Stuck In The Friend Zone

Jealousy

Lexi sat on Stefan's bed, trying her best to keep a smile on her face as Stefan went on and on about some girl he had met earlier that day. “You see, I really like her but I don't want to freak her out.” Stefan said sighing as he sat down on the bed next to Lexi. “What's her name?” Lexi asked even though she was tired of hearing about the girl. “Elena.” Stefan informed her, his voice full of love and happiness.

“Let's just hope she's better than the last girl you got all sprung over.” Lexi stated the jealousy very noticeable in her voice at this point. “You're jealous, aren't you?” Stefan teased, a smirk appearing on his face because he knew that he was right. And he was, but not entirely. “Uh, wait..what...no.” Lexi stuttered, her cheeks turning a light pink. She quickly looked away from Stefan to make sure he didn't notice.

“You need a boyfriend, how long has it been since you've had one?” Stefan questioned raising his eyebrows as Lexi looked back up at him. “Oh.” She whispered realizing what he meant by jealous. “Yeah it's been awhile.” She admitted shrugging her shoulders then standing up and grabbing a hold of Stefan's hands as she pulled him up to his feet. “Come on, Let's go do something fun.” She said as she let go of his hands and looked him in the eyes smiling. His eyes were the most beautiful thing about him, in Lexi's opinion at least.

“Like what?” Stefan asked looking away quickly from Lexi's eyes and grabbing his brown jacket. “Uh, well isn't there a fair going on down town?” Lexi asked even though she knew for sure that there was, she had planned on making Stefan go with her. “Oh yeah, come on let's go.” Stefan said smiling at Lexi, then grabbing her hand and pulling her out of his bedroom.

◊◊◊


Stefan was locking the door of the car as the two of them got out looking around to see that they were indeed at the fair parking lot. “I'm forcing you to ride the Ferris Wheel with me.” Lexi said grabbing a hold of her best friend's hand. “As long as we can get cotton candy after wards.” Stefan replied as he entwined their fingers together. Lexi just smiled as the two of them walked on into the fair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm most likely one of the few people who ship them but what ever this was fun to write:)
Image