Sequel: Where Have You Been?

Can't Stop Lovin' You

The Letter You Wrote Me, It Still Smells Just Like You

"Another headlining tour, huh? We're actually famous!" Jack grinned as his band mates threw their bodies over the couch on Alex's living room.

"And this time we're getting a tour bus!" Rian exhaled in disbelief. "We've gone so far, guys." He added.

They were given three days for all the packings and preparation, the band had been practicing their new set list in the past few weeks and they were indeed excited about the whole tour that lies in the future. 2010 was almost coming to an end and all time low had a bunch of tour to do in the upcoming months and they were also writing for their latest record.

Alex made his way to his room as he pull out his back pack and started stuffing it with some clothes. Packing was one of Alex's least favorite thing to do. In average time, her mother would have done it, or ever since he moved out his parents' house, Lindy would. But she was away for work and Alex thought it would be wise to pack all his stuff.

His mind played some earlier scenes, All Time Low first tour ever during spring break sophomore year. They travelled across the east coast with their parents' supervision, including Savannah's. Martha was the one who convinced Alex's mother to come along if she worried for Alex's safety instead of not allowing him to go. Alex smiled a bit when he remembers how much supports the band had from Savannah and Martha.

"Sup buddy?" Zack came inside Alex's room.

"Is Jack around?" Alex asked as Zack shook his head and closed the door. "Do you realize how much Savannah had supported us?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, I miss her a lot. And Riley too. Actually, Riley's been working at Martha's boutique in the past two years..." Zack said, almost whispering when Rian joined them. "Where's Jack?" Zack asked in shock.

"Kitchen. He wanted to have all the pasta for himself so I thought I'd join you guys." Rian grinned. "Uhm.. I heard about someone working at Martha's boutique."

"Oh.. Riley worked there but she doesn't want me to blab. She kept it secret because she doesn't want to give us stupid hope of finding Van." Zack sighed.

"Remember last March? Mary's sister's wedding in Dallas? My mom thought she saw Van. But I assure her it wasn't Van." Rian stated.

Alex's mind did a little thinking and it strike him hard, back in 2008, he remember the band thought they saw Savannah in the back of the crowd and now, two years later Rian's mom thought she saw Van in the same exact town, Dallas.

"Maybe she's there!" Zack stated.

"How could you just tell us about this, Rian?! In this upcoming tour, do we have a Dallas date?" Alex asked in excitement as Rian shook his head.

"But I know Riley will have a trip to Dallas! In Christmas break! Which is only a month away." Zack said as excited as Alex was.

---

"So the tour started already, huh?" Riley asked Zack over the phone.

"See you in a week? Can't wait until we stop by New York!" Zack said.

"Ugh these love birds make me feel sick." Jack said, pretending as if he was sick. "By the way, this bunk's mine!" He added as he got on his very own bunk.

The tour started from east coast and the band had several date before their NY show. As much as they love touring, seeing someone they love during tour was a lot more exciting than everything else. A week felt like two days when they're on tour and they loved their touring crew just as much as their friends back home.

It was finally their NY date and this time, Riley wasn't late or stuck in the snow storm like she did the year before. The show was a sold out one and the band had never felt so big until the very right time.

"Sold out show." Jack mumbled.

"Get your head together Jack, we're playing in a minute." Rian said as he tapped Jack's shoulder and the band started their show.

Riley was hanging backstage with the crew and while the band was on stage, it was the only time for Matt to lie down a little and relax. Matt was just relaxing inside the changing room during the first song of ATL's set when Riley came inside and dragged him side stage. Matt didn't really want to see them sidestage at first but it was Riley who dragged him, so there was no way he could say no.

It was a fun night for Riley and as the band performed their encore, Riley and Matt went back to the changing room. The band members walked backstage sweating like pig, and being hugged by them was the last thing Riley wanted, but was the first thing that happened.

"Gross!" Riley pouted as Jack let her go.

"Where's my ice cube? I want my beer cold!" Alex said in a British accent.

"Shut up or I'll pee on your beer!" Said the other crew.

It was one of those silly jokes they did after show and it never get old, even after three years. The band and the crew were just hanging at the changing room when Zack suddenly dragged Riley out of the room. From the gesture, Riley could tell if he was being serious.

"The boys and I have come to a conclusion." Zack mumbled as Riley glance back at him but he wouldn't say a word.

"Zack? Say something. What conclusion?"

"That Van live in Dallas. Remember when we thought we saw Van in warped '08? Rian's mom thought she saw Van in the same town."

"What Zack's trying to say is that we may find her there, and maybe we'll find her with your help." Alex bumped into the conversation.

"Its been four years, Alex, Zack. Four years with no phone call, text message, IMs..." Riley sighed. "Nothing from her. She doesn't want us to find her."

"So you're saying its better to let Jack play around with girls? Random hooker he met in bars..." Alex asked Riley as she shook her head.

"Maybe I can find her. But what if she's not our Van anymore?"

"Listen to your heart, you know she's out there missing us the way we do." Zack cupped Riley's face. "Don't you want to tell her about us?" He added as Riley hugged Zack tight and cried.

Riley knew Zack was right, but she was also scared about the fact that Savannah had been missing for four years and nothing came from her afterward, she was so sure that there was definitely a reason why she wanted to stay hidden. And maybe she wasn’t ready for it just yet. But knowing Jack kept the letter she wrote by his pillow every night gave Riley a reason to find her.

Everyone knew that when Jack loves a girl, he loves her hard and Savannah was the only girl Jack thought deserve to be loved that way, and with her missing, Jack knew all the other girls he’s hooking with are just his new toy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this isn't that good for an update, but I'm trying to keep it up. Anyways, I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I promise I'll keep it running though. Enjoy this chapter! :)
Feedbacks?

-Amelia