Sequel: Hold On Till May
Status: Finished :)

Kiss the Lips Of Evil

Ashley

This traffic is killing me. We were on our way to get tattoos and then stop by Andy's apartment to pick out some things for our place. Andy had fallen asleep in the passenger's seat a few minutes ago so I was bored. I started humming 'Savior' to myself. I really did admire Andy's writing abilities. The lyrics were beautiful and I loved playing it whenever we got the chance. Andy let out a sigh and rolled over as much as he could in the seat. We've been sitting in the same spot for a while, so I figured I might as well do something fun.
I rolled up all the windows to my truck (don't you just love tinted windows?) and shook Andy awake.
"Why are you shaking me?" He groaned.
"Because I was bored and I want to hear something." I smirked.
"Oh yeah? Well what do you want to hear that involved me waking up?"
"You; moaning my name." I chuckled.
"What, why here?" he asked.
"Because. We haven't in a while. I miss the sound of you screaming and begging for more. How about it?" I winked at him.
"People will see us."
"Andy, look at that woman there." There was a woman leaning out her window looking at our car. Not staring directly into it, but just looking. I leaned over him and stuck up my middle finger as close to the glass as possible. She didn't react in any way, because she couldn't see us. Andy let out a sigh then looked at me.
"If I let you do this, you owe me you know. This is so embarrassing." I kissed him on the cheek one good time.
"I'll be quick." I said as he took off his seatbelt and leaned his chair back a little.
"OK. Do whatever you want."
Andy just had to be the type to wear skinny jeans all the time. I fumbled with the button on his jeans a little then slid them half way down his legs, dragging his boxers down with it, revealing his dick. I stroked it a little on the head; Andy had his head thrown back with his eyes closed already.
"Like that?" I asked. He moaned out in reply.
"Faster." I let my thumb pass over the slit as my hand inched down his entire length with a twisting motion. "Mmm. Faster." He said biting his lip ring. I started pumping him faster and faster. He was gripping at the seats and moaning like a whore.
"Didn't I say I wanted to hear you moan my name? What's my name baby? Say it." I said squeezing his dick.
"Ah! Fuck. Ashley."
"Wrong." I squeezed him again.
"Baby?" He was about done, but he was still wrong so I squeezed again.
"Still wrong." I stopped my hand completely and scooted the car up a bit with the rest of traffic. I put my hand back around his dick and started moving slowly. "What's my name Andy?"
"Outlaw."
"There we go." I smiled pumping him faster and faster. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned in to kiss the head of his dick softly. He shuddered at the feeling.
"M-more." I licked at it teasingly until Andy gripped my hair and plunged into my mouth, forcing my head up and down. He kept moving faster and faster until he came into my mouth.
"Fuck Andy. That hurt." I growled pulling his fingers out of my hair and sitting back up, putting on my seatbelt again. He pulled up his boxers and pants, sat back up and re-buckled his seat belt.
"Sorry." He said in a small voice. I didn't look at him. I was trying to focus on the road. The traffic had died down a little bit, so we were actually moving, slowly, but we were moving.
Andy and I sat in complete silence for a good ten minutes. He was facing out of his window trying really hard for me to not see him. I heard him sniff a couple times. He was crying. I reached over and grabbed for his hand. He pulled it out of mine and tucked it into his pockets.
"Andy. I'm sorry." I sighed. He turned to me, eyes red and puffy.
"No. It's my fault. I went too far." He whipped the tears from his face. "I'm sorry Ash."
"It'll be OK. It was just another one of those stupid little fights we always get into." I smiled. "Do you still love me?" I asked.
"I'll always love you Ash." He sniffed again. I reached into the glove box and handed him tissues so he could blow his nose.

"Ouch. That hurt." Andy said flexing his wrists. He had been sitting still in the chair for a good hour and a half. He walked over to me; I was sitting in the waiting room flipping through a motorcycle magazine. We were done getting our matching tattoos; mine on my lover back in bright red and black lettering, his on both his wrists circling around its entirety in the same style.
"Thanks Antonio! See you soon!" I yelled to my tattoo guy. He was cleaning up in the back while I held the door open for Andy.
"Bye Purdy!" He waved back. Andy and I walked into the small parking lot to my truck that was parked in the back.
"Hey Ash. Let's take pictures of our tattoos when we get to my place." Andy smiled. I pulled him into a hug by his waist and kissed him.
"Of course we will."

The drive to Andy's apartment took a good ten minutes. The building wasn't as good as mine, but it had a simplistic charm to it. A regular parking lot, and for some reason green bricks. He led me up the small steps to the building and through the double doors. There was an old woman sitting at a desk in the front reading a really old book.
"Well if it isn't little Andy. I haven't seen you here in a few weeks. How have you been?" she smiled at us. Andy hurried over to the desk to chat with the old woman. I walked slowly behind him.
"Hi Mama B!" He smiled giving her a hug over the counter. He had a good 2 feet on her. "I've been good. I wanted to tell you as soon as I got the news, but you haven't been here since I got back off my tour."
"Sorry Andy. I had to visit Lizzie. She finally had her baby and I wanted to go see him. They named him Patrick. He's the cutest little thing." She smiled. This was a nice innocent lady. "Say, Andy, who's the Adonis walking behind you? He's a hot one." She chuckled. Maybe she isn't as innocent as I thought.
"Oh! That's a part of the news I wanted to tell you. This is my boyfriend Ashley Purdy. He asked me to move in with him across town. I'll be moving out slowly over the next few weeks. Whatever I leave in the apartment you're welcome to split with everyone else, or leave for the next tenant." Andy said with the most innocent smile.
"That's wonderful honey! I'm glad you finally found someone." Mama B smiled. Now if you get lonely, don't hesitate to call me or come visit me, OK?" she said hugging him again.
"Of course. I'll call you the second I feel the slightest bit bored." He said waving goodbye to the woman and dragging me up the stairs behind him. "Sorry about having to use the stairs. The elevator hasn't worked since I moved in here." Andy laughed.
"It's OK. I can deal." I huffed. I hated stairs. HATED them, but for Andy, I would put up with them.
"Would you believe I've lived in this building since I moved to Hollywood?" He chuckled stopping on the 3rd floor and walking down the narrow hallway. "I never really liked this old place, except Mama B. She took care of me when I first moved out here, I owe her a lot." He unlocked the door and walked in.
It was dark in his apartment. It smelled like him, dark smelling cologne with a hint of cinnamon lingered in the air. I grabbed Andy by his hips.
"Hey, you know what we should do?" I whispered in his ear. He shuddered.
"What?" There was a smile in his voice.
"I want to check out your bed. See how sturdy it is. You up for it?" I kissed his neck softly.
"You'd be the first one. I don't know…" I slid one of my hands into his back pocket and the other down the front of his pants, finding his dick and rubbing it gently.
"C'mon. Please?" I whispered in his ear, biting the lobe a bit.
"OK." He pulled me through the dark apartment into his bedroom. Let the games begin.