Sequel: Hold On Till May
Status: Finished :)

Kiss the Lips Of Evil

Andy

This wasn’t happening. There is no way this is real! I was still asleep, that’s it. This is all a dream. There’s no way this is happening. But if this was a dream, why can I feel the warmth of Ashley’s lips against mine? Why can I feel his warm body as he pushes up against me? Why did I want more?
My thoughts turned into a jumbled mess. Deep down in my heart, I wanted his feelings for me to be true, but I knew that this was all a lie. As Ash started to climb on top of me, I pushed him away.
“Ashley, stop.” I said sitting back up. “Listen, I can’t do this.”
“Andy, please.” He said pulling his fingers out of my hair and stroking it softly. “Let me kiss you again.” I pushed his hand away.
“No Ashley. Listen to me for a second. We can’t do this OK. You’re getting over a break up. You’re desperate and I’m not going to let you take advantage of me.” I said. I could feel my heart breaking with every word, but it was true. I wasn’t going to let him take advantage of me and then leave me broken. We were both quiet for a while with me staring at him.
“What do I have to do?” He said breaking the silence.
“What?” I asked in disbelief.
“What do I have to do in order for us to have a relationship?”
“I don’t know Ashley. You just can’t ask someone. I guess you can just show me. Show me that you are willing to try towards this thing that we have. Show me there’s more to the famous Ashley Purdy than sex and alcohol. Show me that you care about me. If you can show me all these things, then I’ll consider a relationship with you.” Slowly I started to get up out of my bunk, but Ash grabbed my arm.
“Andy, before you leave, I want you to know one thing. Only lately have I been able to think about how I feel about you. I’ve felt something for a long time, but I was afraid of it, because I didn’t understand it. I started dating Jess as a distraction, but it didn’t work. No matter how long I was with her, I couldn’t help but think of you. All I wanted was to be with you. I would fantasize that instead of me holding her at night, it was you. Instead of me kissing her, I would be kissing you. All I want is you.”
I turned around to face him. He had a pleading look on his face. It just made my decision a lot harder. I was trying to fight back tears, but it was hard. A couple of tears fell down my face. Ash stood up and wiped away the tears from my face then wrapped his arms around me.
“I love you Andy.” He said burying his face in my neck. The second he said those words I felt a heavy feeling in my heart. I started to cry even more not because my heart was breaking, but because I didn’t know what to do. My heart was saying it’s OK, just hug him. But my brain was saying no. He’d find a way to cheat on me. He would use me. He doesn’t mean a single word he said. My heart in this situation however, was stronger than my brain.
Slowly and hesitantly I wrapped my arms around Ash and pulled him into me. I felt him tighten his grip around me. He looked up, his eyes were teary. I want to trust him. I want to believe the feelings he has for me are real.
“Andy, can I kiss you?” he asked me. I leaned in and kissed him. This kiss felt different than the other one. I don’t know why, there was more fire behind it. I felt my heart race, my palms started to get sweaty and my lips started to tremble. Ash broke off and looked at me with a concerned look. “What’s the matter?”
“I-I don’t know.” I said feeling hotter. Ash had this smirk on his face. “Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked him.
“Nothing, it’s just. You look really cute when you blush like that.” He laughed. I covered my face with both of my hands. “No, no I wanna see.” He said trying to pull my hands away from my face. I shot him the finger and walked into the bathroom.
“Andy! Andy come back!” He said laughing.
“No! Not until it stopped.” I yelled.

I spent a good ten minutes hiding out in the bathroom. I had to leave when CC was banging on the door because he had to pee. I sat in the back room on the floor with my face on the couch. There was no way what Ashley said was true. But then again, what would he gain with telling me all that stuff? He probably just wants a fuck buddy for the tour since he broke up with Jesse. I can’t believe him, ass hole. Thinking he can just use me. I felt a little guilty thinking this though. I mean, no one would say all these things to someone just because they want a fuck buddy.
I let out a sigh and turned my head to the other side. I don’t know what to think anymore. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waste.
“I’m sorry.” Ash said resting his head on my back. I leaned into him a little. It was nice just sitting here with him.
“Ash, you don’t have anything to be sorry about. I’m the one who should be sorry.” I said turning around to face him. “I’m sorry that I have this thought that you’re trying to use me. I know you’re not, but I can’t help but think it.”
Ashley pulled me into his arms and whispered into my ear “Why would I ever want to use someone so beautiful?” I started blushing again when Ash kissed my lips. Fire is all I can think of when this happens. Ash had the ability to send fire through my body with every touch, with every kiss, even with the smallest glance. He broke away and I felt cold and alone.
“I love you.” I said without thinking about it. It slipped out and now I’m afraid that he’ll never say it back to me again.
“I love you too Andy.” He smiled. I smiled back at him and nearly tackled him with my excitement hug.
“Wait, do you want to tell the guys we’re dating now?” Ash asked with a concerned look on his face. I just thought about that .There are other people on our bus, other people in our family. How would they react to knowing that Ash and I are in a relationship with each other?
“No! We can’t tell them!” I said in a hurry. I don’t want any of them to be uncomfortable around us because we’re gay for each other. Well, I’ve known I was gay for a while. I think Ash is bi, but I can’t tell. But more importantly I don’t want to any of the guys to hate me because of this.
“OK. Well we won’t tell anyone then.” He said leaning up to kiss me again. I got off of him and sat up. “Hey Andy, do you want to go somewhere with me?” Ash asked.
“You mean like a date?”
“Yeah. On our next off day I was planning on going to the mall. I need some new boots. It would be a lot more fun if you come with me.”
“Sure. It’s a date then.” We both stood up and walked to the front of the bus to hang with the rest of the guys and to plan out the set list for the show tonight.

“Thanks LA! We’ve been Black Veil Brides and you have been wonderful!” I screamed into the mic as we left the stage and our screaming fans. I stood on the side of the stage and watched the next band set up. I was interested in the next band because they were from England. I think there name was Asking Alexandria or something. Ash came over to me and stood next to me.
“Wouldn’t you rather watch from the crowd instead of here?” he asked.
“No. If we go into the crowed we’ll be raped by crazy fan girls. I’m fine here.” Ash put his arm around my waist when the lights went out and the next band entered from the other side of the stage. He slowly kissed down my neck and I let out a low moan. He moved behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to kiss my neck.
“No, not here Ash.” I said pushing him away, even though I really didn’t want to. He hugged me really tight then let me go.
“Soon though, right?” He asked with a smirk.
“Probably not.” I didn’t want to move too fast with Ash. I wanted this to last. The band that was playing finished with their first song and was starting another one. I didn’t know much about them, but I was interested in their music, but more importantly, one of their guitarists who kept looking over at me. He had somewhat curly brown hair, a lip ring and tattoos all down his arm. I smiled at him and waved and he smirked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter, I really do. But hey! Love triangle! If you don't know of Asking Alexandria they are a good band and you should check them out. I don't own them either (although I wish I did).