Status: Im still updating

To Move on Is to Grow

I'm Sorry

I woke early the next day to actually help the guys out with boxes and racks with shirts and shorts pinned on and bring the to the tent. I woke up, got out of my bunk and again I wore little clothes because of the heat. I walked out to the trailer where the rest of the guys already were grabbing boxes and heading into the venue
"Hey sleepy head!" Dave yelled.
"Good morning Dave" I responded.
"How did you sleep?" Dave asking putting his arm over my shoulder.
"Not too bad actually"
I grabbed a few boxes and walked into to the venue taking my place between Asking Alexandria and Woe, Is Me once again I put the boxes down walked back to the trailer and grabbed a few more after that made my way back to the tent. The guys were already there setting up the the racks with various merch I made my way over with the last of the boxes set them on the table and plopped in the chair by Lou and laid back and took a big gulp of water. The cool refreshing liquid felt really good going down my throat into my stomach and I let out a big 'AHH!' When I did that Lou looked at me and laughed.
"Thirsty?" Lou asked.
"You have no idea. What time is it?" I asked.
"Almost time your date"
"It's not a date. it's lunch"
"It should be though. Anyway it's 10:30"
"Oh good I have hour and a half"
"You shouldn't go to lunch with" Andy intruded.
"Why is that?" Lou asked.
"Cuz that guy is bad news"
I rolled my eyes and looked at both of them being immature about this situation
"Guys! Please stop! Neither of you are going on a date! It's me and I'll make my own decisions thank you!"
Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at us
"I thought it wasn't a date!" Andy yelled.
"That's not the point!" I stood up and walked to him.
At this point everybody was staring at Andy and I yelling back and forth
"I don't want to you to go out with him!" he yelled.
"Why the hell not?" I yelled back.
"Cuz it's not a good idea!"
"Is that the only reason you have? If he is bad news let me figure it out myself and learn from my mistakes"
"No"
"Fine. I'll call it off" I said softly.
I stared at him for a while at everyone else who looked really confused I looked back at Andy and walked off back to bus with crossed arms. When I got the on the bus I debating on whether or not to cancel my lunch date with Tyler I really liked him and didn't wan to call it off. I never did call or text him I sat and contemplated about Andy and Tyler. After about ten minutes of being on the bus I walked into the venue and went to go watch a few bands play like Asking Alexandria. Whenever I got a text from one of the guys I would ignore it and push my phone back in my pocket and continued watching the band. When noon finally came around I walked back to the tent and waited when I got there all the guys were there staring at me worried about where I went.
"I really hope that you call it off" Andy started.
"Well I didn't I'm going with him whether you like it or not" I said.
"I just said I didn't want you to"
"I could care less what you say Andy! Your not my parent!"
At that point tears were going form in my eyes but I stopped them and was about to sit down until Tyler walked over and was grabbed by Andy
"If you hurt her I will hurt you" Andy threatened.
"Let him go, Andy!" I took Andy's hand from his shirt "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
"Dude chill out it's lunch" Tyler replied.
"Don't tell me to chill out" Andy pointed his index finger to Tyler.
"Andy stop being a jackass!" I yelled. I took Tyler by the wrist and walked away we got stopped many times by fans who wanted a picture with Tyler and an autograph I happily took it and we continued to the back of the venue to the huge line of bands and crew waiting for food. His band was already in line so got to cut some people which I felt bad for but they all understood. We met up with his Woe, is Me and i was introduced to each of them
"Cassie this is Michael, Ben, Cory, Kevin, Austin and Andrew" Tyler said while I shook each of their hands.
We finally settled in line and Tyler put his arm over my shoulder
"What is Andy's problem?" Tyler asked
"I have no clue. Ok the other day he told me he was in love with me however he never did ask me out. I guess he's jealous." I replied.
"Oh ouch!" Michael said.
"What?" I asked.
"Well he's in love with you but your here with Tyler" Ben replied.
"Yeah. So?" I questioned "He shouldn't be an ass about this whole situation; treating me like a little kid I'm 19 dammit!"
"Ok ok no need to yell" Tyler laughed.
"I'm sorry. I'm gunna enjoy this" I replied.
"I think when this whole lunch thing is done you should go watch Romans play" Tyler said.
"Who is gunna watch the tent?" I asked.
"Dude we are right next to each other one of us will do it for you" Michael said.
"Ah! Great idea thank you!" I hugged Tyler then I hugged Michael.
The rest of lunch went by pretty fast and I got to know each and every member of WIM a little better they were all super cool guys and each of them had something unique about them which was awesome! I didn't want every member to be the same that would be boring. When we were done I ran to the Advent stage where Romans were set to play showed the guard my pass and watched my six best friends play. I have never seen them play to a huge crowd like this I really happy for them Josh eventually saw me waved and smiled as well as Lou and Dave. When they were finally done Kyle came up to me and gave me a big sweaty hug I tried to push him off of me but when I did Lou already had his arms around me and I thought I shouldn't care then josh and Dave hugged me
"Whose watching the tent?" Kyle asked.
"Woe, Is Me" I replied.
"I'm really glad you came to see us play. How did you think we did?" Josh asked putting his arm over me.
"You guys were horrible" I laughed.
"Yeah well you were a horrible onlooker" Dave laughed.
"We better get back to the tent. Tyler is watching it" Andy said.
"Andy! What is going on with you today?" I snapped.
"I was kidding" he said.
"No you weren't"
"Did you tell the guys what happened with us?"
"No because it's non of their business"
"What's non of our business?" Dave asked with the other looking at us.
"Cassie and I made out on the bus a few days ago!" Andy yelled.
I couldn't hold back the tears as I walked towards the bus I was grabbed by Kyle but pulled away and kept walking to my bunk to cry and listen to music the song I played was saosin's Your Not Alone. I didn't care if anyone came to me or not I just wanted to go home or not be near the guys at this point. I finally turned off the music and fell asleep.
--
When I woke up the next day I decided to ignore the guys the entire day I would still merch for them and talk to fans. So when I walked out of the bus and to the trailer I had headphones avoiding every We Came As Romans song that came up on my screen. I grabbed two boxes and walked into the venue and to our tent put the boxes down and walked back out to the trailer and grabbed a few more when I reached the Romans tent for the last time everybody was there staring at me and to avoid an awkward situation I pretended like I didn't see them turned around and walked back to the bus to grab my notebook and pencil and write or draw under a nice big oak tree I saw near the venue. I walked onto the bus and to my bunk to grab my stuff but when I got up I saw Andy standing there looking at me he wouldn't let me threw he just stared at me and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug I tried to fight him off but he was too strong for me so I cried and wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head into his warm chest.
"I'm so sorry I was being a jerk yesterday" he started.
"I'm sorry too. You told me you loved and I went out to lunch with someone else" I replied.
I looked up at him and he looked at me I was still crying until grabbed my cheek and wiped my tears away and brought my face closer to his and kissed softly on the lips
"I still love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.
"Yes" I said wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again on my tippy toes and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in close. I put my ipod in my pocket and grabbed my phone and notebook in my grab and walked with our fingers interlocked with Andy to the tent.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter a lot
Thank for reading!
Tell me what you did and didn't like about it