Status: Time to live la vida immortal.

Because of Raquel

Raquel DeMonterro never fit in but it never bothered her. She was content with just spending time drawing or hanging with her dearest friend Markus whom she nicknamed Blade. She was also a grade A student whose teachers had nothing but good things to say about her. She was kind to people, except those who wanted to harm her. She was an all-around great girl but with secrets that should have never been kept hidden.

Besides her health being cruddy as it possibly can be, Raquel has met some new friends; ones that no one will ever know about not even Markus.

Markus Quessling has been seen as a bad egg since he can remember. Not that he cares, because he doesn't. Whenever people see him walking down the street they automatically cross the street or make a b-line for their houses or at times a neighbors house. It doesn't help that Markus can't seem to go anywhere without his switchblade that he named Sharpie. (Hence his nickname Blade). Only Raquel could see the real him and her family too welcomed him with open arms. But then again they've known him since he and Raquel met in the maternity ward almost seventeen years earlier. In all truth and honesty he loved Raquel. So it hurt when one sleepy night she took herself away from him and her family.

Raquel's suicide puzzled many including Markus but that's because no one knows what Raquel knew. That there is a darkness in this world and pretty soon it will come to kill.

Raquel knew this and she killed herself... or did she?
  1. Goodbye Forever
    Track: I Am Your Child by Barry Manilow
  2. Ends and Beginnings
    Track: Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne & Just A Game by Birdy
  3. Breaking
    Track: Poem Song by Taproot & Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Greg Laswell