Sequel: It's Like My Destiny
Status: COMPLETED

It's More Than Nature

Interlude

"shit" Scatt heard from the front seat. The car came to a short fast stop. "shit, shit, shit!" She heard again, opening her eyes she finally smelt the smoke. She shot up, hair falling everywhere. The building was on fire.

"what's going on?" She asked confused at why they would be so upset over a burning building, then it clicked. "this is the safe house" She stated.

"not anymore. where are we going to go?" Ghoul asked Jet.

"let's radio out to someone, anyone." He said grabbing the radio and turning the dials. "hello? hello? This is Jet Star with Fun Ghoul and Scattered Bullet. our safe house has been infiltrated, come in killjoy back up." He said monotone.

"Killjoy radio, Dr. D speaking, all killjoys got out of the fire, meeting place hide out number two. advised to take long route and watch for ghosts." Dr. D's static filled voice replied.

"copy that, Killjoy out" Jet said turning the car around.

"where is hideout number two?" Scatt asked cocking her head to the side.

"an old dinner, we used to live there before we let Dr.D take over, we are partial nomads now." Ghoul replied staring out the windshield.

"hey guys.....i need to go to the bathroom.." Scatt said giving them a smile that screamed 'i'm sorry but i'm about to pee myself in your back seat'. the car came to a stop and Ghoul barreled out, grabbing the seat and grabbing her arm helping her out. He turned around and pointed behind the car.

"there" He said turning the other way and covering his eyes.

"thanks" She said going behind the car.

"Hey Jet, do you think they made some bacon? i want bacon so bad." Ghoul said keeping his eyes closed.

"i don't know, i doubt it Ghoul." Jet said head cast down. Scatt came back to the car and smiled. She grabbed hand sanitizer and lathered her hands up in it. She handed some to Ghoul.

"a bit of a germ freak" She smiled. He took some and offered some to Jet who also took some. He handed it back to Scatt. grabbed her hand and helped her back into the car.

"better than being sick" Jet said driving again.

"exactly" She said settling back watching the scenery pass the windows. Thinking about Insulin and Fallout. She will get them back. she will. a deadly determination building behind her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha yea.... hope you like it yall :)