Status: Daily Updates

The Bond

A New Ally

Rilan looked down upon this new development, biding his time. Frieza had returned, and upon discovering his wish to be stolen by none other than Vegeta, it was needless to say that he was pissed.

"Now, sir?" Leir asked.

Poor lad. Rilan could tell both of his men were terrified out of their minds to face Frieza himself, but they were loyal to the end, sticking by his side because he was the one that would give them the time of the day when they finished so low in the camp. He had trained them with everything he had, and now it was time to see what they could truly do.

"Wait until he attacks, my brothers," Rilan told them, "We will only step in when there is a chance to save one of their lives. Then they will trust us and understand that we are on their side."

Rilan still wasn't quite over the fact that the Dragon Balls actually summoned a Dragon, and that the Earthlings made two wishes, apparently bringing someone called Piccolo back from the dead and brining him to Namek, but Rilan had yet to see this man, so he was still a bit skeptic to the fact that the wishes came true.

But that Dragon… its power had been incredible! Rilan stared down at Frieza with narrowed eyes.

Today was the day. It was finally going to happen, Rilan could feel it in his bones. Frieza's downfall. And he was going to put a hand in it, the strongest he could manage.

"Get behind me, Katima."

Katima glared over at Vegeta, "Are you an idiot, I'm just as strong as you!"

"You stand no chance!" Vegeta shouted.

"Strange, I never took the Prince of Saiyans to be the loyal type," said Frieza, looking at Katima with a dark glare, "Katima? That's a Saiyan name. So this is her. Well, how convenient. I will be killing two birds with one stone, so the Earth saying goes?"

Vegeta let out a growl, "Katima you are going to have to use every inch of your power, do you understand? We have to stall him."

"Now," sighed Frieza, looking at each of them in turn, "Which one shall I kill first? Such a difficult decision…"

They all crouched at the ready, waiting for Frieza's first move. Katima's heart was pounding in fear, her mind running through all possible ways that she could die.

No, she couldn't go out like this. Not like this, not when she had found…

"NO!"

Katima leapt forward and slammed her fist across Frieza's face, the whole of her anger behind the punch, and by God, Frieza actually caved with it, the hit did damage.

"Katima, no!" Vegeta grabbed her and dragged her back to the others before Frieza could fully recover.

Katima pushed him off of her and waited for Frieza to retaliate. However, the alien merely laughed.

"That was quite a punch!" he said, "I didn't expect that from a Saiyan."

Katima clenched her fists.

"But you are not the one I chose to die first, so you'll just have to wait your turn," said Frieza, waggling a finger at her.

"Wh-what?" hissed Katima, "Not first- Are you kidding me?"

"That was the stupidest move I've ever seen you make," snapped Vegeta, "What were you thinking?"

Katima shot him a glare. She could never tell him, never say what she had in fact been thinking when she attacked. Frieza was not going to take it away from her. She wouldn't let him.

"No, I chose you to die first," Frieza continued, his black gaze going to Gohan.

"No!" Krillin cried, "GOHAN, RUN!"

Gohan jumped out of the way just in time. Frieza had pointed a delicate finger and shot a thin beam of red light. It sent a hole through the ground, something that had been intended for Gohan's heart.

And so it began. Frieza stood where he was, but began to shoot all sorts of energy beams at them, making them dodge to and fro, and Katima could tell that the alien wasn't really trying to hit them, only wanting them to dance for his entertainment. But when Frieza took aim for little Dende, that was the moment of truth.

The beam began to soar for the little Namekian, and Katima watched helplessly from far off as the light bathed Dende's face in light, showing every etch of terror there.

But then, a figure landed in front of him, and smacked aside the energy beam like a beach ball. It soared off to the next island and made impact, making the entire bit of land there sink into the water.

Katima looked in aw at the man that had stopped the attack.

It was Rilan.

"Rilan?" Frieza's voice was surprised, "What- where have you been? What are you doing?"

Leir and Nicron landed beside Rilan, and he tossed blue hair from his face and smiled.

"I've been waiting so long for this, Lord Frieza, for this moment," he said, mock bowing.

Frieza didn't seem to catch on, "I know you want Vegeta dead, but I'm afraid he's mine this time. Why did you deflect my attack? I assure you we no longer need any Namekians."

Rilan slowly stood, chuckling, "You arrogant fool. You don't get it. You probably never will."

