Status: Daily Updates

The Bond

Death of a Hero

Was it possible?

Sykaima stood rooted to the spot, her grip on Trunks' upper arm like a vice. No. He couldn't be.

This was the most power she had ever felt from Cell, even from her time. She thought that she had felt all the power possible from Cell in her own time, but this… it was unfathomable. The power rocketed, filling her core with vibration, and her heart began to pound as Trunks pushed her behind him. She clutched on to him, as wind slammed across the valley, making the group atop the cliffs raise their arms to cover their faces.

"This is- unbelievable!" sputtered Rilan, crouching over Lercron's body to keep it from being blown away.

"The whole planet is going to explode!" Krillin whimpered.

Sykaima knew, felt it in her core, the entire Earth shaking. Cell's new power was rocking it to the core, and Krillin could be right. Sykaima could just see volcanoes and oceans erupting all across the planet because of this distress.

The ground underfoot began to give way, and Trunks pulled Sykaima up in his arms without question and darted upward with the others. Rilan had Lercron's body hung over his shoulder, and they backed away, mostly due to the force of the wind.

Slowly, it calmed, and Cell was at his supposed peak. They all looked down, Cell standing before Gohan with power radiating off of him.

"Is that all you've got?" Gohan asked dryly, looking at Cell with the same expression he had been wearing this entire time.

Sykaima felt hope touch her as she stepped out from behind Trunks to stare at her cousin. Gohan was unfazed! Was it possible that the boy had even MORE power locked away?

Was it possible that there was still a chance that Cell could be defeated?

However right as these thoughts poured into her mind, Cell slammed a punch across Gohan's face.

Gohan bent to the blow, but did not do down, and just as Cell laughed victoriously, Gohan looked up at him with deadly eyes. Cell growled furiously, raising his fist to deal another blow, but then, Gohan darted out his own fist into Cell's gut. The power from this blow was felt all the way to where Sykaima and the others were watching. Cell seemed paralyzed with pain, not even able to scream properly.

Slowly, he backed away, clutching his stomach, eyes bulging, choking out. He dropped to one knee and spat out a mouthful of yellowish blood. He slowly recovered, growling again in his anger, and made to pounce on Gohan, but the boy was several steps ahead of him. He planted a perfect uppercut, sending Cell flying a few feet away, but Cell managed to land on all fours, sliding in the dirt to stop himself.

He did not recover so quickly this time, shaking as he tried to stand, gritting his teeth in pain, his eyes bulging with fury and agony. He fell back down to his knees, spitting out more blood, tried to stand again, and this time fell backward, bracing himself by the heels of his hands, his wings askew. Finally, he managed to stand, and now, he was staring at Gohan with legitimate fear.

"This… can't BE!" he cried between gritted teeth.

Gohan stood before him, sparks of lightning coiling up the boys body, eyes narrowed to slits, a scowl deepening on the lips.

"I think Gohan just won!" said Krillin.

"It's not over till its over," snapped Piccolo, glaring down at the scene.

Sykaima was just aware that she was still in Trunks' arms and she blushed, pushing on his chest to ask to be let down. Trunks looked down at her and obeyed, but his eyes were concerned.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I- I'm fine," Sykaima murmured.

Even in her own time, Trunks was the only one that could stun her.

She saw that Goku was smiling again, all trace of doubt flushed from his eyes, and she too felt confidence return. She reached out and grabbed Trunks hand, squeezing it.

"I think Krillin's right," she breathed, "Cell is never going to hurt anyone ever again."

Katima and the others slowly landed to watch the battle. Cell had a mounting look of fury growing on his face. She stared in aw as Cell let out a yowl of anger and threw a kick at Gohan, who blocked it with ease. Again, Cell tried to kick, attempting to break Gohan's guard, but the boy caught his leg instead, grasping Cell's shin tightly. They stood there for a heartbeat before Gohan cried out in effort and flipped up, slamming his own kick across Cell's face, sending him flying several yards away.

Cell managed to catch himself, and turned, glaring at the boy as Gohan walked almost casually toward him.

"NO!" Cell cried, "I WILL NOT BE HUMILIATED BY A CHILD!"

Cell put both hands at his sides, palms out, and two discs of energy formed.

