Sequel: Hold On Till May
Status: Finished :)

Kiss the Lips Of Evil

Andy

I was content with just sitting in the living room and crying to myself. It’s better than lying in the same bed with him. It was early, I think about 7:30 in the morning. Ash was still asleep, but I had gotten up to sit in here by myself. I took my razor from the little black box that I kept hidden under the couch. I just watched it shine in the glow of the morning sun that was peaking through the curtains.
“Andy! Where are you?” I heard Ash call from the bedroom. Shit. I hurried up and put the razor back into its box and shoved it under the couch again. “Andy!” I got up and hurried into the room.
“What!” I yelled at him. I was tired of him, I really was.
“Come here. I’m cold.” I groaned as I climbed into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing against my cuts. I’m so sure he opened one of them. I let out a groan from the pain. “Baby, are you OK?” he asked kissing my cheek.
“Don’t kiss me.” I said in a dull voice.
“What’s wrong?” he whispered in my ear.
“Nothing.” I huffed. Honestly, he’s getting really annoying.
“No Andy, there’s obviously something wrong. Please talk to me.” He gripped on to me tighter, I let out another groan from the pain of him pressing on my cuts. Damn it! He’s doing this shit on purpose.
“L-let me go.” I struggled to pull his arms off of me.
“Andy, what the hell is wrong with you?” he asked sounding worried. I bet he’s lying. He doesn’t care about me. He only wants to use me. I bet the only reason he’s doing this is because he wants to have sex. “Why won’t you talk to me?” I’ve had enough of this. I tried to stand, but Ashley gripped on to my arm. Holding me there.
“Ashley, let me go.”
“Not until you talk to me.”
“I’m talking now, now let me go.” I struggled to get his hands off of me, but he wouldn’t let go.
“Seriously Andy; what’s wrong?” He pulled me tighter into him, forcing my face into his chest. I inhaled his scent, it was intoxicating. No Andy, you’re supposed to be upset with him. I struggled to get out of his grip, but I couldn’t. What was I thinking; I love Ashley, no matter what he’s doing to me. I felt a tear run down my face after I let everything I’ve done hit me like a ton of bricks. I had let this stupid hate group and my insecurities warp my views on Ashley. And out of a desperate plea to show my pain, I cut myself. I felt so ashamed of everything I’d done. I was crying violently into Ash’s chest, clinging to him.
“Andy, please tell me what’s wrong.” He said softly stroking my hair. I didn’t want to tell him. I couldn’t tell him. If he found out that I was cutting, he’d really hate me.
I stayed crying in his chest for a while until I had fallen asleep. I don’t really dream much anymore. I usually have just nightmares. Today’s nightmare was Ashley, talking on the phone with Jess.
“Yeas, I’ve got him believing that this whole boyfriend thing is real. What an idiot.” He laughed into the phone. He was sitting next to me on the bed, talking low, he thought I was asleep. “Of course, you’re the only one I’ll ever love Jess. Nice move with showing up here the other day. I had almost forgotten how sexy you were. The way you kissed me in the hall was perfect.” He paused for a second. “No, no. My leg didn’t hurt for that long. I forgive you.” He let out a little chuckle. “Love you too baby.” He hung up the phone then looked over at me. I tried not to feel him staring a hole in my back, but I couldn’t help it.
“Filthy whore.” He nudged me in the shoulder. “Hey, Andy, wake up.” He kept shaking me. “Wake up!”
I snapped out of my sleep. My eyes were burning; the curtains in the room were closed shut, so it was a little hard to make out Ash was standing over me, fully dressed.
“Andy, wake up baby.”
“Stop calling me that.” I almost snapped at him. His hands shied away from me; there was a flash of hurt in his eyes. I could tell he was still upset that I wouldn’t talk to him. I got up from the bed; Ashley was watching me the entire time. “What do you want?” I asked.
“I’m taking you to the park.” He smiled. I gave him a small frown. Like I want to be anywhere near him right now.
“No thank you.” I huffed walking into the living room and sitting on the couch. He followed after me, then walked into the kitchen.
“C’mon. It’ll be fun.”
“Ashley, I really don’t want to leave the house.” I groaned.
“Too bad. I’m gonna go put this stuff in the car, you go take a shower and get ready to go.”
“Fine.” I groaned walking into the room. I hate the sun, it was annoying. Not as much as Ash. I couldn’t shake that dream. I couldn’t help but feel like it was real. I walked into the bathroom and changed. Black skinny jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. I didn’t bother with my makeup. What was the point? I was ugly with or without it.
I checked my phone. Several e-mails and tweets about Ash and my relationship not lasting much longer. That I didn’t deserve to be with him; that I should die. There are also those fans that are defending us. That thinks our relationships is beautiful and are encouraging. I sat on the couch for a good few minutes and decided to tweet about today’s activity. Ash sent me a reply tweet. ‘Get your ass in the car’, huh? That’s a nice way to talk to someone you love. Ass hole.
I slowly made my way to Ashley’s truck. I didn’t even want to look at him. Bastard.
“Andy, what’s wrong with you today.” I stayed looking out the window. “Fine. Don’t answer my question then.” He pulled out of the narrow parking space and drove down the parking garage.
