Sequel: Hold On Till May
Status: Finished :)

Kiss the Lips Of Evil

Ashley

The bottle shattered as it collided with the wall. The brown liquid it held splashed onto the floor. He cheated on me again. I can’t believe this shit. I let out a scream and then sat on the couch, grabbing a new bottle of Jack. He always has this power over me. He hurts me to a point where I want to punch him in the fucking face, he betrayed my trust, twice, but in the end, all I wanted to do was hold him in my arms and never let him go. I’ll never understand all of this, but I knew someone who would.

I picked up my cellphone and dialed my Mom’s number. I hadn’t called her in forever, but I could use some guidance.

“Hello?” The sweet voice said on the other end.

“Mommy, it’s me. Ashley.” I smiled at hearing her voice again. If it was wrong for a grown man to call his Mom ‘Mommy’, well then arrest me.

“Hey Ashley! I haven’t spoken to you in a while. To what I owe this pleasure of speaking to you?” She laughed.

“Actually Mom, I was wondering if I could ask you for some advice...” I trailed off.

“Is there something wrong with you and Andy?” She asked.

“How did you know about me and Andy? I didn’t tell you anything.”

“Ashley, I’m not an idiot. I follow you on twitter. Who did you think MamaPurdy was?” She laughed again. Now that I think about it, that one was kind of obvious. I laughed along with her.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“But anyway, I was reading your last tweet, and I was starting to get worried. What happened?” I told my Mom everything that happened with me and Andy, from the kiss with Ben, to the abusive relationship that I was in with Johnny. I had started crying, finally being able to tell someone about all of my problems.

“So now I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what I feel for Andy. I want him to come back to me, and no matter what he does to me, I still don’t want him to leave. Mommy, I don’t know what this is.” I sighed.

“I know exactly what this is Ashley, and I’ve been waiting for the day I could tell you this. Congratulations Ashley, you’ve found your true love.”

“No way! I don’t believe in that kind of thing.” I laughed. “There’s no way that’s real.”

“Ashley, listen to me. How many times has Andy broken your heart?”

“Two times.”

“How many times have you gone back to him?”

“Two ti-.” I stopped.

“Exactly. You love him so much that no matter what he does, you’ll still want him back. You’ve found your true love honey! I’m so proud of you. The next time you see him, I want you to hold him tight, tell him you love him, then I want you two to get married already.”

“We’ve only been dating for four months!”

“So. When I met your Dad we dated for two months before I realized that he was my one. We got married, I got pregnant with you a month later, then we started our family. I don’t see how your excuse works.” She had a point.

“You’re right Mommy. I guess I should.”

“Good boy. Don’t forget to give him a lot of kisses, and the next time you’re in town, visit me and your Dad. We miss you.”

“Alright. Bye Mommy.” I smiled and hung up the phone. My Mom was always right, about any and everything. If she said Andy was my true love, then of course I had to trust her. I just needed for Andy to walk through that door. I got up, unlocked it. I heard a thunk, my phone felon the floor. I chose to just leave it and sat back on the couch. I sat there at first, just waiting, but then I layed down on the couch, closed my eyes and just thought about Andy. All of the things he and I are, were, and still had the chances to be.

The thoughts of how he broke us up, they made me cry again. I grabbed the bottle of Jack and drank more of it. He didn’t want to leave, I could tell he didn’t. What was making him do this? Was Johnny doing what he’s doing to me to Andy? Oh God, what have I done? All at once this entire situation hit me, like a ton of bricks. Andy was in the same agreement that I was in with Johnny. That explains the drifting, the not letting me touch or kiss him, the constant crying, the increase in clothing lately. It also explains the break up. I needed to be with him, but he probably was going to stick with the break up.

I heard the door click open. It’s in my best interest to pretend that I’m asleep. I was curious who it could have been though. The footsteps came closer until the person stood over me, then they kneeled. I felt lips press to my forehead. It was Andy. What did he want though?

“It’ll be OK baby. Soon we’ll be together again. I know by then you probably won’t want me, but I’m here for you. I know I’ve hurt you so much over the past few months. I know all I’ve done was hurt and do things to hurt, but don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you. I promise that I’ll do something so large you’ll never question my love for you. You’ll never have to worry about any of this pain anymore. I promise you, baby everything will only get better from here on. The only thing I need is for you to take me back. Please, I was an idiot to let you go in the first place. I never wanted to, I just thought that-” I grabbed Andy by his arm and pulled him into me. Kissing him like I never have before.

“Andy, it’ll be OK.” I smiled to him. He was in shock. He didn’t even speak, just looked a me. His perfect lips curved into a smile and kissed me again. Everything at this moment was perfect. “Andy, I know why you broke up with me, and I understand everything.” He backed away from me.

“How did you find out?” There was a look of terror and panic in his face.

“Andy, I’m gonna tell you something.” I reached for my handkerchief that was in my back pocket, wet it with some of the Jack and started using it to rub off the makeup on my neck and on my stomach. “Before I started dating Jessie, I had a boyfriend. I was experimenting because I wanted to see what it would be like to date and have sex with a guy.” I had gotten all of the makeup off, Andy was looking at me, mortified by the bruises.

“The guy I was dating, his name was Johnny.” I couldn’t even look at Andy anymore. It kills me knowing that he was looking at me with pity “Johnny was abusive, but I never left him. I confused my lust for love, asked him to marry me, but he broke my heart. I ran into him a few days ago, where, he threatened me, if I didn’t do what he told me, he would tell all of these things to my greatest treasure, my one true love, my one, my only, Andy Biersack. So I went to him, let him do whatever he wanted, now I have these.” I pointed to the bruises all around my body. “And I’m lost and broken and I know he’s doing it to you too. I know that he hits you, because he hits me. Andy, is he hitting you?”

Andy looked away when I looked up at him. He didn’t answer me, just opened his mouth, but shut it immediately.

“I know he does. And believe me, he will pay for what he did to the both of us.”

“Don’t kill him.” Andy mumbled. “Hurt him, but don’t kill him” He looked up at me and for the first time in a long time, I found happiness and comfort in those blue eyes. I found love in them. I kissed Andy again. The same way I did before.

“Are you taking me back, even after all of this?” He asked resting his forehead on mine.

“Of course. I talked to my Mommy. She said that you are my one, my soul mate. And you know what, I believe her.” I kissed him again, and just started to cry, from the pure happiness that is this moment. That no matter what happens I’ll always have Andy, I will always love him. That no matter what happens to him, he’ll always love me.

“I love you so much Ashley.” Andy smiled wiping away my tears. “I love you so fucking much.”

“I love you more.” I hugged him into me, never wanting to let him go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is later than what it should be, but I have perfect explanations for that. With me being still in school until Thursday, I have... take a guess... you can do it... FINALS!! Yes. I have a very important Algebra final tomorrow and I've been freaking out about it! But I should be good. I'm somewhat smart. Also, I went to a party yesterday, so yeah. Enjoy the update.