"No!" Krillin shrieked, recognizing his signature move, "Gohan watch out!"

"DISTRUCTO DISC!" Cell tossed one at a time, and then crossed his arms down, making the discs come at Gohan from both sides from above. There was no way he could dodge them. Prepared to see her nephew cut into bits, Katima tensed, but to everyone's astonishment, Gohan brought up his forearms and caught the discs with pure energy.

"He-he caught them!" stammered Krillin.

"Impossible!" hissed Vegeta, pure shock coming at Katima through the bond.

Gohan let out a cry of power, and the discs evaporated.

"I- I've never seen such strength, such control…" Rilan breathed, "Imagine if he was a Tygrian, every aged year he would grow in power…"

"YOU LITTLE FOOL!" Cell cried, "I WILL SHOW YOU TRUE POWER!"

He rocketed into the sky, and cried, "SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!"

Piccolo's signature move was now spiraling down to Gohan, who stood still, looking up at the attack with hard eyes.

"Now what will you do?" Cell laughed.

"Watch and learn," Gohan rasped, and as soon as the beam came down, he did the impossible.

He knocked it away with one hand.

Cell screamed in rage and landed, beginning to use one of Frieza's attacks.

"RAPID FIRE!"

This attack had crippled Piccolo back on Namek so many years ago, But they seemed to be going straight through Gohan. He was moving so fast to dodge them, that they couldn't tell he was moving at all.

"He's going to do it," Trunks breathed, and Katima looked back to see he was hand and hand with her daughter. That made her smile a bit.

"I think so too," Krillin said, "He's going to beat him!"

Returning her attention to the battle, Katima saw Gohan slowly approaching Cell, and Cell backing away, fear stricken on his face.

"What are you so scared of Cell?" asked Gohan dryly, "Isn't this what you wanted?"

Cell took more steps backward, letting out cries of panic.

"I WARNED you!" Gohan snarled, "I told you what would happen if you pushed me too far! But you didn't listen… You FORCED me to awaken my hidden power, and now that you've seen it… you're afraid… Because you know that I'm going to DESTROY you!"

Cell let out a yelp at that, and rocketed into the sky. At first Katima thought Cell was fleeing, but when he was high above them, just a little spec in the sky, he stopped, and Katima heard the familiar words drifting down to them, barely distinguishable.

"Kaaa…"

"Oh no," she breathed.

"Meeee….haaaa….meeee…"

"No!" Goku hissed, looking up in horror, "Don't do it, Cell!"

An orb of power so massive it blotted out the sun formed, and Cell laughed with malice, "GOODBYE, EARTH!" he cried.

"GOHAN MOVE!" Krillin shouted, "HE'S GONNA DO IT!"

But Gohan looked up his foe, not with fear, but determination.

Cell gave the final cry to finish the move, propelling the orb down to the Earth, "HAAAAA!"

"NOOO!" screamed Goku, his eyes taunt with horror. Everyone else could only stand there, staring up at the coming doom.

There was no escaping it, no out running it.

Katima felt Vegeta put his arms around her, hugging her to his chest. He breathed in her ear, "I love you!"

"I love you too!" Katima replied, tears forming in her eyes.

But over the sound of the closing in attack, she heard her nephew.

"Kaaaa… meeee…. Haaaa… MeeEE… HAAAA!"

She turned from Vegeta's chest just in time to see Gohan's counter attack swoop up into Cell's, burrowing into it, making it collapse in on itself. Slowly, but increasing speed, the massive attack turned direction, returning to the beast that cast it in such hatred. Returning right back to Cell.

"NO!" she could hear him screaming, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

Katima and Vegeta, along with everyone else, was blasted off their feet by the power of Gohan's blast. Katima managed to cling on to the Saiyan prince as they were sent crashing into the ground, sand washing over them like water. They stopped struggling, and remained still until the shaking stopped and the power faded, then Vegeta pulled them both out of the sand, the two of them gasping for air.

They looked up to see the last spec of Gohan's blast. It must have gone out into space, taking Cell with it. Vegeta shook out his hair, sending sand flying and Katima batted him on the shoulder, "Stop it, you're getting sand in my eyes, what are you a dog?"

