Status: In Progression

Suicide Season

7) The Sadness Will Never End

After a few weeks.
Mum had gone home and Oli had been prepareing for the UK tour run they were doing before they're trip to America. He was so excited, band rehursals took up most of his time. He was always writting and loving me didn't take second place to that, he loved me as much as he always did. We spent every waking and sleeping moment. Just so in love, he reminded me of why I fell in love with him.
He dragged me on tour with them, they were doing shows around the UK for the fortnight. I was with them everyday. I watched the shows, I stayed by Oli and was carefully watching over them as fans came on the bus with them.

There was one night in Nottingham, I'd taken a trip to ASDA to get extra alcohol, when I arrived back there was a young girl and Oli arguing outside the bus. He was probably taking a piss by the bush when she turned up. They were arguing about something and Oli was adament it wasn't going to happen. I walked up to him and kissed me passionately, something he wasn;t shy about when he was drunk. She stormed off with her friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sat on the sofa in a douvet, waiting for Oli to join me for our sofa day watching the programmes we'd missed since we were gone. True Blood was on pause. Oli stormed out of the bedroom where he'd taken a phone call, he still had his phone pressed to his ear. He only wore his tight jeans. He looked pissed and was so involved in the convo he hardly achknowledged me. I watched him in the kitchen through the serving hatch. He got angry and started yelling down the phone, then he started pinching his nose and scrunching his eyes.
I jumped up and walked to him the kitchen, I put my hands on his slender hips and he looked me dead in the eye. You could see the sorrow in them. They were so dark I just wanted to tell him everything would be okay but I just couldn't fashion the words. He hung up after agreeing to meet later on in the week to dicuss the problem. He put his phone in his poket and rested his head on my shoulder. I stroked his hair not knowing what to ask first. We were both young and he seemed very upset about what ever was wrong.
"What's wrong baby? You can tell me." he wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you. Please help me."
"What ever you need baby."
"I'm being taken to court." he squeezed.
"What?! Why?!" I gasped holding him too. I was seething now, my boyfriend would never do anything that would get him into trouble apart from smokeing/drinking underage which we weren't anymore. His grip tightened again.
"The girl in Nottingham, who I was arguing with. She's taking me to court saying I pissed on her when she said no to having sex with me."
"That never happened I was there!" I yelled tears in my eyes. Oli leaving for tour was okay with me because I knew he'd always come back in a few months but him going to prison would be completely different. I had tears in my eyes, how could the bitch do that?
"I'm going for a bath.! he said kissing me with his hand on my neck. Walked to the bathroom.
I collapsed in confusion on our bed, the pictures of me and Oli stood on our dresser. I started to cry, why would someone do this? Why would someone be so cruel and come into my life and upset the person closest to me. The moment I'd come into contact with this girl I'd have to be help back from licking the shit out of her. I sat, knees pulled up to my chest in my own world. Oli was in the bath I could hear the water splashing.
I jumped as my Iphone alarm went off. I got up and walked to the bathroom opening the door, Oli had just gone under the water. I took my pill box and took my contraceptive. I looked at Oli his naked body consumed by the amount of bubbles he had but the water above his face was clear. I pushed my hair back and put my face to the water and pushed my face in, pressing my lips to his.
Next thing I know Oliver pulls me into the tub fully clothed! We got water everywhere. We hugged each other into each other, me on top of him drenched head to foot.
"We'll get through this. I promise baby. I'll stand up and beside you and so will the guys. I'll even stand up in court if need be as I was the only one who was sober."
"I love you." He sat up and hugged me yanking my PJ top over my head and pressing our bodies together. I pushed his hair out of his face and back, washing it, pretending to drown him and having a bubble fight as we bathed together. "See we're still happy." he kissed me
"I'm deffinitely happy baby, because I know you didn't do it."
"So we no longer have a trust issue?"
"No we don't." I kissed his neck as I was snugged up with him.
We bathed some more and then got out because I was shaking. Oli wrapped him and me in seperate towels and went to turn the heating on. He brought me his t-shirt to wear and hugged me so that I warmed up, we snuggled on the sofa and watched movies under teh douvet and forgot about the world.
We baked cupcakes and cleaned the appartment. The guys came around to watch more movies. It was nice. The fore thing in my mind was that I was going to be alone again. This time with Oliver made me want him to stay. I knew he wouldn't, this was his life. His career. I had to support him through this crap though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take long for the letter calling him to court and his solicitor said I could give evidence as I was the most reliable. I dressed in a set of heels and a pencil skirt and a shirt. It happened today was a migrane day, so my glasses were on too. Oliver looked dashing in his suit and his tattoos were striving against the crisp white shirt he had on.
We walked into the courtroom hand in hand. We saw her, the girl who seeked to destroy my man. I glared, Oli lent down squeezing my hand and whispered "Have faith in justice, we know the truth. I love you."
"I love you too" I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and tiptoed and kissed him good luck . He took his seat by the solicitor.
We stood when the judge came in and sat when they asked. The charges were dropped later that day due to lack of evidence. I couldn't have been happier. When we got home, yes, we made passionate love. I didn't ever want to loose him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not know what happened in this court case nor do I claim to know what happened that night in Nottingham, all I know is I don't believe Oli did it.

I have decided I am going to write a Suicide Season in Oliver's Point Of View! I't will be called Don't Go
There is a lot of writting going on on my Ipod when I have a firm chapter on my laptop I will upload it.
I hope everyone is enjoying the story :)

Chapter Title- BMTH- The Sadness Will Never End

The quote is to do with the last paragraph.

Thank You for reading
Robyn
xx