to corosaunt where he would start his new mission.

After a hour trip, yoda landed in one of the skungiest parts of the planet, he walked out slowly and put his hood from his cloak over his head and covered his eyes, the dark ally-way was hot and quite, yoda couldn’t go on without a weapon so he headed to the old senate building which was shut down now that the Empire has been assembled. When yoda arrived he crawled up the air vents all the way up to the bottom of the old senate debating room, and there he found his lightsaber lying right under some rubble from when he was there earlier fighting darth sidious, who now yoda knew was dead but a new threat that is even worse was out there.

After yoda had retrieved his weapon he found a old landing pad and hid behind some old crates, in front of the crates was about 6 clone trooper’s who were heading for the star destroyer that Vader was on with a supply of food and cargo, they had just finished loading the supply’s and yoda made his move when they all headed for the cockpit, He jumped right into the back of the cargo hold just as the door’s were about to close and he just made it. The moment of fate was about to arrive, yoda sat in the quite room of crates and meditated.