Sequel: It's Like My Destiny
Status: COMPLETED

It's More Than Nature

Do or Die

I could barely feel my body, but I managed to open one eye and look around at my suroundings.

A tall man clothed in white stood just outside my cell door, and he had just noticed that I was awake. He smirked under his white vampire mask. "Look alive, sunshine," he grinned, sticking a huge hypo into the air. I froze, but having been in this situation before, I knew it wouldn't help to throw one of my famous fits right now.

The Drac swiped a card and my door creaked open slowly. He walked over to me and, being unable to move, I stared helplessly up at him and hoped he wouldn't do anything too painful.

He stuck me with the needle, emptying its contents into my arm. Instantly I was surrounded by buzzing orange bubbles, floating around my head. I was unable to think straight, and the Drac chuckled. It sounded like I was underwater. "A hallucinogen."

I shook my head, but only succeeded in creating more colorful spheres. The Drac's voice took on a high, girly quality. "Follow me," he/she said triumphantly, and, still dizzy and floating on a huge orange bubble, I floated half-consciously after him.

We arrived in a glowing yellowish-white room, where the unnaturally tall figure of CE Korse killed every orange bubble and dropped me back to earth. Guess his presence kills the effects of hallucinogens.

"Really..." He glanced at a paper in his hand. "Billie Joe?"

My heart stopped, but I managed a nod. "I will never fucking tell you anything! How about instead of tormenting me you go and suck your own--"

"That is quite enough," interrupted Korse. My jaws snapped shut.

Korse pulled the wand thing from a bin by the table and set it on said table, then got up and as though I weighed nothing he bound me to the tabletop using white chains. The metal was icy against my wrists and ankles.

He picked up the wand again and flicked with a few controls, and soon the buzz was audible even to me.I gulped. "Never," I said.

And then he pressed the buzzing wand to my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah! His name is Billie Joe! But sadly, he is not an Armstrong. I only wish.

xxxx
Billie