Sequel: It's Like My Destiny
Status: COMPLETED

It's More Than Nature

BL/ind and Deaf

‘I have such a headache’ she thought as she opened her eyes ‘and where the hell am I’ she tryed sitting up to find her arms and legs strapped to the table ‘what the’ she stopped her train of thought as it all came rushing back to her, the mission they’d been on her team the dracs her sister, her brother where were they she grew frantic as she struggled against her bonds. ‘Who am I’ she wondered that much she had forgotten, she began to make a mental list of things she knew she was 18 she had a sister called scattered bullet and a brother named, named what what was her brothers name, she racked her memory but to no avail. She continued on a little disappointed she couldn’t remember her brothers name. Her parents were dead she was living in the danger days where everything and everyone was lethal, she had much nicer clothes than the rather embarasing hospital gown she was wearing now and her team was gone.
‘I’ve got to get out of here’ she pulled on the white straps that held her in place until her wrists and ankles were bleeding but continued on finally one hand slipped free from the blood soaked straps and she quickly un buckled the rest of the straps that held her in place. She stood up a little shaky as she surveyed the room around her all she saw was a plain white trash can, she stumbled over and was appalled to see her clothes and slingshot discarded in the trash, but no ray gun or boots forlorn over the loss of her gun and her boots she slipped into her grey pants and patched up shirt and brushed the dust from her vest before putting it on she found her bandanna, mask and gloves in the bottom of the can she picked them up disgusted at whoever had done it. ‘these are top of the line clothes’ she thought who would do that and her knee pads she was sad to see were no where in sight either.
‘What am i supposed to do now’ she sat her head in her hands and looked around the room she winced as the movement opened the recently scabbed over wounds on her wrists she felt around in her pockets and found rocks and marbles and a strip of cloth she assumed was for patching her clothes as the material matched the patches that covered her clothing. She wrapped her wrists and ankles in the cloth and winced again as the rough fabric stuck to her skin. ‘How am I supposed to get out of here, surely they will send in a recon to save me I sent out a distress signal with my...’ she trailed off as she remembered the transmitter she had in her vest she pulled on the collar of her vest and felt around for the button.
‘Yes, thank god’ she thought as she pressed the button underneath the fabric “This is agent Silent Insulin signing in can you patch me to the main base?” she waited for a reply crossing her fingers and hoping someone would answer static followed she waited for a minute then five then ten and when no one replied she gave up and sat down in a corner of the room ‘its hopeless she thought god only knows what they’ll do to me’. She dozed off for an hour or two and was awakened by the static as it jumped in frequency, ‘just great now that its activated it wont shut down unless its answered and thats not going to happen’ the static jumped again.
“This is base to silent insulin you’ve been patched through to doctor d how can i help you sweetie?” She smiled and pushed the button down
“Insulin with a code Metallic Neon 5, at zone 1 gone wrong unaware of time passed am in a lab unknown location and time”
“Doctor with a trace headed your way, sit tight and we’ll send in recon and your team was scheduled to check in 3 weeks ago, this is doctor d signing off catch you on the flip side”
‘3 weeks’ she thought ‘ her sister and brother could be anywhere by now’ pain, anger, sadness but mostly anger swirled around in her head as she thought of her sister her brother could hold his own this she knew but her sister she wasn’t so sure they had been so close and she had never been away from her to not protect her she hoped she was alright.
“Hey what are you doing up” a drac shouted as she looked up to meet a troop of 5 dracs filing into the room with ray guns all pointed at her ‘great here we go again’
♠ ♠ ♠
so as you might of guessed by now i need someone to write from her brothers POV you can be a girl but whatever or a guy I just need another co writer any takers?