Status: In Progression

Suicide Season

4)Forever Forgiven.

I stood by Oli, "Mum, what a surprise! How'd you get in?" I looked to Oli but he held his hands up and shook his head.
"Oli's mum let me in." she smiled.
"So that's what your mum and Scott were up to." I laughed walking back to Oli.
"What you doing here Sara?" Oli asked, throwing himself on our sofa.
"Thought I'd pay a surprise visit to my daughter, if that's a problem I can go home." She looked at him over her glasses challenging to send her home.
"Oh no Sara, I didn't mean to sound like that, you're very welcome to stay. I know Robyn missed you."
"Oli is mum going to sleep in the spare room?"
"It's the only other place she can sleep, I wouldn't let her sleep on the Sofa." I smiled at my mum. I was mentally kicking myself, mum being here meant no more make up sex with Oli.
"Would you like a cup of tea mum?" I asked filling in the silence, she nodded enthusiastically.

Her and Oli got talking nicely as I moved around our kitchen, I could see Oli's head through teh serving hatch.
"When do you leave Oliver?"
"I've only just got back, in the last couple of days, so not for a couple of months. We go on tour and then we go into the studio. I'm taking Robyn on tour with me next time." I became excited about that, would he stick to his word?
"Yeah you better." I said walking back into the living room with two cups of tea. I settled down snuggling into Oli's side after I got my own.
"She seems pissed off with you." She looked at him sternly.
"That's because she is."
"Why?"
"It doesn't matter he knows the consequences of his actions." I said quickly so Oli wouldn't spill.
"I.am.not.loosing.you." he kissed my hand as i was in the wrong possition for him to kiss me properly. Our dog jumped up with us feeling atmosphere between us get tence. "How are the other two Sara?" Oli was reffering to my brothers 11 and 6.
"Still being a pain in the ass as usual, when you come down next they'll be worse, they've missed Robyn a lot."
"We'll come down soon" he promised "I think Robyn gets homsick and misses Wales."
"I love you so much." I kissed him
"I think it's safe to say that you too are going to be together for a long time." she smiled look at us over the top of her glasses and smiled at me.
"I hope so." Oli smiled shyly "I love you too baby."
We went out for lunch and Oli paid, we had a drink at home since they guys from Bring Me were over. Matt likes to lie on my lap on our sofa, much to his girlfriends dislike but she knew nothing was going on he just saw me as an older sister that just happened to be younger. All the guys from Bring Me got on with my mum and thought she was amazing. If only they knew how suffocating and over protective she was before I met Oli and them. What would happen if she found out what Oli had recently done? Or what I got up to with the guys. Answe: take her twenty year old daughter home by the ear and make her find someone different. Even though she likes Oli and knows he looks after me the best he can.
The guys left about one in the morning and my mum had practically adopted Matt and Lee. Jonah was sat at the finning table with Oli both discussing the plans for his arrival to the band after Curtis' recent departure. They were playing a card game like they would if they were in a movie and I mean the visors and the Cigarettes, the lot. Jonah had arranged to stay the night on the sofa. Oli had discussed this to both me and my mum.
Me and Oli retreated to bed to watch a film after everyone had gone, mum had gone about an hour before us. I fell asleep on Oli as he watched the whole film
I woke at ten in the morning, it was a saturday so neither of us (Oli and I) had work. I work for Kerrang! radio and my show was on a Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I walked into the living room in my dressing gown.
"Someone likes to sleep." Jonah laughed
"She'd sleep through the apocalypse if you let her" my mum laughed,
"Jonah stop flirting with my mam!" I laughed making us all tea "Where is Oliver anyways?" i asked sitting down with them. Jonah blushed at my comment.
"Oli has popped out to the shop and then his mum's to pick up a present for you." mum said stroking our little dog that was sat on her lap again.
"So Jonah you're thinking of joining Bring Me?" mum asked.
"Yes Sara"
"Whoa you're on first name basis! Haha joking Jonah. Does that mean you have to move here?" My mum looked puzzled.
"I'm Australian, I was in a band call I Killed The Prom Queen. We split because things were a bit slow and we felt we weren't going anywhere."
"Robyn? Didn't you like them?" I blushed
"I went through a phase yes mum. I was gutted when you split but that happens, I'm happy you're joining the band, they've been pretty stressed about the future wothout Curtis but you've saved them and I don't have to put up with an unusually quiet Oliver." I laughed.
I showered and dressed and was sat watching TV when Oli walked in at almost twelve.
