Sequel: Hold On Till May
Status: Finished :)

Kiss the Lips Of Evil

Andy

“How about this.” I smiled up at Ashley. We were snuggled in our bunk looking up different cake decorations.
“Can we stop. Looking at all this cake is making me hungry.” He groaned.
“Fine.” I turned off my phone and wrapped my arms around him. I breathed in his scent, it was intoxicating, everything about him was. I kissed his chest where I was laying.
“Let's get married in December.” Ash smiled at me.
“While it's snowing?” I asked.
“Yeah. We can get married in your home town, so your parents can be there.”
“What about your parents?”
“They can fly in. Dad would be thrilled to meet you and your parents and enjoy some snow. He's always liked it. Plus, Mommy hasn't gotten to talk to you in forever.”
“Why do you call your Mom 'Mommy' again?”
“She likes it. I do whatever I can to keep her happy. Plus it's going on 30 years that I've been calling her that. What would be the point in stopping now?” He chuckled. Ash started running his fingers through my hair idly.
“What are you thinking about?” I asked curiously.
“The first day we started dating.” I leaned up and scooted closer to his face, staring into his chocolate eyes.
“Why are you thinking about that?”
“Well, in that short amount of time, we've gone through more shit than any other couple, and we're even taking the plunge and getting married. We really were made for each other.” He smiled kissing my forehead. “Plus you are pretty good with the whole sex thing.” He winked at me.
“I don't know. The 'pretty good' thing will probably get you punched in the balls.” I said raised a fist at him.
“I'm sorry baby. The sex is phenomenal. It's the greatest thing I'll ever get to experience. You're really good with your hands and that sexy mouth of yours.”
“You know what we haven't done in a while?” I asked smiling at him.
“Had sex? Because you can obviously read my mind. I'm going crazy over here.” Ash laughed.
“Who's the sex addict now?”
“You know I didn't mean it.”
“I know.” I smiled kissing him. “Let's wait until after we get married to do it again.” I saw his face sink.
“You can't do this to me.” He whined. “You of all people can't go that long without sex. I mean, I could do this.” He rubbed and squeezed me through my pants and I started biting my lip. “And you're already hard, hot and bothered, ready to go.” He trailed hot kisses from my jawline down my neck, nipping at my Adams apple.
“S-stop it.” I tried pulling his hand away, but he was a good bit stronger than me.
“If you wanted me to stop, you wouldn't be opening your legs like that.” He chuckled against my lips. Which was true. My legs were open and I was grinding against his hand. I kept biting my lip until he took his hand away. “You want it, huh?” He whispered in my ear, biting at my earlobe slightly.
“Fuck yeah I do.” He kissed me, biting at my bottom lip. He pulled away.
“Hold on a sec. Let's turn this into a little game.” My eyebrow shot up.
“I'm listening.”
“First to cum has to be the bride. Whoever is the groom is the last name we take. Interested?” He smiled at me. I thought about it for a second. We hadn't picked who's name to take. What better way to pick than a little game?
“Any rules?”
“Don't hold back your best tricks I guess. Try to get each other to cum as quick as possible.”
“Oh, well then, if we're playing by those rules, then I've got the perfect idea.” I smiled.
“Really? What's that?”
“Wine 'em, Dine 'em, Sixty Nine 'em; cowboy.” I winked at him.
“I fucking love you.” He kissed me deeply. “I'm not gonna lie, I've been thinking about it, but I didn't really know how to ask for it.”
“I thought about it too, but all I did was write it down in here.” I pulled out my notebook. “I've been making that list of things I wanted to do to you and things I can't wait for you to do to me.” I smiled tucking the notebook back where I got it from.
“Oh yeah? Like what?”
“Mostly dildo stuff and rim jobs.”
“When are we getting married again?” he smiled kissing me again.
“As soon as we find out who's last name to pick. Now come on. Let me suck your dick.” Ash let out a little shudder. He said no holding back, and I know the dirty talk drives him crazy. Ash pulled down mine and his pajama bottoms while I moved to laying on my side. He got into a position where his dick was in my face. I reached out and gave it a little kiss.
“No cheating.” He breathed on mine. “On the count of three, OK?”
“Alright.”
“One... Two... Three.” He immediately latched on to my dick, teeth scraping, tong working. I almost forgot that I was supposed to be doing the same thing to him. I could feel him smile around me. I took Ash's full length in my mouth and moaned. See, while he was focusing more on the speed, I stuck to things I knew he loved. I felt him squirm a bit. I pulled his dick out and blew air into the hole at the top. He was loving it, I could tell. I kept pumping him, at almost the same speed he was doing me. I focused more on the head while I rubbed my thumb in circles on his hips.
It didn't take long before his movements got sloppy, he was close, but then again so was I. Now it was just a matter of outlasting him. With a couple more thrusts we both came at the same time.
“Fuck.” Ash said under his breath sitting up and pulling his pants back up. “Now what?
“I guess we could put a hyphen in between.”
“Yeah, but I really wanted to see you as the wife.”
“I'll still do it though. I mean, if you think about it, I'm the girl in this relationship.”
“You mean the bottom.”
“Shut up.”
“But what's our last name gonna be? Purdy or Biersack?” I mulled it over in my mind. Andrew Dennis Purdy sounded good, but Ashley Biersack sounded better. But, Andy Purdy had a nice ring to it.
“Let's go with Purdy. I like it.” I smiled at him.
“So Andy and Ashley Purdy huh? I like it.” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys don't care if I have a time skip do you? Of course not. Because I've got some other stuff I want to happen and so far all I can think of is filler. xp So yeah. TIME SKIP AFTER THIS!!!