Frieza blinked, seeming shocked.

Rilan laughed louder, "You idiot! You think Vegeta is the only one to turn against you, in fact, I would bet that any one of your men would slit you throat if they could," he paused and folded his arms, smirking, "I've waited a long time, Frieza, for the chance to do it myself."

Frieza's eyes widened, "Rilan, are you a fool? Turning against me, your master?"

Rilan chuckled, "It's the day, Frieza, I'm throwing in my lot with the Saiyans, because they're the ones that are going to kill you, just like you always feared!"

Frieza let out a rawr of fury, and shot a beam of power at Rilan, who's eyes widened. It was as if he hadn't expected Frieza to react so strongly to those words. But before the beam could reach him, It was Nicron who leapt in front of his leader, the small blue alien screaming in agony as the blast took him full on. The light was too bright, and Katima had to shield her eyes, feeling Vegeta's arms wrap protectively around her.

"NICRON!" she heard Leir scream.

As the light faded, she and Vegeta looked up and saw there was very little left of Nicron, and Rilan and Leir were staring down in horror. Dende was with Gohan now, the young Saiyan must have snatched him out of the way during the blast, Krillin not far from them.

"You see what happens when you defy Lord Frieza?" Frieza shrieked, "Rilan you fool! You were one of my best! And you turn against me?"

Rilan looked up, face twisted in rage, "I can no longer work for someone who kills just because he can! For a tyrant who steps on anyone weaker than him! You are not a leader, Frieza, and you never will be!"

"Why be a leader when you can be a king?" spat Frieza, and aimed another attack.

Rilan shoved Leir away and leapt to meet the attack. Finally, thought Katima, she would know what this man was hiding, what made him so confident.

At first, Katima was confused. Frieza landed a punch to the side of Rilan's head and sent him sailing away and into a small bluff. She gazed at the rubble with mild disappointment, rather upset that all that build up was for nothing. She had been certain that Rilan had to have had some trick up his sleeve, so why was he just bitch-slapped aside like a rag doll?

However, from the rubble, Rilan came, and to Katima's amazement, there wasn't a scratch on him. It was Reccome all over again. Katima had felt the power behind that blow, there's no way that he couldn't at least have a bloody lip or black eye.

Rilan smirked, gazing toward Frieza with lights in his eyes.

"You know you have to do better than that," he said.

"Is he insane?" Krillin cried.

Katima looked over to see that he was beside Leir, who was still on the ground, looking toward his leader with wide, hopeful eyes.

"No, mate," Leir said softly, "You've got no clue what Rilan's capable of."

"He's still no match for Frieza," snapped Vegeta, who finally let go of Katima and stalked toward them, "You know that."

"No," said Leir, "But hopefully he can keep Frieza busy till your friend heals up."

"How do you know about that?" asked Gohan.

"Because they never left to go and warn Frieza about us at his ship," said Vegeta sharply, "They watched us. Rilan no doubt wanted to see if he thought Kakarot was truly strong enough to defeat Frieza. That's the only reason they're helping us," Vegeta looked back toward the battle, eyes narrowed.

They were attacking each other now, and the power behind each blow and thrust was enough to make Katima want to run and hide. But she could tell that Frieza was holding back, while Rilan gave it his all. Frieza was just playing with him.

"I don't understand," said Katima, "I thought Rilan had the same power level as us, Vegeta. How is he doing so well?"

"He's not," said Vegeta bluntly, "Rilan can take damage but he can not dish it out. His is the last of his race, a powerful race that gets more powerful over time, and can handle just about any punch. They're also near invulnerable to energy blasts, but if Frieza were to try, Rilan would be dead. Just because his resistance is incredible, does not mean he's invincible."

"So why doesn't Frieza just finish the job?" asked Krillin, "Why doesn't he just kill him?"

"Because," snarled Vegeta, "He's having too much fun. He likes to play with his food before he eats it."

"Sounds like you," scoffed Katima.

Vegeta shot her a glare, "I may be cold hearted, Katima, but I am nothing compared to Frieza. He is the one who destroyed our entire race. If it weren't for him, you would have never been sent to Earth. You very well could have been raised like a normal Saiyan."

"Huh," Katima looked back at the fight, "Vegeta, that doesn't hit me like it hits you. I like who I am."