"How can Gohan have that much power in him?" Vegeta hissed, ignoring her, "He released a bigger kamehameha than Cell! He should be exhausted- what's his secret?"

Again, the thirst for power showed in Vegeta's eyes and Katima sighed. She supposed that it was something that Vegeta would always hunger for…

Around them, the others surfaced from the sand. Rilan had somehow managed to keep Lercron's body, and was dragging him out. Goku was walking over to Katima, and Piccolo popped up behind him. Trunks was helping Sykaima up, and Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien were close together, all looking shaken.

"Who knew getting rid of Cell would be such a blast," Krillin muttered with a nervous chuckle.

Katima rolled her eyes at the pun as Goku stopped beside her offering her a hand. She took it and let him pull her out of the sand. Before she could turn and help Vegeta, Goku was offering his hand to him.

Vegeta glared viciously up at him and dug himself out, anger pulsating to Katima's mind. She glanced apologetically at Goku just as Piccolo gasped, "NO! Cell's not dead!"

"WHAT?" Krillin yelped.

"That's impossible, that blast swallowed him whole!" Trunks cried.

"No, Piccolo is right," said Goku looking up at the sky, "Gohan might have slowed him down, but he is still very much alive…"

Katima looked at Gohan and saw her nephew was still glaring up at the sky, as if waiting for Cell to return. She followed his gaze and gasped at what she spotted.

She could barely make it out.

Cell's floating form, his left arm and leg missing, his right lower leg gone, the strange fins that went above his head like ears missing as well. She heard the faintest chuckle from Gohan, and Katima's initial fear of Cell surviving vanished. Something told her that Gohan wasn't even trying at this point. That this was only the tip of his power.

"Hey!" Piccolo suddenly said, "What is he waiting for? If he waits too long, Cell will regenerate, he had MY cells inside him, remember?"

Goku suddenly looked all business, "GOHAN!" he cried out, "Take Cell down now before he regenerates!"

Gohan looked over at them. They were on even ground now, so he didn't have to look up at the cliff side that they had been. "Take him down now?" he asked, and narrowed his eyes. Suddenly, he smiled and looked up at Cell, "No, I think I want him to suffer for a while."

"What?" Goku hissed, "No, Gohan!"

"He's running out of time, Goku!" Piccolo pressed.

"Gohan…" Katima breathed, but she heard Sykaima chuckle.

She looked back at her daughter, and saw her eyes were alight with fire.

"Good," she said, "Make his suffer, Gohan! I've seen what he's capable of. Even dragging out his death is merciful for HIS kind… He deserves every spec of pain!"

"Sykaima…" Trunks put his hands on her shoulders, "I know you've been through so much, but I went through it too, just with the androids instead-"

"No," Sykaima tore out of his grip, whirling to face him, "You have no idea! I lost everyone, Trunks, EVERYONE! You still have you mother, and a few survivors around you back in your time, but mine? Everyone was lost. It was only me and you left, and you held him off so I could come back here," tears sprung to her eyes, her voice cracking, "I watched all my friends… all my family… and then you, the man I loved, all die at HIS hands!" she pointed up at Cell viciously, "Gohan has every RIGHT to torture him! He DESERVES the worse fate possible!"

"No!" Goku snapped, "Sykaima, that isn't the way! If we let the slightest chance of him recovering and managing to overcome Gohan, then he will kill everyone! GOHAN!" he screamed, looking over at his son, "NOW IS THE TIME! END IT! WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE THE POWER, USE IT!"

Gohan smiled over at his father, and then back up at Cell, ignoring his words.

Cell began to regenerate, his fist punching out, his legs bursting down, his fins springing back. He stood there in the air for a moment, gasping for air, glaring down at them.

"You… WRETCHED CHILD!" screamed Cell, "HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOOOUU!" he burst into power, and his torso swelled oddly, his muscles bulging grossly, and his scream of power became… deeper, his voice changing pitch as his body grew.

"What the hell is he doing now?" Rilan hissed.

Gohan was smirking up at the display, as if he knew exactly what was going on. Cell rocketed down and landed in front of Gohan, several times larger that his previous size. He growled down in Gohan's face, sounding like a ogre more than the suave voice he had before.