“Andy, I…” He trailed off. What did he have to say?
“You what?” I asked looking up to him. Maybe he was going to apologize. Maybe he was going to break up with me.
“Nothing.” He sighed paying attention to the road. We kept quiet through the entire ride. Imagine being stuck in the same room with someone you just want to punch in the face. That’s how I felt when I was with Ash. I hate him for using me like this. I hate him for being so damn happy about it. But I also love him because he’s my Ashley, my baby, my Outlaw.
“Hey Ash.” I said in a silent voice.
“Hmm.” He replied attempting to get in the lane next to us.
“You love me right?” I glanced up at him.
“Of course I do. I love you more than anything on this planet.” He turned into the park area and drove down towards the lake area.
“You wouldn’t ever do anything to hurt me, would you?” I asked when he parked the car in a dirt lot with other trucks and campers.
“Not in a million years. Andy, you’re my everything, why would I hurt you? Is there something wrong?” He asked turning to me after he killed the engine.
“No. Just… It’s nothing.” I sighed giving him a slight smile. I’m sure he isn’t up to anything. I just need to look at everything in a different way.
We both climbed out of the truck. Ash grabbed the cooler, pulling it behind us as we walked through the path to find an empty spot near the river. When we finally found a spot, Ash set up the blanket and food.
“I’ll be right back. I have to pee.” I said walking over to the bathrooms. I walked in and just kinda stopped. Standing there, washing his hands, was one of the hottest guys I’ve ever seen; silver and black hair, tattoo’s, a lip piercing in nothing but a pair of black swim trunks. I felt my jaw drop. He was just about as cut as Ash was, but he seemed, I don’t know, somehow hotter. Maybe it was because he had eyes the color of rain.
“Um… excuse me? Do you need help?” He asked waving a hand in my face.
“Oh, I um… I’m sorry, I was staring wasn’t I?” I chuckled. I could feel my heartbeat speed up. My palms were sweaty and my face was probably flushed red.
“It’s OK, since you’re cute and everything.” He smiled at me. Holy shit, this is totally not happening. “My name is Johnny, what’s yours?” he asked.
“I’m Andy.” I held out my hand for him to shake it, but instead he pulled it up to his lips and kissed it gently. I felt like I was going to pass out because all of the blood in my body went to my face and my dick. I swallowed hard.
“Well, aren’t you just the cutest thing when you blush.” He chuckled. He pulled me into him by my waist. “Tell you what. I’ll kiss you if you want. Would you like that?” I know I really shouldn’t, but damn I wanted him to do more than kiss me. I shook my head yes and he pressed his lips to mine. Kissing him just made me remember when I kissed Ben. It was wrong, really wrong, and I shouldn’t be doing it, but I wanted some ones attention and if I couldn’t get it from Ash, well then I’ll just get it from Johnny.
I let out a moan as Johnny started rubbing me through my pants. I parted my lips and let him taste the inside if my mouth. He didn’t taste half as good as Ash did. His breath tasted like cigarettes like mine. It was unpleasant. He broke away.
“Wanna have some fun?” He winked at me. I should seriously say no to him, but I wanted it. Ash wasn’t gonna ever do it, so I might as well use Johnny right?
“That depends. Top or bottom?” I smiled. He led me over to an empty stall.
“Take off your pants and sit.” I did as I was told and pulled down my pants and boxers, sitting on the toilet. He turned around and pulled his swim trunks off completely, letting them hit the floor before turning to face me. I let out a little whimper. His dick was bigger than Ash’s. I think this guy might be way better than Ash in every way possible.
“You want it, don’t you?” He whispered in my ear. I shook my head yes. To hell with my feelings for Ash.
“I want you in me.” I kissed him with a lot more force this time. I turned around and bent over. “C’mon. Take me like a man.” I let out a low moan as he slid into me. He was so damn thick, but I loved it. “Move damn it.” I said. He started thrusting in and out. “Harder.” He wasn’t going as hard as Ash usually did. Looks like I found something he’s not good with. It still felt good though.
“Andy, this is so good.” He let a moan escape his lips. Good for you, but not me. I snaked my hands down my body and started jerking myself. I doubt he could even do it right. Having him in my mind wasn’t good enough, so I pictured Ash naked in front of me, jerking himself off to me. That was enough to get me going.
“Faster. Faster. Fa-ah!” I let out a little scream as I came into the toilet. I pulled Johnny out of me, stood behind him and grabbed his dick, jerking him nice and fast.
“Oh god. Faster.” He groaned throwing his bead back and resting it on my shoulder. My hand became a blur as I moved up and down his length until he came in my hand. He sunk down to the floor, I wiped off his cum on his swim trunks. I pulled up my pants and unlocked the stall door.
“By the way, you may be sexy and everything, but you suck at topping. You need to work on that.” I washed my hands and quickly ran back to Ashley. I was only half way there when the shame started to set in. I cheated, again. I wasn’t fit to be Ash’s boyfriend anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter, but yeah. I'll add Johnny and Jess to the character list in a bit.