Bokunobingo

eventful

~He held out his hand for me to shake. “ my name’s Michael.” he said.

"My names Alyssa..." I said sligntly blushing. " I'm new.." I said.
"Oh yeah? where are you coming from?" he asked putting his violin away. "I'm from Lake Crossings." I said. "That's a big change, yeah?" he said closing the violin case, and standing to meet me. I just nodded my head some. "yeah, but it's not so bad. atleast the people are nice." I said witha small smile. "Some of them.." he said to me, returning my smile.
The door opened,as a girl wearing a remember Riter shirt under a black vest came into the room. "Hey Michael, I'm looking for the new acidemic member, have you seen her?" she asked. "That's me." I said waving to her. " Sorry I'm late. I had a late clean up in ceramics today." She said extending her hand out to me. "I'm Kiara Butler, Yoshi asked me to help ypu hang the fliers." she said.
"I think I got it.." I replied looking down at my three fliers. "So the acidemic club is hosting an event?" Michael asked as kiara nodded her head. " Yup. free choice too." she replied as the boy nodded his head some. "Well, put in a show." he said turning to collect his music book. Kiara nodded, grabbing my arm. "We'll see you around Michael." she said pushing me out of the room.

We wandered the math hall, looking to hang up our first flier. "This looks like a good spot." I said poking four corners of the wall with tape. Kiara hung the flier up, smoothing it out after securing it toteh wall. "Kiara, I have a question." I said. "Yes, do you need something?" she asked turning to me. " What exactly are events?" I asked. " oh, the're a little party the principal gives the vubs permission and the funding to have." she said
"A party?" I asked in a voice that was a mix between confusion and disbeleif. Kiara nodded her head. " Yeah, but the're also compititions to see shich club is the most popular. So the other clubs will be there, and some of the staff. But most of the student body."
"I don't thinki that makes alot of sense. what's the whole point of doing all this?" I asked sounding more confused. " The principal thought it would be a good way to keep the students interested. So basically it just makes school a little motre fun." she said smiling. " Let's just hang up the last two fliers in the library." I said retutning her smile.

I followed Kiara back to the club room, after hanging the last of our fliers up. She opened the door and plopped down on the seat closest to her. I returned to the desk with my stuff on it and reclaimed the seat, flipping to a blank page in my sketchbook as I began to sketch a prettyboy out on the page. " Today seemes soo long! I hae hanging fliers!" Kiara groaned out breaking the scilence. I nodded my head in agreement. " When does this meeting end, anyway?" i asked her. Kiara shrugged her shpoulderes. " Whenever Dieter and Yoshi run out of stuff to say. They are in charge after all." she said crossing her arms on the desk to provide a headrest. Miharu came in skipping into thlel room, with Dieter following her lead. "Kiara, there you are, where have you been?" The bubbly blue haired girl asked poking at Kiara's sides. " Could you not?" Kiara mumbled moving her chair away from Miharu who's finger kept poking at her kidneys. Dieter took the seat next to me, pulling out a think book with a black paper covor hugging to the binding. She opened the book and began to read it, hardly making a word the whole time she's been in the room, let alone making a sound.
The hipsters were the next to enter the room, and they were shortly followed by Yoshi and Evelyne. "Alright, it looks like we've all made it back alright, so let's start planing." the starwberry blonde said, pulling out a notebook. "Since it's free choice, let's do somethign big." Evelyne suggested. " THat's a good idea, but what's big enough to earn us some good feedback?" Yoshi returned as clara's hand shot up in the air. "Let's do a concert." she said."Who's gonna play?" Miharu asked. " Don't worry, I'll schedual the band." She said lookign to Yoshi for confirmation. He nodded hsi head some. "Alright, we'll do a concert." Yoshi said penciling down words into the book.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm so late with this!!! >0< You deserve better than this, and not a procrastinator.