"BOY!" Cell spat, "You can not defeat me! A worthless Saiyan like you can not hope to compete with me, I AM INVINCIBLE!"

Gohan smirked up at him, as if this display mildly amused the boy. Cell lifted a massive fist, but Gohan nimbly moved out of the way, and Cell slammed his punch into the ground, making it shake. With a yowl of anger, Cell gave chase, but Gohan was untouchable, swiftly dibbing in and out of Cell's blows.

"Look, Cell can't catch him," said Trunks, "Cell's too slow, he's powerful, but his size is too bulky!"

Gohan then planted a kick across Cell's face, sending him a few feet, but Cell caught himself, saying in his deep voice, "You're not a boy, you're a monster!"

Gohan replied with a heavy knee in the gut, sending his entire body weight into the blow. Cell collapsed onto his knees, coughing and couching, slobber exiting his mouth in a river. It seemed he couldn't move, and his chest began to pulsate. Cell suddenly looked as if he was going to throw up, his cheeks bulging.

"What's happening?" Piccolo gasped, "He's gonna be sick!"

"What on Earth…?" hissed Trunks.

"It won't be long now.." said Piccolo, a slow smile coming to his lips.

"Huh?" Krillin looked back.

"Soon, Cell's complete power will be gone for good," said Piccolo.

"His life force is getting weaker," Goku nodded.

"How do you know that?" asked Krillin,

"Watch, and you'll see."

Katima realized that Goku was right. Cell's power level was dropping drastically, so much that she was suddenly confident that she could go over there and end it herself. The bulge in Cell's chest was moving up to his throat, and Katima felt her stomach twist with nausea. What was happening?

Cell's mouth burst open, and something very large slithered out and onto the ground, covered in slime and saliva.

"WHAT?" Vegeta yelped, "WHAT IS THAT?"

The goo slowly filtered off what was obviously a body, and then, Katima gasped as Tien confirmed what she was saying.

"Look!" he gasped, "It's Android 18! She was inside Cell the whole time!"

"What?" breathed Krillin, his eyes wide with sudden hope, "But- I thought-"

"But if she's free, what does that mean?" Trunks demanded.

It was obvious he was having mixed feelings. That was one of the androids that had destroyed his time, but without her… Cell was nothing.

"The end of Cell," said Piccolo harshly.

Cell vomited up a bit more, and spluttered, "I- I'll get y-you for this!"

He reached down, his large hand going around 18's throat.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Krillin shrieked, making to rush forward, but Piccolo held him back.

Cell didn't even get a chance to do anything to the unconscious android. He fell back, and his body began to smoke. Within a few moments, his body sizzled back to his former form, the one he had when Katima first met him, before he absorbed 18.

"Look!" Tien said, "He's changed back to his second form!"

Cell looked at his hands, his tail lashing out in front of him, once again long and deep green. A slow growl of rage came from him, turning into a scream.

"BOY!" he cried, "YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!"

He lashed out, managing three moves, all of which Gohan dodged, before the boy slammed a kick in his stomach. It sent Cell flying back to a chasm that had been created when they had kamehameha waved. He was backed to the edge of it, looking at Gohan with pure fear.

"Stay back!" he squealed, "You monster!"

The rock gave way under his feet, and he fell, but managed to catch himself by one hand. Gohan stepped on his fingers, smiling down at him.

"Give up," he said, "Or fall."

"Nooo!" Katima heard Cell wail.

She saw him trying to claw his way out, but Gohan socked him in the face, making him fall down the chasm. However, just as Gohan turned his back, Cell came rocketed out. For a moment, Katima thought Cell had Gohan, but Gohan whipped back an elbow, smashing it into Cell's face, sending him sailing. He landed rolling in the dirt several feet away. Gohan went toward him.

"Give up, Cell," Gohan snarled, "You know you can't beat me."

"He's toying with him," said Rilan, "He needs to finish it!"

"GOHAN!" Goku called to his son, "END IT NOW!"

But Gohan ignored him, glaring down at Cell with vicious eyes.

"After all you've done," he growled, "All the people you've killed, giving Katima that scar- killing 16- killing Lercron! GIVE UP! I've won!"

"NOOO!" Cell wailed, "I WON'T BE BEATEN BY A CHILD!"

