Midnight Mania

Wait, What?

When I walked down stairs he was sitting on the couch with the people.
"Hi," I said quietly walking over and sitting on the oppesite side of the couch.
"Hey Maxxi, I would like you to meet my parents. Steve and Marry," he said with a smile.
"Hello," I fake smiled.
"Hello," Marry must have noticed.
"We were just talking about our vacation. Drake wants to stay here, but we don't trust him alone and we certanly don't trust him with his imature friends. we need someone responsible to watch him. We all agreed that even though we haven't known you for that long that you're trust worthy. I think you can mannage a three week sleepover with no funny business. Though you ARE the oppiste gender, I still don't think there will be a problem," His father spoke monotonely looking strait into my eyes not blinking once until his statement was over.
"Ummmmm... I guess it wouldn't be a problem," I looked at Drake, he just smiled and nodded slitely. I senced something might be wrong, but I didn't bother to ask.
"Thanks Maxxi for letting me stay with you, I know it's still hard for you being alone, but... I realy do appreciate it," Drake looked at me sympatheticly.
I was surprised at his stament, but more surprised that he know that my family was either gone, or dead. "H-how did you-," I stopped when I relized I had been crying. I quickly excused myself and ran upstairs, slamming my door as loud as I could. I heard him call my name, but I didn't dare exit the safety of my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIIII!! Hoped you enjoy this one though it's short, it's sweet, rriiighhhtt?? Did I spell that right?

I like how soft and fuzzy your PJ's are. There really long too. Oh and you snoore louder on your stomache.
Stalker OUT! (owe I think I got glass in my face when i attempted to jump out your window..)