First Reunion

If only, you knew.

Zacky’s Point of View

The band, Skir, and Theresia all went into Brian and mines hotel room
.
“This is it?” Skir asked. Probably bewildered by the fact that it wasn’t a huge room that looked like it cost billions of dollars. It mainly consisted of one bed, night stand next to it, a table in the corner, a dresser with a TV on it, a kitchen and a bathroom.

“Yeah, why are you acting so surprised?” Brian asked as he sat on our bed and kicked off his Nike’s.

“Well you guys are big, rich, rockstars. You’d think you would get something to show for it. Like the governors sweet or something.” Said Skir.

“Well we like to keep things simple. But if it counts, the bathroom is so huge. Kinda makes up for the room being its size.” I said, smiling at the idea of Brian and I taking advantage of the big, glass, steam shower.

“It is!?” Theresia exclaimed. We nodded and a smile appeared on her face as she sprinted into the bathroom.

“Whoa!” We heard her yell and giggled as it echoed throughout the room.

“Brian did the same thing when he saw it.” I smirked. I looked over at him to see him smiling. And even though he was doing so there was still sadness in his eyes.

“That’s funny. She really seems to be exactly like you in some ways.” Skir said, directed at Brian.

“I’m not as much like him as you are like Jimmy, if that makes sense.” Theresia said sticking her head out of the bathroom.

“That’s not the point. You’re still a lot like him.” Said Skir.

“Oh really?”

“Yes, really.”

“How!?”

“Well for starters, you have eyes cheek bones. And nose. And eye color. You randomly scream…a lot. And you have a bit of a heart condition. You’re allergic to bees…shall I keep going?” said Skir.

“No, please. That’s enough. And besides it’s nothing. All of those things are really common anyway. The fact that we both happen to have them is nothing.” Said Theresia, finally coming out of the bathroom and sitting on the bed with us. Skir sighed.

“Fine, I give up!” She said. “Sometimes there’s no convincing you.”

“You’re the same way when it comes to things you’re certain about. So reh!” said Theresia, while playfully sticking her tongue out at Skir. “Anyway, back to things more important. Jimmy, I think Skir is your daughter.” She said jokingly.

“Oh, ha ha. Very funny.” Skir said sarcastically. “Let’s get off this topic. It’s quite clear that none of that is possible. No matter what dimension we’re in. “ Skir said.

If they only knew.

“So! When is something interesting going to happen? All we’ve done is go to school and come here. I’m bored.” Skir said. She looked at each one of us to see us all shrug.

“It’s your guys’ town. You think of something.” Matt said.

“I’ve got an idea.” Haley said, a smile spreading across her face as she looked at Theresia. “Should we show them out spot?”

“I can’t see why not!” said Theresia.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We all piled ourselves into our little van and headed on our way. With the girls giving us directions, we ended up a a park. We got out of the van, and followed the girls into some trails that were on the woodsy side of the park. We stopped about half way into the trails. The girls looked around and saw no one.

“Alright guys, keep close or you’ll get lost.” Theresia said as Skir and her both got off the trail and headed themselves into the dark woods. They stopped a few feet ahead, when they realized no one was following them. We followed their gaze as they were looking at Johnny, who was shaking his head and looked as if he was in a state of panic.

Johnny’s Point Of View

The woods. Oh god, any place but there.

“I-I can’t. S-s-sorry. You guys go ahead.” I said, shakily.

The darkness. I can’t take it. Cold. Wet. Scared. Ever since that night, I can’t go back into the woods. Ever. No matter who I’m with.

“Oh c’mon, Jonny. They’re just tree’s.” Matt said leaning against a big oak. “They won’t bite.” I gulped, still shaking.

I almost got killed in the woods. If only they knew.

“No, guys just go without me. I’ll head b-back to the van.” I said.

I hate the woods.

“Are you sure, dude? I mean, our spot is bitchin’.” Theresia said.

“Really, it’s fine. I’ll just see you guys when you get back. I can wait in the van.” I said, shaking even worse now. I turned around and started walking away.

Anything, to not go back in there.

Matt’s Point of View

“Wow, I wonder why he was so spooked.” Skir said, wide-eyed.

“Yeah, maybe someone should go with him. Y’know, to make sure he stays in one piece.” Brian said.

“I will. See you guys later. Maybe I’ll see the spot some other day!” I said, jogging up to Johnny. “Dude, what the hell happened?” I asked breathlessly.

“Nothin’, I-I don’t want to talk about it.” He mumbled.

“Johnny, look at me.”

He shook his head.

“Please, look at me.”

He gulped, and looked up. His face was red, eyes were even redder, a little puffy and producing tears.

“Why, Matt!? So you can just fucking make fun of me!?” He yelled. He quickened his pace, but the distress of him crying had slowed him down a bit and I could easily keep up with him.

“No, I won’t make fun of you. Something has obviously upset you. I want to know what’s wrong. Maybe I can help.”

We reached the van and Johnny and I sat in the back.

“You guys have been making fun of me since the dawn of time. What the hell makes now so fucking different?” He said, looking out the window angrily.

“I don’t know, Johnny. I just…really hat seeing you so upset. And I really want you to tell me what’s wrong. I’m here for you and I always will be.” I said, lightly resting my hand on his knee. He bit his lip, trying not to let more tears escape from his already soaked eyes. I really don’t know why I care so much all of a sudden, but it really was hurting me, seeing him cry like this. So I scooted myself so close to him that my chest was touching his side and put my arm around his shoulder.

“Johnny. . .” I whispered glumly in his ear. He leaned into me a bit and threw his arms around my neck. I rubbed His back as he cried silently into my neck.

“Please, tell me what’s going on with you.” I whispered.

“Okay.” He whispered back.

We still didn’t let go of each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Matt and Johnny?!