d

dfdf

Challenged by ShaneOlintingr.
cesusjhrist © 13 Sep, 2014
I challenge Kenzie & leijaonate, this random kickass person who fanned me. Get it gurl.

01,, I'm really into nostalgia.
02,, I can count to 30 in French. Yeah, I'm pretty rad.
03,, I spent the entirety of Summer 2013 playing Kingdom Hearts.
04,, I spent the entirety of Summer 2014 playing Fiesta Online.
05,, I won't talk to you if I can't have a meaningful conversation with you.
06,, I wrote a letter to my girlfriend's dad asking for his permission to date her because I'm romantic as fuck.
07,, When my school did a Halloween production of Thriller, I was in it. But I didn't know any of the moves so I winged the entire thing.
08,, I believe you only get one shot at love. I'm rockin' mine.
09,, One time when I visited Britain this dude at McDonald's had such a heavy accent that I stared at him for about 25 seconds trying to figure what he was saying. Most awkward 25 seconds of my lifetime.
10,, I'm planning to attend university my junior and senior year of high school on a possible English major. [That means give me advice on how to cope, Phil.]
11,, I live in Creacide, the world inside of my head.
12,, Contrary to all of my writings, I actually don't do drugs.
13,, My ringtone is 'The Castle Builder's by La Dispute. Check it out out out.
14,, There is a difference between infatuation and love. Learn it.
15,, I make a mean batch of ravioli.
16,, There are 71 documents of writings on my flash drive (that I just recently fucking lost, woo), approximately 58 of which I've started writing but haven't completed.
17,, The scarriest shit ever was when I saw this balloon just chilling in this field near my house.
18,, I lost my shoe whilst crowd-surfing once at a La Dispute concert. I even tied those bad boys and everything.
19,, I plan to shine brighter than the stars one day.
20,, Around 7th year I decided being an introvert just wouldn't cut it for me. Now even though I'll never be able to eradicate that aspect of me, I'll continue to work at it.