Sequel: Hold On Till May
Status: Finished :)

Kiss the Lips Of Evil

Andy

I woke up, the bus was still parked in the lot. Ashley wasn’t laying next to me. Maybe he was still outside. I got up and off of the bus, looking for him, but he wasn’t outside. I made my way into the diner, Jon was sitting at a table with the other tour managers on this tour, drinking coffee and discussing the tour. I walked over to them.
“Hey Jon, where’s Ashley?” I asked him.
“To hell if I know.” Jon grumbled. Yeah, thanks a lot.
I walked off towards the bathroom, I checked inside, there was no one there. Where could he have been? I walked back into the afternoon sun, it was warm out, but not uncomfortable. I felt a pair of arms snake around my body and pull me into a hug.
“I finally found you.” I closed my eyes and leaned into the body behind me. “Where have you been?”
“Oh, I didn’t know you were looking for me. I’m sorry to keep you waiting.” Oh fuck. I turned around to see Johnny behind me, his bright blue eyes staring right through me. I pried his hands from around my waist and pushed him away from me.
“What the fuck?” I yelled.
“Shh. Be quiet Andy.” he laughed. “It was only a joke.”
“What do you want?” I was not in the mood to deal with him right now. I wanted to find Ashley.
“I heard that you and your bass player are dating.” I felt my chest tighten.
“Yeah, so what?”
“Well, I heard that you were together before you met me and that you’re still together now. You cheated on him didn’t you?” My jaw dropped. “It would be a shame if he found out what we did.” Johnny smirked, walking towards me.
“What do you want from me?” I asked taking a step back. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.
“You do whatever I want, no matter what, until the end of the tour and I won’t tell him what we did. Disobey or disappoint me and I’ll tell him. I’ll tell everyone.” He smirked. I couldn’t breath. Would I really do whatever I could to save mine and Ash’s relationship? Would I do all of this just so I could keep Johnny quiet. I love Ash. If he ever found out we could at least talk about it.
“OK. Whatever you want. As long as you keep quiet.” I almost whispered. Johnny pulled me towards his bus. Locking the front door. No one was here, it was quiet and strange.
“Everyone else is on Motionless’ bus.” He said pulling me to the back room. There was a bed pushed against the back wall. The sheets were a black and blood red color that were thrown around the bed. I had a very uneasy feeling.
“What do you want from me?” I asked backing away from him.
“It’s simple. In order to keep me quiet, you have to have sex with me. Whenever I want it I’ll come find you.” He walked closer to me and pressed his lips to mine. This was the third time I’ve cheated on Ash. I didn’t want to this time though. I was being forced.
“Take off your clothes.” Johnny said against my lips. I slowly took off my shirt and pants, kicking them towards the door. Johnny rolled his eyes and yanked my boxers to the floor. “Get in the bed.” I climbed into the bed as he stripped his clothes away from his body. He climbed on top of me.
“Remember the last time we were together, and you said I sucked at topping?” He whispered in my ear and shoving his dick in my ass. I let out a yelp. “Be prepared to take back what you said.” I bit my lip at the pain of him thrusting in and out of me slowly. I could taste the blood from my lip. This was a torturous hell. I was in pain and I wanted to scream.
“Are you gonna take it back? Is this hard enough for you?” He thrusted once into me, making me scream. He covered my mouth and rolled his eyes again. He thrusted into me hard, making me scream out each time. “Answer me!” He growled thrusting in again. I shook my head yes while tears were streaming down my face. I’d be surprised if I were able to walk after this.
He kept thrusting into me in random angles until he found me spot. I tightened my muscles and moaned louder than I ever have, it felt good, too damn good, but I knew it was wrong.
“You like that huh?” He said through a moan, doing it again. He kept up the force, just moving faster and faster. I was moaning and really loving the way he was doing this. When I reached my hands to try to get myself off, he gripped them down hard to the bed. “I don’t think so. Me first.” He kept thrusting in and out, faster and faster until he started to convulse and came inside me. Shit, he wasn’t wearing a condom. He could have a disease.
“Now, let’s take care of you.” He started jerking me, but I couldn’t focus on it because I could feel his cum oozing out of my ass, I tried to push it all out, it felt gross. When I finally came, I pushed him off of me and got up and ran to my cloths.
“There, you got what you want from me, now you can’t tell Ash.” I said while slipping on my boxers.
“I think not.” He walked over to me, grabbing at my wrist again and squeezing. “Like I said, you have to keep doing what I tell you to, or I’ll tell you. Got it?” he asked. I didn’t respond to him, so he pulled back his hand and smacked me on my thigh. It hurt. I fell to the floor from the pain. “I said, got it?” He hit me again in the same spot, just two times as hard. I started whimpering and crying. I needed Ash to save me right now. “Answer me before I do it again!” He was yelling.
“G-got it.” I managed to sob out.
“Good. Now get off my bus you dirty hoe.” He got up and sat on the bed, watching me dress and run off the bus. I ran as fast as I could towards our bus, it was parked across the parking lot. I passed up the Motionless In White tour bus, I was only able to catch a glimpse of CC, Jake and Jinxx on the bus.
When I climbed onto the bus, I showered for what felt like 15 minutes. I was crying the entire time. I kept scrubbing and scrubbing at my skin, but it wouldn’t wash away the shame of what I’d done. I entered into an abusive relationship that wasn’t even with my boyfriend. Isn’t this great Andy? Isn’t this what you deserve? You cheated on Ash again. Now you’re getting what you deserve for continuing to cheat on him.
I walked out of the bathroom and towards mine and Ash’s bunk. I pulled back the curtain, he wasn’t there. Where did he disappear to? I needed him right now to hold me together, because I honestly don’t think I can hold on anymore. I popped about 4 painkillers and laid down in the bunk and just started crying until I heard the faint sounds of old country music coming from the back room and sobbing.
I eased up and out of the bunk and walked towards the back room. I turned the knob, but the door was locked.
“A-Ashley? Are you in there?” I asked knocking softly.
“Go away.” I heard him call out from the other side. He didn’t find out, did he? Oh God I hope he didn’t find out. I felt tears trickle down my face.
“Ashley, baby, let me in. I-I need you right now. Please?” I knocked again, twisting the door knob.
“No. No one can see me right now.” It was hard to make out what he was saying through the door. I started to feel worse. This was all my fault. My baby was suffering.
“Ashley, I’m so sorry.” I said putting my back against the door and sliding down. My heart was twisted in knots. Ashley was suffering, I was suffering, neither of us strong enough to keep the other together.
“It’s not your fault I feel this way Andy. I’ve just... Got a lot on my mind is all.”
“OK. I... I love you Ashley.”
“I l... love you too.” He hesitated. I heard it. He may not have meant for it to mean what I heard, but that’s how it came out.
“Can I see you?”
“No.” I heard a click on the door. It opened slightly, and I saw Ash’s hand sitting there. “Hold it. Please.” I gripped onto his hand. I didn’t want to let it go. I felt that if I did, then my whole world would be gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like everyone to remember than in real life Johnny is actually the sweetest person in the world and that he would never do this to anyone.