Suddenly, Cell began to swell. His body, bit by bit, inflated. Soon, he was at least twenty feet tall, his body bulging like a great balloon.

"What the hell is he doing?" Trunks hissed.

"Do you feel that?" asked Sykaima, "His power level feels weird- unstable."

Cell looked down upon Gohan, beginning to laugh hysterically.

"You can't beat me boy!" he snarled victoriously, "I'm going blow myself up, taking you, your family, and your precious planet with me!"

"What?" Gohan was glaring up at him, his rock solid attitude slipping.

"He's not bluffing," hissed Piccolo.

Katima knew he was right. The power inside cell was like a time bomb, feeling touchy and sparked, like a gas bubble, one lick of fire and…

"No…" she whispered, "He can't. He won't!"

"There's nothing you can do about it!" crowed Cell.

"We'll see about that," said Gohan, pulling back a fist.

"Oh, be careful," taunted Cell, "One little punch and I could pop! But if you want to get it over with, go ahead. Otherwise, you have one minute."

"What are we gonna do?" Krillin squealed.

"There's nothing we can do," growled Piccolo, "Cell's won again."

"No…" Vegeta breathed, "Not like this!"

Katima wrapped her arms around him, holding him close to her. It was true. There was nothing that could be done. She looked back at her daughter, who was clutching Trunks. She looked at all her friends, remembering with sharp memories of each of them… Tears welled in her eyes. This beautiful life she had made, the love she had experienced… all was going to be gone.

And Gohan.

Her little nephew, standing before Cell, all his previous confidence gone. He had returned to the young Gohan she had first met, his eyes full of fear, his face so young. He collapsed to his knees, shaking.

"I've failed…" she heard him whimper, "I should have killed him when I had the chance!"

Goku, her brother, was standing before all of them, looking out at his son, his posture stiff.

"Goku…" Katima called, wanting to see his eyes one last time.

He looked back at her, staring at each of them in turn, as if savoring each image.

"What is it Goku?" asked Piccolo.

"Do you have a plan?" asked Krillin.

Slowly, Goku smiled, but it was a small one, one of regret, one of longing.

"There's only one way," he said.

Slowly, Katima felt her gut twist. She stepped away from Vegeta, staring at her brother.

"Goku.." she whispered.

"What do you mean?" asked Tien, not understanding what Katima did.

"Goku, don't do it," said Trunks, his eyes wide.

Sykaima looked from Trunks to Goku, "Kakarot? What are you doing?"

"I love you guys," said Goku softly, his two fingers going to his forehead, and raising his other hand in farewell, "Good bye."

"NO!" Katima yelled, leaping toward him, but he vanished, making her land in nothing but dirt. She looked up, seeing her brother standing before Cell, between him and Gohan.

"GOKU!" she screamed, standing up to rush forward, but Vegeta grabbed her around the waist, pulling her back.

"Are you insane?" he hissed as she struggled.

"GOKU NO!" Katima wailed.

"Daddy?" she heard Gohan say, his boyish face looking up in aw at his father.

"I'm so proud of you," Goku said to him, "Now you take good care of you mother, and keep an eye on Katima. They both will need you."

"Wait-" Gohan spluttered, "What are you-"

"Good bye, my son," said Goku softly.

And within a blink of an eye, he and Cell, who was yelling in protest, vanished.

"NO COME BACK!" Gohan screeched.

"GOKU!" Krillin cried.

"Goku…" Katima whispered, falling limp in Vegeta's arms.

He was gone.

"GOKU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Goku looked over at King Kai, the man's blue face wearing a look of shock, anger, and terror. Lifting his hand from Cell's bulbous form, he smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry, King Kai, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to bring him."

"Well you could have called first!" King Kai snapped, his long antennas twitching irritably.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Cell wailed, as his power became completely unstable, beginning to tear him apart from the inside. Light began to burst from him in bits, and soon, the explosion was complete.

As Goku felt life slowly eb from his body, he thought of his son, and what a wonderful warrior he had become. Of Katima, and how she had somehow managed to tame the Prince Vegeta. Of his wife, Chichi, her soft smile when he would enter the room, or her irritable yells when he broke something. Of Krillin, how they would train as boys to men, and of Yamcha, Tien, and Bulma, who had found love in the most unsuspecting Rilan. All his friends, his beloved family… All the reasons that he gave his life today.

