Status: meh

Angelic Demon

chapter 2- attraction to fire

devil be thy love. through and through Beelzebub.

Ami "Ami" snap.
"What!?"
" Snap out of it". She smiled at me. "There's plenty of time to day dream later" she swivelled on her chair, almost falling off. Not that she would notice. "Now!" She slapped her hands on the desk stopping the chairs movement. " Its time for food". I rolled my eyes at her behaviour, at that moment the bell rang. she poked my nose as I crinkled it. " Ya know, some of us like food"
"Eh hee"
I gathered our stuff from the the desk as we headed out from the library.

She walked on ahead of me to the food court. while I wandered to our usual spot: a 5 seated table with black chairs, near the fire exit. I saw the raven haired girl sitting with her head propped up against her left arm- reading. I smiled as I saw this. she was so engrossed in the book. That if the fire bell went off the only way she would realise, was if someone bumped into her as the ran to the exit ( who walks? ).

"Hay Sy", she lowered her arm and raised her face to see who was speaking. I was meet by anime blue eyes, framed by black and white glasses.
"Oww hay Ami" she smiled as she saw it was me. She looked behind me. Asking an unheard question.
"food" I replied slightly shaking my head, letting out a sigh. she let out a slight laugh.

A few moments later Elze showed up with a tray full of food for us. shrugging mentally- we have a system: Elze get food, and I clear up, Sy texts her what to get

Elze puts the tray on the circular table. And sits next to Sy. I've already taken my place in the other seat next to Sy and reached for the plate of tomato pasta, and a can of Pepsi. Sy for fish and chips (Elze will nick most of the chips at some point during lunch). And Elze has a chicken burger with chips and a monster (Sy will sneak sips of it, getting even sorta).

We all tuck in. talking about random stuff.the topic gets round to the new student- Ali
“So what’s she like?”
“Eh dunno, I’ve only seen her in one class. She seems nice”. Shrug. Sy goes back to eating a lone chip unstolen from Elze
Poke “Come on there must be more than that” inquires Elze.
“Eh” she looks at me, knowing she wasn't going to let this go. Elze loves gossip. I shrug
“Brrrrrrrrring” I look up
“Ehh, well I’ve got double English. You?” - Elze
“Maths and computing” I say looking at my timetable
“Lucky “– Sy
“Lucky, what ya mean lucky? Ya’ve got two hours with me” – Elze
Sy turned wide eyed to me from a stunned looking Elze “God help me!”
Elze shoulder bumped her “oy” as she put her messenger bag on her shoulder.
Sy put her arm around Elze’s waist. Elze returned the gesture “sorry” murmured Sy into Elze’s shoulder.
“Eh heh” Elze replied, then grabbed her hand “to English” Sy and I laughed at her
“And beyond” Sy said between giggles.
I watched the couple for a few moments before heading to maths.

Oh joy!
♠ ♠ ♠
meh xxxx