Sequel: Where Have You Been?

Can't Stop Lovin' You

Lost A Piece Of Me

Martha parked her car inside her driveway as Savannah ran out of Martha’s car crying her heart out and she could only let out a deep sigh as she went after Savannah to her bedroom. It was heartbreaking for Martha to know she failed raising her daughter because of the accident, but she couldn’t lose her daughter because of one single mistake she did.

Martha pulled Savannah into a really warm hug as she kept on repeating the word ‘sorry’ as if nothing is going to be enough to redeem her mistakes and she felt horrible about everything. Savannah had always been a girl Martha is proud of and knowing the one time her daughter let her down this way was a little more to take in, but she accepted her daughter just the way she is.

“Are you going to tell Jack about this, sweetheart?” Martha asked in a soothing manner as Savannah stopped her sobbing.

Savannah looked up to her mother and the confusion on her face looked too obvious for Martha. Savannah slowly shook her head and a tear escaped her eyes. She was too in love with Jack that she didn’t want to tell him because she knew it would cost Jack’s career and she didn’t want that to happen.

“Are you sure? Don’t you think Jack could be more responsible, it is his baby after all…” Martha argued.

“I can’t ruin his life, mom. Being with all time low is everything he ever wanted and I can’t ruin his fame with this…” Savannah answered in between her tears as then their doorbell was ringing.

“I just wanted the best for you, Sav. And whatever you choose, I will support you my girl.” Martha said as she got the door and found Jack was holding a full basket of fresh fruits.

“Hi Martha.” Jack grinned. “Can I see Van? I brought her fresh fruits…” Jack added as Martha let him in.

Jack knocked on Savannah’s door as he just walked straight in before Savannah could even say ‘come in’ or anything. Having Jack on her room was somehow awkward, especially with her puffy eyes and red nose, Jack could easily notice she just cried for hours, and she wouldn’t have the proper answer for him, which he disliked the most.

Martha was watching them outside the room and decided they needed their privacy so she left them both alone, letting Savannah made her mind about what to do with Jack and the baby she was having. Jack dropped the fruit basket as he sat down next to Savannah, hugging her tight and rubbed the back of her head, just the way Savannah loved it.

“You look like one hell of a mess, you know Van…” Jack tried to melt all the awkwardness down as Savannah chuckled and cling onto Jack even tighter.

Jack tried to goof around Savannah but nothing seemed to work, everything he said, Savannah would just smile and stare right at Jack as if she was going to leave Jack and this was the very last minute of them being together and Jack didn’t like to picture it, so he decided to ignore the thoughts creeping on his head and just kept on playing around with her hair and everything.

“You know that I love you, don’t you Jackie?” Savannah finally got her voice out as Jack nodded happily with a smile. “Will you promise me one thing?” She added as Jack put on another grin then there came a silent from Savannah.

“What is it, Van?” Jack asked in curiosity.

“Go after your musical career with those douche friends of ours.” Savannah smiled.

“Of course I would! We’re signed to a pretty good label, why would I let it go?” Jack scoffed as Savannah smiled.

“You know I love it when you call me Van don’t you?” Savannah pointed out and Jack nodded.

“Hey, you know what, Van? Is it okay if I call the boys and Riley?” Jack asked as Savannah nodded, slowly and Jack dialed a number from his phone and Savannah decided to get to her mother’s room.

“You made your mind yet, sweetie?” Martha said as she let Savannah came in.

“I want to spend today with my best friends and after today…” Savannah took a deep sigh. “I want to get out of their lives. I need to get out of Baltimore to somewhere far. As far as possible…”

Martha went quiet on Savannah’s statement but she said she would support any decision her daughter made, so she would. Martha was actually spreading her business and she planned to open the boutique branch at Dallas, Texas. Martha spilled her idea of moving out of Maryland to Texas with Savannah and she agreed on her mother’s decision.

As Savannah got out of her mother’s room, she heard someone was knocking at her door so she knew it must be Alex, Rian, Zack, and of course Riley. She knew it was going to be hard to have them all together in a room for one last chance, but she took chances, she sacrifice for what she thought was right. She got the door and let her friends came in, the first thing Alex did was laughing at her direction. It was a habit for Alex to laugh on someone sick.

Just when Alex was laughing at Savannah, Jack came and smacked his head, putting his serious face on as if he was actually mad but ended up causing more laughs from Zack, Rian, and Riley. Savannah could only smile at her friends’ act and it actually tore her heart apart to know she wouldn’t be around to enjoy time with them, and it was awful just to imagine, too bad it will be real sooner than she thought.