"Good morning Babe." He kissed my cheek
"Afternoon, so what's my prezzy?"
"Something that can't be shown in front of your mum." He smiled Evilly. He looked towards my mum whose phone had just gotten a phone call, he smiled back at me, two boxes under his arm. "That'd be my mum asking her to go shopping and for Coffee, Jonah had gotten a text of Matt Nickles to go to his house.
"Is it something bedroom related?" I smiled following him to our room.
"Robyn, I'm popping out with oli's mam."
"That's okay mum see you soon." I kissed her cheek as she walked out the appartmant. I ran back and joined Oli on the bed sitting on my ancles. On the bed was three boxes. I looked at him. "One is for the bedroom and the other two are?" He asked coasting me to guess.
"That one looks like shoes." He smiled widly and motioned me to open it. After prying the lid from the box i saw a pair of white Doctor Martains. I had wanted them since Oli had left for tour last. The other one that wasn't bedroom related was a pair of sheer black jeans and a Superdry t-shirt with a jacket under it, the jacket under it was the female version to Oli's Drop Dead jacket that he was wearing (the varsity jackets with drop dead written across the front. I jumped on him. "What's all this for?"
"Am I not allowed to treat you when I get my royalties?"
"We agreed you wouldn't. The reason we live here is because I can afford the rent when you're not here."
"I know but I thought I should make it up to you. Show you how much I love you."
"Keep me sweet." I looked down at him. His chin was in my cleavage, he was looking straight at me and nodded jokingly with a smirk on his face.
"There's one more box." His smile got bigger and my heart beat faster.
"We also agreed no nookie while my mum was here." I laughed.
"Robyn, she's not here." I gave in, wanting him too.
I opened the box to reveal a set of sexy black underwear and a pinstripe bodice and skirt set that would fit my heels perfectly. "I'll be right back." I giggled running to the bathroom. I fixed my hair changed and put my heels on and put a little lip balm on. I stood in the bedroom doorway. Oli was sat on the sofa day dreaming. "Ready for me baby?" I said seductively.
He looked up and his jaw dropped much like it had but a day before. His eyes sparked and he came towards me.
"Looks sexy baby, so hot and bothered, I'll try not to pounce on you and hurt you." He put both hands either side of my face and looked down on me (he was taller than me even though I had heels on) and linked our lips desperatly. His hands roamed my body and ended on my ass, lifiting me I wrapped my legs around his waist and didn't break our kiss. He lay me sofly on the bed and slipped back between my thighs. His bare hands roaming up my bare leg I was tingling at his touch and tingling in cirtain areas (If you catch my drift). He hummed softly as he realised I was going comando.
"Baby, never leave me." I whispered in his ear "I love you too much." I tightened my legs around him and felt him against me. I grinded against him, panting slightly.
"Never Robyn I love you like no other, I'm always going to come home to you. Those other girls don't mean shit to me like you do, they're either fans who I love differently or desperate girls who want any chance of becoming famous. I want to grow old with you." That set me off, I knew he was serious, I pressed my lips against his, hungrilly and grabbed for his belt and buttons. He let me free by un-zipping the front, he kissed my cups. I flipped his botton without any trouble and he took them off, revealing his tatoos on his legs and they were beautiful. He pulled his jacket and t-shirt off. I kissed his tattoos on his chest loving everyone of them. He kissed harder lust taking control of the sex now and our bodies craving each other with no problem of sexual matters. He bit my neck as he entered me. He kept his pace slow, agonisingly slow, I moaned against his lips, my skirt and heels still on. My growling got to the point where he sped up and my nails dug into his back taking skin with me. We came together and I left a bite mark and scrates on his body.
As he was led on top of me both of us still panting and shaking our mum's walked into the appartment.
"That's so good.! Oli was alwaysan innocent child, so was Scott. I don't like Oli#s tattoos they're too much."
"Fuck!" he growled jumping up stright out of me and to our door slamming it shut. That was an odd feeling,
"Sorry Oli... I've done that twice now." she spoke aside to my mum.
Oli slung his boxers back on and grey jogging bottoms. He kissed my head and asked me to get up with him, when I responded with a no he threw his pillow at me. He left the room leaving the door open slightly so I could hear the convosation.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is sex here if that makes you uncomfortable, I'm sorry but you were warned about it.