Status: In Progression

Suicide Season

Tattoos

I'd wanted to get one for ages but I knew I was too much of a wimp, I'd ask Tom to take me to his tattoo artist to talk and we actually became good friends. We talked about the tattoo and where I would get it. We decided a very generic place and booked a time and place. We decided it would be easier for Jason (the tattooist in question) to come to the house so I could be relaxed and in an environment where I was comfortable. I told him I'd let him know when Oli was out because I wanted it to be a surprise. He came around when Oli was out set up his stuff and we got to work, it hurt like a bitch but its was kind of therapeutic too. I looked up as I bit into my lip out of pain, how the fuck did Oli do this? It hurt so much. Eventually it numbed. Before I knew it, the tattoo was done. I gave Jason the money he had earned and made us tea. I tidied myself up after the tears from the tattoo and kept checking out. After Jason left Oli gave me a text to say he'd be home soon after he'd gone out to watch the footy with his mates. I was cooking spaghetti. He came in smelling of larger and sat in the breakfast bar watching me, Oskar sat next to him as Oli had sat him there.
"Afternoon baby." I kissed him over the breakfast bar.
"Afternoon, I might have to get used to this. Wait why is there cling film on your arm, you weirdo?"
"Why am I weird?"
"Cause the only time I've ever put cling film on was when I had my tats done, you said yourself you're too much of a wuss to, so it can't be that or when I was drunk I plastered my mate in it."
"So which one do you think it is?"
"I dunno..." He pondered. I stepped back and put my hand behind my head, showing my tat.
"Wow baby you did it." He got up and took me into his arms, he lent back and took the cling film off, "count your blessings, aw baby." He kissed me. "Why?"
"Because, I have a wonderful boyfriend, an amazing job, a perfect family. Amazing friends. It's a reminder that when things go wrong I have to count my blessings."
"nothing to do with my band then"
"No baby"
"How long is food gunna be?"
"How long have I been your house wife?"
"How long has it been since I enjoyed you gorgeous food skills?" He kissed my neck
"Touché ya bastard."
"Shut up, you love me."
"That I do." We kissed and I felt someone dig into my waist. He turn the job off and carried me upstairs after I let Oskar off the chair and we went to christen the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is a filler readers :( the juicy stuff is coming. I promise, I'm working on both the Oli stories and I might just update the Oli one until they're both about the same chapter.

I'd really like your opinions and to talk to you guys.

Thanks for the 7 recommendations. I LOVE YOU, here's to more <3

Thank you for reading,
Hello if you're new

Robyn Love to you all

Xxxx