Good bye, everyone, he last thoughts were, I love all of you.

Gohan was frozen. Still on all fours, all he could manage was tight grunts, his eyes wide from shock, his heart pounding in his chest. As realization slowly swamped him, tears became hot in his eyes, trailing down his cheeks leaving lines of lava. It was devastation. Pain. Agony.

"DADDY!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, his cry ripping out across the wastes, containing all his pain, his guilt.

It was all his fault. He had the chance to kill Cell, and he let his powers go to his head. And now…

Now his father was dead.

Katima was suddenly there, his aunt wrapping her arms around him. She was crying too, and she pulled him into her lap, and they sat there for a long time, crying on each other's shoulders. Their pain and grief was shared, but Gohan felt like no one would understand what he felt right now.

He might as well have blown up his father.

"It's all my fault," he choked, "Dad didn't have to sacrifice himself! It should have been me!"

"Shh…" Katima held him to her chest. She had managed to stop crying before him, "Don't you dare blame yourself Gohan. If it wasn't for you, Cell would have destroyed everyone. Your father was very proud of you. He had to do what he did, because he loves you. That's what parents do."

She glanced back at Sykaima, and Gohan looked up to see deep passion in his aunt's eyes. Was that what his father looked like whenever he had looked at Gohan? Pain racked his body, but he had to hold on to what Katima said. His father wouldn't want him dissolving right now. He remembered what Goku had said about taking care of his mother.

He had to be strong.

Krillin came over and helped Gohan up, Katima getting to her feet once he was out of her lap. She clapped a hand on her shoulder, wiping away her tears with her other sleeve.

"I'm very proud of you Gohan," she said, "You've become quite the warrior."

Gohan wished he could feel comfort from her words, but found that he couldn't. He felt like a failure. But he held his jaw tight, and kept his footing.

Krillin stopped, gasping lightly, and Gohan followed his gaze to the android in the pool of slime a few feet away.

"Android 18!" Krillin hissed, "I almost forgot about her!"

He rushed over to her side and knelt, looking into her face, "She's still alive, we've got to help her!"

He gently picked her up. It looked rather odd for someone of his small stature to pick up the tall and slender android.

"Krillin!" snapped Vegeta, glaring at him, "What are you doing, put that android down!"

"Huh?"

"Destroy it, its still alive," growled Vegeta.

"What? No!" Krillin said, "She's hurt! She's not that bad, honest, she just needs help!"

"He's right, dad," Sykaima stepped forward, "It was only Gero's programming and android 17's influence that made her dangerous. She does have a heart, just like 16 did."

Vegeta huffed in annoyance, "Fine, whatever, do what you wish, I don't care…"

Katima stepped to Vegeta and patted him on the arm, as if to calm him, and went to the back of the group to hug Sykaima.

Gohan sighed, looking at his feet, watching the dust eddy around his ankles. Suddenly, the dust turned direction and then blasted out. He felt a sudden spark of power, and he whirled, looking toward a growing cloud of dust, lightning was sparking all around it.

No.

It couldn't be…

But it was.

There was no mistaking that life force.

It was Cell.

Katima stared in horror at the storm brewing before her. Dust rocketed around her, as a power, so strong and so fierce, bathed her very core. She stepped back, her heart racing. How could it be? How could Cell be back? How was he alive?

Goku sacrificed himself for nothing!

She saw a spark of light growing in the cloud of dust.

A beam of power shot out, it was Frieza's death beam, and went past Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, Rilan, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Trunks, and finally Sykaima, to tear a hole right through Katima center.

The physical pain didn't last long. But the pain inside her mind was beyond recognition. Her baby. Sykaima- was gone- he had torn her right out of Katima's body. But it was more than that. A pain not of her own, but seeping in from the bond.

Vegeta's pain.

She heard his strangled cry of shock as she slowly fell backward and hit the ground. She felt the warm spread of blood, and her vision slowly sank into darkness.

I'm sorry, Vegeta, she thought, and knew that her words reach Vegeta's mind.

I love you.

And death embraced her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song for this Chapter: My Hero by Foo Fighters