Status: Currently being revamped! Wow can't believe it's been so long but...first chapter will be up soon! (I'm leaving it up as is for now until I revamp to the point that I was at.)

Gettysburg: Untold Stories

"A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely Fatal."

Once I got into the bathroom and started brushing at my nappy hair, I started to think about that dream I had. Should I tell the boys about it? Probably not, considering it involved Zak and he would probably take that as some kind of crush that I had on him (which was not the case). It all just felt so real, and I swear I could feel her (whoever she was) feelings, and damn had I been excited for him (whoever he was) to come home. Hopefully I wouldn't have any more dreams like that, because just having one felt fucking weird. I didn't belong in the Civil War era, and there was no way in hell that I would ever believe in reincarnation.

I dressed in a black v-neck, my favorite pair of black skinny jeans (though there were probably twenty total), and a big comfy black GAC sweatshirt. Slipping on my Nikes, I pulled my hair up into a ponytail so I could put it through the hole of my cap. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Aaand there was the bellhop. I helped him load my bags onto the cart and walked down the hall with him to the elevator. Talk about super awkward, this little Asian guy looked like he couldn't talk a lick of English other can "can I help you" or "yes ma'am."

When I got downstairs, the three boys were waiting in the lobby with all of their suitcases. Of course, all three of them were (probably Tweeting) on their phones. When I walked up and the bellhop rolled my stuff up next to them, I cleared my throat and they all looked right up.

"Oh, uh, sorry..." They all started muttering, and Nick thanked the bellhop for bringing my shit downstairs, then grabbed the cart from him. He looked at me with a "really lazyass?" look on his face, and I just shrugged. Why carry all those bags down by myself when that kid could get paid good money to do it for me?

When we got to the location, I felt weird again, like I had been here before. Maybe it was that weird dream or something, but I knew it probably wasn't going to go away all day. Once we finished our filming (which included the interviewee that decided not to show up last night), we all sat on that same porch, but this time I laid down on my back, Zak sat on the stairs by himself, and Nick and Aaron sat in the same rocking chairs. I had lain behind Zak because it was the only place where Nick and Aaron hadn't stuck their feet out across the floorboards. When Zak leaned back and placed his hands dangerously close to my legs, I stared at them for a long while before looking back up at his face.

Oh damn, he looked like that guy in my dreams. That was not good at all. Maybe it was just because I was used to seeing his face, or maybe it was because my brain had some kind of crush on him that I definitely didn't know about. Either way, it was kind of hard to look away from his face that was set in that same straight line that "he" had when "she" opened the door to see him. Eesh, it was eerily familiar, and I didn't want to know why Zak looked so much like the guy from my dreams. Why couldn't I just have a dream that wasn't plagued with something stupid?

When we finally decided to head back to the hotel, Zak walked weirdly close to me, and ended up giving up the front seat so that he could sit in the backseat next to me. Aaron ended up filming one of his little "vlogs" on the way back, and I'm sure I looked like a confused idiot, looking out the window with my headphones on and trying to drown out the thoughts of how strange it was that I kept seeing Zak look at me out of the corner of my eye...

I realized I had dozed off when I woke up to Nick shaking my arm lightly. "Wake up, Bambi, we're here," I gave him a small smile because it reminded me of him being a big brother again. He just motioned for me to go to the back and get my stuff.

"You okay?" Zak asked me when I got to the trunk and started unloading my bags. Wait, what? Why is he asking me this? It was just he and I, and I almost wanted to go and find Nick for leaving us alone like this. He must have known, that bastard...

"I'm fine, thanks. Why?" I looked up at him with scrunched eyebrows while I unloaded my last bag and let him close the trunk. It was not normal for Zak to be worried about anyone but himself, and it was even less normal for him to be worried about me. Today was just getting to be too weird.

"You just seemed a little zoned out all day. I was worried about you." WHAT. Why was he saying this? Did Nick put a teleprompter behind me? I turned around to check and make sure he and Aaron weren't standing behind me and mouthing words for Zak to repeat to me. Nope, they weren't there; then what the fuck was going on?

"Uh, what? Last time I checked, you didn't care if anyone was anything but drooling over you." Okay, that was a little harsh, but it was true! This was kind of freaking me out. I did not need Zak to be worried over me right now, because next thing you know, he'll be flirting with me and asking me on a date or something. Eesh, that was not what I needed.

"Well, last time I checked I was your friend and friends are entitled to care." He laughed extremely sarcastically, and then rolled his eyes at me. "Guess I was wrong about you, huh princess?" Oh no, bitch, he was not going to pull this crap with me. I did not have time; it was starting to lightly rain and my hair was going to frizz and my equipment was going to need blowdrying if I didn't get inside soon.

"Well if you were going to end up being an asshole, then why did you open your stupid, big mouth anyway? Huh dickhead?" I was being a bitch, but at this point I didn't care. Zak needed to leave me alone if he was just going to talk shit all day.

"Why do I even try with you, Bambi? It's a shame you're not nicer; I might actually consider being nice back. Shit..." He just started muttering to himself and walked away with all of his bags. Ugh, I almost punched myself for staring at him walking away and practically drooling at his ass and the way he walked with some kind of confidence that just made me...no. NOT the "h word." Not Zak, and definitely not right now. I just grabbed my bags with a huff and followed far behind him to the elevator. I almost waited for it to close to go up on the next trip, but no way in hell was I going to make an idiot of myself in front of everyone in this lobby. "Yeah, I'm just gonna wait for the next trip because I'm trying to avoid this guy right now. He was worried about me and I blew him off. Long story. You understand, right?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Quote credit to Oscar Wilde.
I have a couple of chapters written already, but I'm going to post one a day so I can write more. :)
Comments would make me happy!