Sequel: Where Have You Been?

Can't Stop Lovin' You

Savannah left Baltimore after she graduated from Dulaney High, missing without any tracks, everyone thinks she's gone forever and that tore Jack's heart apart. But Jack promised Savannah he would chase his dream making different through music. Jack keep his head on the game in front of the whole band, but he misses Savannah inside.

Meanwhile Savannah on the other side, she wished she never leave. She wished Jack knew what she took off with. But Savannah doesn't want to put Jack's career at a stake, she went as far as she could from Baltimore and restart a life. But one thing remind her about Jack all the time, and she cannot just pretend they never exist.

Cause' your hearts been fakin' and mines been breakin'
but I can't stop lovin' you now, now


Maybe high school loves doesn't mean to last forever, maybe it's meant to end by the graduation. But can someone forgets that fast? Especially after the beautiful they have spent together. Can Savannah and Jack forget what they had back in the days? Or has Jack found a new way of living life on the road?

Disclaimer :
I do not own Jack Barakat or any other band dudes' characters and have help from Fiorissa Irvienna for Shane, but the rest are all mine. So does the plot. The title was taken from My Girl Friday's Can't Stop Lovin' You