Stole My Heart

02

"Girl, get your ass out of bed. It is almost three in the afternoon." I opened my eyes groggily to see Casey standing over me. She was already dressed and seemingly ready to go.

"Well you're all ready to go. What's the occasion?" I asked, sitting up in bed and pulling the ponytail out of my hair. She smiled widely, and sat on the bed next to me.

"You're never going to believe this. Okay. I went out this morning for my daily jog, and who did I see on the beach?" She said, pausing for a squeal. I raised my eyebrows.

"Who Casey?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"One Direction! They're here apparently, I have no clue how long, but their house is only three houses down. Isn't that insane!?" She exclaimed. I faked shock, letting my mouth fall open.

"Are you serious?" I squealed, enjoying it when her face lit up.

"So get ready. They're out on the beach swimming right now, so we gotta hurry up!" She said. She screamed out another 'hurry!' as she left the room. I shook my head, giggling slightly at her, and swung my legs out of bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes later, I was standing in the living room of the house, waiting on Casey who was using the bathroom. Finally, she came out and looked me up and down.

"Perfect! They're not going to be able to resist us with you there." She said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm wearing shorts dude." I said as we started towards the door.

"Harry likes when girls where pink." She said, nudging me with a wink. My cheeks heated up slightly, but I shook it off. My cardigan hung loosely on my shoulders. I decided to just wear it over top of my bathing suit, instead of a tank top.

"It's so nice out." I said as we walked down towards the water line.

"Look there they are." Casey said, ignoring my statement. I turned my head to the left, and sure enough, five boys were kicking around a soccer ball a few hundred feet down the beach. I looked to Casey, who was hurriedly untying the bun on top of her head. Her black, waist length hair fell down around her, slightly wavy, and she puffed it up with her hands. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"What happened to not caring what people think of you?" I said, laying out my green towel on the ground next to her orange one. She shrugged, brushing her hair over one shoulder. My own hair was down, and hung in slight waves on my shoulders.

"This is Niall Horan we're talking about."

"Why are we talking about me?" We both turned around to see the Irishman we had just been talking about standing in front of us.

"Oh my God." Casey muttered. Niall looked at her, and his cheeks turned slightly pink. She looked down at the ground, then back at him with a smile.

"Why not." I said, smirking at him. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Hey Simone." Casey looked at me in shock as Niall said my name. "You should come join us. Bring your friend." He sent a wink to Casey and then jogged back over to the other boys who were waiting for him. Harry and Louis waved energetically, and I waved back, my cheeks going pink at Harry's happy face.

"What the fuck." I turned to Casey, who was looking at me with a partly confused partly shocked face. I grinned and shrugged.

"When you went to bed last night, I wasn't tired so I went for a walk and I met them. We're kind of friends now, I guess." I said.

"And you kept this from me?" She asked, looking slightly hurt.

"When did I have time to tell you, Case? I was going to, but you were so happy that they were here, I didn't want to burst your bubble." I said, picking my towel up and starting to fold it.

"Still! You should have told me." She said, crossing her arms. I giggled.

"Come on." I said, pulling her arm. She shook her head. "You're really going to pass up hanging out with One Direction?" I raised my eyebrows. She sighed and shook her head. I grinned as she leaned down and picked up her towel.

We started off towards the five boys, Casey trailing slightly behind me. She was obviously nervous.

"Hello boys." I said, setting my towel down.

"Kitten!" Harry exclaimed. Casey raised her eyebrows.

"Kitten?" She muttered. I shrugged as Harry gave me a hug. My stomach blew up into butterflies, and my face went extremely red. When he pulled away, his face was slightly pink too. Casey grinned widely.

"Who's your friend?" Harry said, clearing his throat as the other four crowded around us.

"I'm Casey." Casey said, reeking with confidence. "And I'm single." She said, winking at Niall. The boys laughed as Niall's cheeks went extremely red.

"I like her." Louis said, pulling her into a tight hug. She grinned and hugged him back. "I'm Louis."

"I'm Zayn." Casey held up a hand.

"Boys, do you think I live under a rock? I know all your names." She said. They laughed.

"I'm a wee bit thirsty. Anyone fancy a drink?" Niall said. We all agreed. "Can I get some help?"

"I'll help you!" Casey said immediately. Louis sent them a wolf whistle, which earned him the middle finger from Niall as the two of them headed off towards the boys house.

"Come on boys, back to the game." Zayn said, kicking the football back to Liam. I busied myself by laying out my towel on the sand a fair bit away from their game. When it was set up, I pulled my cardigan off my shoulders and let it drop beside me.

