Status: Andy/Ashley/Jinxx/Jake/Cc and a girl called Annie

The Tears

Waking up in heaven

I woke up to Cc in my face.
"AHHHH" i screamed, he jumped back and cursed.
"i think she's awake" i heard Ashley say, Andy and ashley walked into the medic tent.
" jesus, where the hell did you learn to scream like that" Cc asked rubbing his ears.
"um... arh" i couldn't speak, there right in front of me, wait where's Jinxx and Jake ?
"can you breath" Ashley asked
"Um... y-yeah" i answered
"there you go, that wasn't so hard" Andy said with a smile.
"WAIT, how long have i been here ?"
"about four hours, why" Cc asked with puppy dog eyes.
" i have to get out of here" i tried to stand, i stumbled over to the entrance and fell out, Andy and Ashley followed me trying to get me to go back.

"RUN" i heard her say in the back of my head.
I started to run as fast as i could in my current condition, Ashley ran after me, Andy stayed.
" why are you running" Ashley yelled after me.
" because they'll get me, they can't get me, I'm screwed if they do" he scrunched his face and stopped running, wait WHAT? i turned my head and saw a security guard.
he grabbed me and brought me back to Ashley.
Ashley smiled and picked me up so i wouldn't run away, he walked back to the medic tent and plopped me on the bed.
" how the fuck did you do it" Andy asked Ash.
"do what"
" get her back here" Andy answered
" oh... the security guard got her and brought her back to me"
" I'm here you do realize" i said
they both looked at me...
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do u think ?