Rilan was taking a beating, but he was still standing, still fighting back, and his endurance amazed Katima. How could he take so many hits and still be alive? Still be conscious? Now Katima knew why he had been acting so confident. It would have taken both Katima and Vegeta to take him down and keep him down. Blood was trailing down his face, coating his hair. Several bits of his armor had been broken off, and Katima thought it looked like he had lost an eye, or at least he was keeping it shut because it was covered in blood.

"We have to help him," said Katima, but Vegeta grabbed her arm.

"Are you insane? Frieza would destroy you, which means I would die too. You're not risking both our lives!" he snarled.

"Will you just think of someone other than yourself for once?" shouted Katima, ripping out of his grip, "If we all work together, we may be able to keep Frieza at bay until Goku recovers!"

Vegeta let out a growl of frustration, "I swear, why are women so stubborn?" he hissed, and then took off into the air, shooting toward the battle.

"Wow, it worked," Katima blinked then looked back at Krillin and Gohan, "Take Dende and Leir and hide. Leir, will you protect them?"

Leir looked up at her with confused eyes, as if amazed she wanted him safe too. He stood up and nodded, "I'll try."

"Good," said Katima, then followed Vegeta.

He was already engaged in the battle, and Katima could really feel him giving it everything he had. Frieza was taking both him and Rilan, but it appeared he was putting more effort in it now, and instead of looking bored, he actually looked like he was thinking out his moves and blocks.

Frieza landed a powerful hit on Vegeta, and knocked him to the ground. Katima felt a strange pang inside her and anger flared.

"Vegeta!" she shouted, and dove downward, throwing out her hardest kick and landed it on the back of Frieza's neck.

To her satisfaction, Frieza actually went a few feet, and twisted to face her, anger in his eyes.

"Don't touch him," Katima snarled, her body poised to battle.

Frieza seemed to eye her for a moment before he began to laugh, "I think I understand. Emotions are so reckless. But you're wasting your time, little Saiyan girl. Vegeta can not feel like you do. You're in love with a brick wall."

"In lo-" Katima blushed brightly, "I- I'm not in love with him! And what do you even know about him?" Katima unsheathed her sword, red hot fury pouring into her, "I know Vegeta better than anyone, even better than him! So if you fuck with him, you fuck with me!"

She could feel the shock coming from Vegeta, not only that she had declared such strong loyalty for him, but that she had cussed so badly. Who knew the F bomb could throw that prince off guard.

Katima let out a great war cry and threw herself forward, sword in both hands and held back for a painful blow. Her furious attack took Frieza off guard, and she managed to cut his arm, purple blood splashing out from the wound.

"You little rat!" Frieza screamed, "How dare you cut me!"

"Katima get the hell out of there!" Vegeta shouted.

Katima ignored him, and barely managed to dodge Frieza's punch. Such speed! But Katima's anger was making her fast too. She began her assault, and to her great pleasure, she had Frieza on the defensive. All the alien could do was dodge as she lashed out wildly with her blade, left, right, down, up, forward. But no matter how hard Katima tried she couldn't hit him again. All Rilan and Vegeta could do was watch in aw as she and Frieza went across the landscape, Frieza dodging, eyes wide with slight amazement and Katima striking blow after blow, using all her new power and all her life long training to just make one hit, one fatal hit!

"Enough!" Frieza suddenly sent a blast out of his left hand and it hit Katima square in the gut.

The power behind that blow was terrible, and Katima was sent flying back a ways before she fell down to the ground. She landed painfully on her back, barely managing to cling on to her sword. She laid still for a moment, trying to take the agony, and then, groaning, lifted her head to inspect the damage.

It had broken her armor, and her exposed belly was pretty torn up, but the wounds weren't too deep. The armor must have taken the brunt of the blow for her. Katima shakily propped herself on her elbows and looked up to see Frieza heading down toward her, fury in his eyes. Katima gritted her teeth. He was too strong. She had just given it her all, and still she had been swatted aside like a fly.

"Foolish girl," snapped Frieza, pointing at her as he landed, "Your petty emotions will be the death of you!"

The blast came, soaring toward her where she lay helpless and defeated, and Katima looked at it with mild aw. Death, coming so soon… she had just learned so much about herself, about-

Vegeta.

He leapt in front of her, spiky black hair sharply defined in the light of the blast, and he batted the orb of power aside like it was a dodge ball. It soared over to the next island and detonated like a bomb, reducing the small bit of land to nothing. Katima stared up in amazement at her savior as he crouched defensively before her.