"I like your bathing suit." I jumped slightly at Harry's voice in my ear. He grinned as I raised my eyebrows at him, turning to face him.

"Thanks." I said, sounding more confident than I felt.

"Wanna go in?" He asked, nodding towards the water.

"Oh, I really -" I was cut off by Harry's strong arms throwing me over my shoulder. I screamed out as he took off towards the water, barking with laughter the whole way.

"Harry, don't you dare!" I exclaimed. The last thing I heard was Harry's laugh as he dropped me. I was encased in cold water, shorts still on. I sunk a bit deeper, propelled by Harry's drop. I felt my back hit something hard, and cried out in shock. It stung a bit, but it didn't feel as if anything was broken. I pushed my arms through the water until I reached the top. Harry was still chuckling. I giggled a bit, but the wind hit my back and I felt a bit of pain.

"Is there something on my back?" I asked, turning to Harry.

"Oh shit." Harry said, gasping. His hands fell onto my shoulders, and I shivered slightly. "What did you hit?"

"A rock maybe. I'm not sure." I said, shrugging.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, guiding me out of the water. I shook my head.

"It stings a bit. Why, is it bad?" I asked, trying to look over my shoulder. I couldn't see anything. Harry nodded as we walked past the other three boys.

"What happened?" I heard Louis asked. I shrugged as we entered their house. It was set up exactly like ours, but there were blankets and pillows strewn all over the floor. Someone had obviously used the living room as their bedroom last night. Casey and Niall looked up from where they were making smoothies in a blender. Harry helped me up onto the counter.

"I'm going to get the first aid kit." He said, disappearing into the small hallway.

"What happened, dude?" Casey asked, looking at my back with wide eyes.

"Harry dropped me into the water and I hit a rock or something. How bad is it?" Casey immediately pulled out her phone and snapped a picture. She handed it to me, and I looked it over. It wasn't as bad as they were making it out to be; the cut was about as long as my middle finger. It didn't look too deep, but they were probably concerned because of the good amount of blood it had caused.

"What kind of a rock was that?" Niall asked. Harry came out of the bathroom at the same time that Liam, Zayn and Louis came in from outside.

"Should we take her to a hospital?" Casey asked, looking concerned.

"What did you do?" Zayn asked. Harry explained what had happened. My back was starting to hurt a bit more and I shifted uncomfortably, making a face.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked me as the others discussed whether to take me to the hospital or not. I shrugged.

"It's hurting a bit more." I said, wrinkling my nose.

"Let me take a look at it." Louis said, pushing through the others. He leaned in close to my back. The room was silent. A couple moments passed. "Well I know what that is!"

"What?" Liam asked, raising his eyebrows.

"It's a sea urchin. Remember when I got one on the X-Factor? It looks the exact same. She must have fallen on the urchin and it stung her." Louis said.

"Now that he mentions it, it does look a lot like Louis' sting." Liam said, taking a closer look as well.

"Take her to the hospital then. They'll bandage her up, give her some antibiotics and she'll be good as new!" Louis said, looking quite proud of him self. I hopped off the counter and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Lou." I said, squeezing his bicep. He grinned and ruffled my hair.

"Who's going to take her then?" Niall asked.

"Casey will." I said. She raised her eyebrows.

"I will?" Casey asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, you will. I don't want to pull them away from their vacation just because I fell on a sea urchin." I said, pulling her towards the door so we could collect our things.

"We don't mind." Harry said, as they followed us outside. I shook my head.

"Simone, come on. We'll come." Liam said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a big girl guys, and so is Casey." They all raised their eyebrows and turned to Casey. She glared at them in her 5"4 frame. "Mentally, I mean." She stuck her middle finger up at me.

"You're heading in the wrong direction if you're looking for a ride." She warned me.

"How is she heading in the wrong direction?" Louis said. Harry grinned.

"There's only one direction." He said. Louis and Harry burst into laughter at their pun and high fived. The rest of us, except Casey, picked up on the joke and started to laugh as well.

"Idiots." Casey said, rolling her eyes at us.

"Let's just go." I said, sobering up and piling my towel into my bag. Casey did the same.

"Do you want one of us to come, Kitten?" Harry asked me. I shook my head, grinning at the nick name.

"I'll be fine."

"Why don't we meet up for dinner later, then?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows at him, my cheeks turning slightly pink. His cheeks lit up, and he shook his head. "Oh! No I - I meant all of us." I giggled slightly and nodded.

"Yeah, why not? Meet us at our house at eight then, yeah?" I said. We all agreed, and Casey and I headed off towards the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's part two !
I've decided to turn this into a short story, so it's gonna be around 10-15 chapters.
I hope you liked it !
xx