Stole My Heart

05

“This place is like a fountain of joy.” All eyes turned to Casey at her words. She looked back at us with a grin on her face, took Niall’s hand and hurried towards the ticket booth. I shook my head at her and the rest of us followed them. After purchasing our tickets, which Harry insisted he pay for mine, we headed inside the water park. Paul was standing protectively beside us, but it didn’t seem like tons of people were really interested in the world’s biggest boy band. Seeing as it was a Tuesday morning, most of the people more likely to freak out about their appearance were stuck in school.

“It looks like a lot of fun.” I said, agreeing with Casey’s weird statement. Harry grinned at me from my right side, but my eyes were locked on the huge water park in front of me. The enormous water sides sprouted up in all directions. Kids were running towards the massive kiddy pool to the left of me. I spotted a sign for a wave pool, and suggested we head towards there. Everyone agreed, and we began the walk. Niall and Casey led the way, hands attached. I envied their nerve; they didn’t seem to care that people were taking pictures and her face was most likely going to be plastered across magazines the next morning. Zayn walked behind them, tapping away on his phone. Louis, Harry and I came next, myself walking between the two. Paul took up the rear, watching us closely and keeping his eye out for crazy fans.

“A beach in a water park. How cool.” Louis said, grinning like a kid as we approached the huge wave pool. Leading to the water was a large sandy area. Lounge chairs were dotted around the area, as well as kids and their parents. It wasn’t too crowded, and we were able to snag 8 lounge chairs and drag them so they were all in the same area. I laid out my green towel on a chair between Harry and Casey, and started to pull off my shorts, Casey doing the same with hers next to me.

“Last one in the water has to smell Louis’ feet!” Niall suddenly yelled, and all five boys bolted towards the water. Casey and I looked at each other a rolled our eyes, laying out on the loungers.

“So you and Harry are going out for dinner tonight, huh?” Casey said, turning to smirk at me. I giggled and nodded, pulling my sunglasses over my eyes.

“Yeah. I’m really excited.” I replied, enjoying the feel of the sun rays on my too white skin. “You and Niall already seem like a couple.” I teased, looking at her. Her cheeks went slightly pink.

“He’s a sweetheart. I like spending time with him.” She said, shrugging. I laughed.

“Yeah, well, he seems to enjoy your presence as well.” We went silent for a couple minutes, both of us watching the boys splashing around like animals in the water. I smiled, happy they were enjoying their week off.

“They’re going to be leaving in a couple days.” Casey commented. She didn’t sound upset, but I could tell she was. I was upset too. I nodded slowly.

“I know. Why can’t LA be closer to London?” I said, frowning slightly. She shrugged hopelessly.

“It’s not even like it’s a couple hour drive; there’s an entire ocean between us.” She said, sighing. My throat tightened at her words.

“Let’s just think about something else.” I said. She nodded, agreeing, and sat up in her chair. “Where are you going?”

“To join them. I’m getting every second out of this.” She said, before hurrying off towards the water. They all shouted her name as she approached and I watched with a smile on my face as Niall lifted her over his shoulder and brought her deeper into the water. My grin grew when Harry looked over at me and waved enthusiastically. I waved back, and giggled as Louis tackled him into the water.

“Is that One Direction?” I turned my attention to the woman who was standing next to my chair, looking down at me with wide eyes.

“Yeah, that’s them.” I said, smiling slightly. Her eyes widened more.

“Oh, my daughter just loves them. She’s going to kill me, I wouldn’t let her out of school to come today. Do you think they’d sign an autograph for me?” She asked, looking at me hopefully.

“Uhm, let me ask.” I said, sitting up in my chair. “Boys!” I called. All five heads, plus Casey’s, turned to look at me. I waved my hand, signalling for them to come over, and they immediately headed out of the water. When they were stood around my chair, sopping wet and dripping water on me, I gestured to the woman. “This lady wants to know if you can give her your autographs for her daughter.”

“If you can.” The lady said hurriedly.

“Of course!” The boys immediately jumped into action, Niall looking into his back pack for a piece of paper and a pen to give to her. He settled on a slightly crumped napkin and turned to face the lady.

“What’s your daughters name?” He asked.

“Claire.” She said, sounding slightly excited. Casey and I watched with smiles on our faces as the five boys took turns scribbling their signatures on the napkin, all the while keeping up a conversation with the woman.

“Here you are.” Harry said, handing her the napkin he had just signed. She smiled gratefully and clutched it in her hand.

“Thank you all so much. You’re wonderful boys.” She said, sounding extremely happy. They said their goodbyes and the lady headed back over to her lounge chair down the fake beach. Niall and Zayn headed back for the water, but the other four soaking wet teenagers settled themselves onto the chairs around me. I laid back out on mine, letting my arms rest alongside my body. One of my hands was hanging slightly off the side, and I felt Harry gently slide his hand into mine. A small smile came across my face.

“Well, I’m going to go try out the water slides.” Casey said, standing up. Louis jumped up as well.

“I was just going to say the exact same thing! Come on then.” After telling Zayn and Niall where they were going, and Niall deciding to join them, the three headed off to the closest slide.

“I’m starving.” Liam said, sitting up. He and Zayn decided to go find a snack bar. I asked him to grab me a lemonade, if he could, and they headed off.

“This is really nice.” I said after a couple minutes silence as Harry’s thumb gently traced circles on my hand.

“Yeah. I’m glad you came with us.” He said. We turned our heads to face each other at the same time, and he grinned, his dimples sticking out on his cheeks. I smiled back, reaching up to run my hand through my hair.

“I can’t believe I’m here, laying on the beach in a water park, with Harry Styles next to me.” I said, my cheeks going slightly pink. He laughed.

“Well you better believe it darling, because this is happening. And I’m extremely happy it is.” Harry commented, his cheek lighting up at his confession. I giggled.

“You’re just adorable.” I said, before realizing what I had said and feeling kind of embarrassed. He grinned widely.

“Not as adorable as you, babe. Now come on, I want to go on some water slides.” Harry pulled me up off my chair, and I laughed as he entwined his fingers with mine and pulled me towards the slide Casey, Niall and Louis had headed towards.

“I really don’t like water slides.” I confessed, staring up at the big blue monster above us. Harry slid his arm around my waist and pulled me slightly closer to him. He reached up to push a piece of my hair behind my ear as we looked at each other. I imagined his bright green eyes, hidden behind the black Ray Bans on his face.

“Don’t worry, Kitten. I’ll be keeping a tight hold on you.” He whispered, before pressing his lips lightly to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy cowabunga, I haven't updated this in a while!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, I'm going to try and get more chapters out asap :)
Don't be a silent reader ! Let me know if you're enjoying it :)
xx