"If you want her, you have to go through me," he snarled.

"Vegeta…" Katima breathed.

Was he just defending her because of the bond or… or was it something more?

Rilan landed beside him, wiping blood from his face, "Never thought I'd say I got your back Vegeta, but…"

"Get Katima to safety," Vegeta ordered, "I can handle this."

"Are you nuts?" hissed Rilan.

Vegeta ignored him, gazing at Frieza with narrowed eyes, "Come on, Frieza, how about you show us your true form?"

"What?" hissed Katima, eyes widening, "What do you mean?"

"This isn't Frieza's true form," explained Vegeta, "He only stay like this to conserve energy. So how about it, Frieza? Enough games!"

"If you are so eager to die," said Frieza, "Why didn't you say so from the beginning?"

The ground began to shake.

Katima stared in mild horror as Frieza clenched his fists and his muscles, tail curling, arms bent, and began to let out a powerful cry, that grew louder and louder. His body took on a purple hue, and slowly, he began to grow. His legs widened and lengthened, his arms stretching down, his torso beefing up, his horns curving up at the tips to resemble bull horns instead of just spikes. His face grew more human like, however it kept the purplish pink color, the armor around his torso shattering to reveal a not-so-different bare chest. Katima was beginning to guess that all the armor was based around Frieza's actual body.

Frieza went from being a three foot tall little monster into a eight foot tall beast, his muscles bulging, his thick, powerful tail lashing.

"There, are you happy, dear prince?" he asked, his voice several times deeper than before.

Katima could feel it, the massive new power level radiating from Frieza's body. She felt fear slowly sinking into her, her heart beginning to pound. How could one transformation unleash such raw power? Goddamn it, Vegeta, she thought, why did you have to go and provoke him? Now they were really screwed.

Rilan stared in mild horror. What had Vegeta done? Why did he make Frieza transform? Rilan knew Frieza was capable of shifting forms just like his father and brother, but he never knew how much increased power it gave him! To harness such power would be amazing… There was legends that Rilan's race could too transform, but he had never achieved this nor did he see anyone else of his kind do so when they were still alive. If he could somehow unlock that power within himself…

"You all look surprised," sneered Frieza in his new deep throated voice, "Why? Did you really underestimate the power behind my new form? Well I have another surprise for you," he smiled and held up two fingers, "I have two more transformations after this one."

"You're bluffing," spat Vegeta, still hovering protectively over Katima, who was looking up at the prince with wide eyes.

"Oh come now, Vegeta," laughed Frieza, "You really think that I would lie to you? Each of my forms is more powerful than the last. But you will not have the honor of seeing these forms. I will kill you far too fast for that."

Vegeta let out a hiss of annoyance and turned to look at Rilan, "Get Katima out of here, now!"

"You need my help, surely even you realize that," said Rilan.

"I don't care if you come back and help, but get her to safety!" Vegeta shouted.

Rilan stared at the desperation in the prince's face, something he had never seen in Vegeta. What was it about this girl that had Vegeta so captivated? Why was he risking his life to protect her? The Vegeta he knew would never do such a thing.

Without further argument, Rilan bent down and scooped Katima into his arms.

"No, Vegeta," she pushed against Rilan, staring at the prince with wide eyes, "He'll kill you!"

Vegeta clenched his fists, "You underestimate the power of a Super Saiyan, Katima."

"What?" she breathed, while Frieza's eyes widened with slight shock.

Vegeta began to laugh, "Yes, Frieza, what you see before you is the thing that has haunted your nightmares for centuries! I have achieved what hasn't been done for thousands of years, I am a Super Saiyan!"

Rilan had heard of the legends of the Super Saiyan, but at that moment, he seriously doubted that Vegeta was one. Didn't becoming a Super Saiyan require a transformation of some kind? Wouldn't it be undeniable that he had become one, no room for doubt?

"Why are you still here?" Vegeta snapped at Rilan.

Rilan narrowed his eyes, but turned and flew away toward where he could feel Leir's power source coming from. Katima stared at Vegeta as they fled, eyes swimming with emotion.

"Do you love him?" Rilan asked.