Alex decided to get some Chinese food for lunch as the other agreed including Savannah, even though she’s not that much of a fan of Chinese foods, she knew it was something that everyone would enjoy so she didn’t mind. They spent hours of talking and teasing the hell out of each other’s stupid behavior except for Zack, as the most quiet person on the group, Zack was just smiling when the rest of his friends were making fun of each other.

Alex was holding a full bowl of popcorn when he saw Jack held a cup of melted butter and more than glad, Alex let Jack poured them all, even though the popcorn got way too salty, the two boys enjoyed eating their snack until the doorbell finally rang and their Chinese foods delivery came. It had been a while since all of them sat down in a table together discussing over stupid random stuff they barely remember in the next five minutes, but Savannah would like to keep it that way forever.

“Alex, how’s everything going with you and Lindy?” Riley asked as Alex choked on his food.

“What? How do you know?!” Alex bulged his eyes out.

“You don’t keep a girl’s name inside your wallet especially when you’re kind of stupid, Alex.” Jack mentioned as everyone laughed.

“We’ve found out since weeks ago, such a shame you wouldn’t say a single word about her to us.” Rian said, chewing up his noodle.

“I’m screwed, aren’t I? now that all of my idiotic friends found out, I will never go out with her in a normal date.” Alex sighed.

“I am highly offended here!” Jack pouted. “Even though I am probably the biggest idiot in this group, I still go out on amazing normal date with my girl, and don’t forget, she is one of us the idiots!” Jack defended himself.

“We can pretend to be normal, you know.” Riley laughed as Rian nodded.

“I am normal, actually.” Zack said defending himself as he slurped his very last drop of coke.

Savannah took Alex’s phone that was on the table as she looked for Lindy’s number and the rest of the guys there decided to hold down Alex while Savannah texted Lindy and invited her for dinner. Alex was so pissed when Savannah hit the send button but was more than glad to know Lindy said she couldn’t wait for the dinner treat.

“Guys! She’s saying yes to my invitation!” Alex jumped out of his seat as Savannah rolled her eyes. “Okay, it’s actually Van’s invitation, but still, she said yes! What do I do now?!” Alex asked in confusion.

“Let the pro handle this.” Jack said as he forced Alex to sit back down and pretended to be a fashion designer. “I can’t do anything to a model this bad.” Jack added as Riley rolled her eyes.

“Let me.” Riley stepped in Zack and Rian decided to grab some of Alex’s finest clothes at home.

I’m going to miss you all so much.” Savannah thought inside her mind as Martha walked toward her direction and whispered her that she had found them both a plane ticket to Dallas for the first flight in the next morning.

---

“Oh God I can’t do this!” Alex said once he saw Lindy sitting on the corner of their favorite coffee shop as Jack kept on pushing him.

“Look, we’re going to sit right here, right in this table so you can still see my handsome face from the place you’re sitting on.” Jack said trying to comfort Alex as he pushed Alex away and sat down with the other.

Everyone was actually kind of curious about what Alex and Lindy talked about so Rian came up with the idea of one of them being a waitress to serve them, besides, Rian actually has a crush on one of their barista and they were kind of close, so that’s when Savannah willingly volunteer to be the waitress. Clearly, Rian didn’t see that Savannah was trying to set him a date, but then, when Savannah and the girl Rian liked, Mary, changed clothes, she actually told her to sit right next to Rian and Jack.

Savannah knew it was the least she could do before walking away from their lives for a long period of time and she started to serve some of the costumers before making her way to Alex and Lindy. Once she got there, Alex choked on his own word and started coughing, and that was when Lindy started to look worry.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt! I'm bringing you two this.” Savannah said as she served two slices of cheese cake, but on Lindy’s cake there was this words ‘I love you. –A’

“Is this for me?” Lindy asked as she looked extremely happy and Savannah winked at Alex. “I love you too, Alex.” She cried a little.

“So, will you be my girl friend?” Alex asked as Lindy nodded and Savannah went back to her seat to change clothes with Mary.

After that little date of Alex’s, Jack decided to drive Savannah home as the other went their own ways. Jack told Savannah that Rian made a move on Mary and it seemed to the other guys that Rian would have himself a girlfriend in the matter of weeks.

“That’s good!” Savannah claimed.

“I’m glad I have you before they have their girls. And I cannot wait to tease the hell out of them when they get their girls, especially Zack.” Jack said as he put his index finger on his chin and Savannah smiled.

If only I can be there to witness everything. I will miss you, Jack. And I'm sorry baby, you never get to know how awesome of a person your daddy is.” Savannah thought inside her mind as she smiled at Jack and rubbed her belly on the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think? I'll be running slow on updating this week because my sister got hospitalized and that means no good internet connection, but I'll try!

Feedback and subscribe?
-Amelia