Katima flinched and looked at him, obviously taken off guard, "I- no. Love isn't it. Vegeta and I share a bond- I planted it on him when we first met on Earth in order to keep him from destroying me. It has changed since I first made it, but now the bond we share is mainly mental. I can feel him inside my head, and he can feel me. The physical things of the bond are that our hearts beat to the same rhythm no matter what, and if I die… so will he."

"Ah, that makes sense," said Rilan.

Yes, that was why Vegeta protected her. He was protecting himself. Rilan knew Vegeta wasn't capable of caring for anyone that deeply.

"What happened if he dies?" Rilan asked.

Katima blinked, looking away from him, "I'm not sure. But it was described to me as a fate worse than death."

Rilan's eyes widened as he touched down for a landing. The concept of this bond was nothing he had ever heard of before, and wondered how that power was granted to a Saiyan girl.

"Rilan!"

Leir came running from behind a boulder, his eyes wide with worry, "Are you okay, Captain?"

"I'm fine, here," he handed Katima to Leir who took her in his arms and looked down at her with mild confusion, "I have to help Vegeta, I sense the battle has begun."

"I want to help you," said Leir, carefully setting Katima on the ground as Krillin and Gohan ran out to check on her, Dende not too far behind, "Please Captain, he killed my best mate."

"Please, Leir, you know you stand no chance," said Rilan, gazing at his second in command with slight desperation in his eyes. He didn't want to lose the last of his team, "Please, stay here and protect these ones. Katima," he looked down at her, "Will you please explain you bond to Leir? He will need to understand that if we lose you we lose Vegeta."

"Yeah," Katima was slowly standing with Krillin's assistance, "I can do that. We still need more time. Goku isn't ready…"

"I'll make time," said Rilan, gritting his teeth.

It was time. Time to make Frieza pay for everything he had done, and then maybe Rilan could finally achieve his dream of taking that seat of power. Of taking the throne for himself and then no one would appose him- no one would doubt the power of his race, of the Tygrians.

Katima watched as Rilan took off back toward the fight. She could feel Vegeta's bloodlust pouring through her as he fought with Frieza, could feel that though he was putting up an amazing fight, he was losing. She pushed Krillin away from her, making him say, "Hey!"

"I can't just sit here!" Katima hissed, "I have to help them!"

"You're wounded," said Dende, looking at her exposed belly and the nasty amount of blood there, "Here-"

"No," Katima snapped, holding up a hand to him as he tried to approach, "I'm fine, I just got winded."

"You can't go, Katima," said Gohan, "You're too hurt."

"You know as well as I do that I can't just sit back and let Vegeta die!" Katima snarled at her nephew, making him flinch, "Our bond is too strong now. And Guru told me if Vegeta were to die I would suffer a fate worse than death."

"What?" gasped Krillin, "Guru told you that?"

"He did," said Dende, looking at each of them, "I was there. And if Katima dies, Vegeta will too, no matter their distance."

"You should have said something," said Gohan.

"And let Vegeta know that if I die no matter where I am he would too?" scoffed Katima, "He would never let me out of his sight."

"So that's the bond Captain was talkin about," said Leir, "I see. That's why Vegeta is so protective of you. I thought you two were…"

"Were what?" snapped Katima, turning to face him.

Leir winced and held up his hands as if in surrender, smiling sheepishly, "Sorry, mate, I just… assumed… you know that Vegeta actually got some."

"'Got some'?" shouted Katima, "WHAT ARE YOU SUGGESTING? THERE'S A FIVE YEAR OLD RIGHT THERE!"

Leir flinched and laughed, "Sorry-sorry-sorry," he spluttered, taking a step back at her rage.

Katima calmed herself. It was because Vegeta was fighting so hard, it was leaking to her and putting her on edge. She had to help.

"I'm going," she said, turning to take off.

"No, you're not," said Krillin, grabbing her hand, "Katima look at that wound!"

"Here," said Dende, "I can-"

"No!" Katima ripped out of Krillin's grasp, "I need to help him!"

Before any of them could make another move, a body smashed into the ground a few feet away. They all jumped and looked over to see Rilan trying to get up out of the crater he had made. There was so much blood on him he was hardly recognizable.

"Captain!" Leir cried, rushing forward.

Rilan coughed, a puddle of blood spurting out of his mouth, and he turned to look at his ally with his good eye, "Leir, get back…"

It appeared the man had taken all he could, his incredible endurance finally broken. Leir crouched beside him and offered a hand, "Captain, you can't keep this up, you'll die."

"I… I can keep fighting," Rilan slowly got up out of the crater but swayed. Leir caught him.

"Rilan," Katima limped forward, "Where's Vegeta? And Frieza?"

Before he could speak a body slammed into her. She went rolling with whoever it was until they crashed int the side of a bluff. Moaning, she opened her eyes and saw it was Vegeta, terribly beaten and bloody, and he lay limp atop her.

"Vegeta!" she shouted, pushing him off of her, sitting up and then leaning over him.

His eyes snapped open and he gazed at her for a moment before pushing her aside and jumping to his feet, turning to face the newly formed Frieza that was slowly flying down toward them.

Katima stood and placed a hand on his shoulder, "You can't keep this up," she whispered, "You're going to get killed."

Vegeta didn't answer her, but she felt through the bond that he feared her words were true. Frieza looked down upon them with laughter in his merciless eyes, a cold smile upon his lips.

"I knew that the Saiyan girl was going to be an issue," he said as he landed, "But I had no idea she would go and find the Prince of Saiyans of all people. Rather troublesome. Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz were allowed to live because they were already under my boot, but when I heard that there had been one last pod that launched before I destroyed Planet Vegeta, I was determined to find it- because not only did it contain a young Saiyan baby that was out of my control, but the baby was a female- and that would of course give the risk of more pure blood Saiyans being bred. The probability of her finding and mating with either of my three subjects was minimal, but that slight chance was all that I needed. I sent Rilan and his Pride to hunt you down and kill you before any harm could be done."

"Rilan?" Katima blinked and looked over at him and Leir. Of course, he was Frieza's crony, so why was she surprised?

Frieza chuckled, "Yes and I suppose that I will have to atone for his mistakes," he began to raise a hand, "I should have known that I would have to take you out myself!"

"DISTRUCTO DISC!"

Katima watched in amazement at a yellow disc of power came flying toward Frieza right side. The alien was taken so much off guard that though he jumped up to avoid it, the disc sliced off a foot of his tail. Frieza screamed in pain and rage as he looked over at Krillin who stood atop a small bluff, arm still down from throwing the disc, his shoulders heaving as he panted in his effort. It had been so close. Katima's heart clenched as Frieza's furious attention was now full focused on Krillin.

"Krillin, run!" Katima screamed.

But too late.

Frieza shot forward, still yowling in his rage and slammed fist up against Krillin's chin, sending him flying up several feet into the air. Katima heard Gohan shout Krillin's name, felt Vegeta tense beside her as Frieza shot upward, and impaled Krillin on of his horns.

"KRILLIN!" Katima shrieked.

Krillin's body was limp over Frieza' head, the tip of the alien's horn sticking out of his back. Katima's heart tightened and she felt her gut twist in agony. Frieza jerked his head back a few times to bring Krillin's body further down the horn, and the short man coughed up a mouthful of blood. Then, with a flick of his neck, Frieza sent Krillin's body flying off his horn and down toward the water. He splashed into the depths, and did not resurface.

"Krillin, no!" Gohan ran toward the water, jumping into the air to fly out where his friend had landed, but Frieza was suddenly in front of him, smiling down at the boy with a devilish smirk.

"You can't save him, just give it up," Frieza said.

"NO!" Gohan's power sudden;y sky rocketed, and he unleashed an assault that Katima had never seen before.

The boy slammed a fist into the side of Frieza's head, sending him flying into a small mountain several yards away. Gohan tore after him, and Katima watched in aw as he began to fight like a small god. He landed punch after punch, kick after kick. He shot energy blasts out that slammed into Frieza and burrowed the alien into the ground.

"My God," Vegeta breathed, "Is it possible that the child has become a Super Saiyan?"

"I thought you said you were one," said Katima.

"Don't be ridiculous, I would have said anything to wipe the smirk off that freak's face," snarled Vegeta, "No, I am not a Super Saiyan, not yet…"

"But…" Katima looked up as the battle raged on, "Wouldn't it be obvious? Wouldn't there be some drastic change? Gohan can do amazing things when you piss him off enough. I honestly think this is all him."

"Outstanding," hissed Vegeta, "How can a boy so small and young contain such power?"

"It won't last," said Katima grimly, "Gohan can only keep this up for so long. We better hope Goku recovers before his son is killed."
♠ ♠ ♠
Song for this chapter: Dead! by My Chemical Romance